ADVERTISEMENT

One Stop Portal Shop

I must be losing it with all these announcements. I coulda sworn Celiscar already had posted something like a week ago about how he was coming back next year.

Reactions: KnightLife1
This guy any good?
#34 OL in CFB in 2022 so yeah, he's good.

321217392_680966656991455_9155276816811492149_n.jpg

Reactions: beelit47 and tjb74
The amount of receivers coming in his hilarious considering the offense we run
Passing offense was ranked #53 (by comparison #25 was only 30 more yards per game). and that is with a first year starter in our system who got dinged up and another guy had to play several total games. You would hope in year 2 Plumlee is better, assuming he can stay healthy. You get a quality QB and your “stale” offense can all of a sudden look formidable. I guess we’ll see if Plumlee does improve next season.

They also have Swoboda on that list. I don't know how good he really this year but it seemed like a ton of folks were dumping on him on here.

He seemed to hit his groove later in the year. Grable was a paper bag playing tackle
Yep...Ryan's a great run blocker but it took him a few games to learn how to pass block (unfortunately he whiifed early in the season). After he did, he was top notch. Unfortunately, Grable didn't improve so this is his chance. He needs to watch Ryan's late season film and switch to right tackle.

Reactions: PositYourself
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT