ADVERTISEMENT

Put America First, Trump!

Correct. Democrats are known for this. Just ask your buddy Nancy Pelosi
You're acting like a whiney baby who didn't get his baby bottle -- but you want posters to listen to anything you have to say about the Democrats?

You're acting like a whiney baby who didn't get his baby bottle -- but you want posters to listen to anything you have to say about the Democrats?
You sound like a grumpy old man who is telling a bunch of kids to get off their lawn and everyone is going to listen what you have to say about ANYTHING

“Damnit!! We need a smooth transition! We forgot how to run a country! That meanie Trump. He won’t concede!!

The election was last week and the votes haven't even been counted, but the snowflakes are mad that Trump hasn't moved out already. TDS never dies.
I think they are going to pull all of their hair out before January 20th. Like nervous little dogs/bitches

You'd THINK it would be in EVERYONE's best interests to work towards a smooth transition.

Jesus, these Republicans are behaving like they'll never see power again.
If the electorate has any say in it they won’t for the presidency. Not in current form.

I think Trump is going to booby trap the Oval Office. A virtual mine field

Christ, our Trumpsters are STILL denying the election took place and their guy got his ass handed to him! Wow.

What's truly mindboggling is that when the American people raise an eyebrow about the way the current President is behaving by denying Biden's team access to mission-critical information, we're to believe it's a sign of....their TDS???

Clearly, Trump isn't the only one behaving like a sore loser.

Christ, our Trumpsters are STILL denying the election took place and their guy got his ass handed to him! Wow.

What's truly mindboggling is that when the American people raise an eyebrow about the way the current President is behaving by denying Biden's team access to mission-critical information, we're to believe it's a sign of....their TDS???

Clearly, Trump isn't the only one behaving like a sore loser.

Are you honestly surprised?

How many times do I have to point it out. These people simply Do. Not. Live. In. Reality.

It's a cult. Plain and simple. Do you try to change Scientologists minds? Flat earthers? People are really, really dumb, trump supporters are the exact same boat as the above.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Are you honestly surprised?

How many times do I have to point it out. These people simply Do. Not. Live. In. Reality.

It's a cult. Plain and simple. Do you try to change Scientologists minds? Flat earthers? People are really, really dumb, trump supporters are the exact same boat as the above.
theodore-bundy-walks-forward-and-waves-to-tv-camera-as-his-indictment-for-the-january-murders-of-fsu-coeds-lisa-levy-and-margaret-bowman-getty_square.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT