ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Boston.Knight said the Tampa Bay Rays' catcher died from a vaccine?

6dglnr.jpg

Maybe you can reach out to them like Bostwat said he did and tell them what you think? I’m sure they’d love to hear from another classless piece of dog shit like you two seem to be.
It’s hilarious to think that a guy who’s basically homeless is saying that he’s reaching out to the Hescock family

I don’t believe for one second that these pieces of human trash would embarrass themselves and try to offer their advice over actual ICU physicians

Or would they?

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
It’s hilarious to think that a guy who’s basically homeless is saying that he’s reaching out to the Hescock family

I don’t believe for one second that these pieces of human trash would embarrass themselves and try to offer their advice over actual ICU physicians

Or would they?
Some context here:
Unlike you tools who just want to see if the kid dies or not, I've been offering my help and assistance to the Hescocks. No way would I EVER say anything about vaccines to them in their time of need. I just tell them Boston has the best healtchare and reach out to me and Knight Nation if they need local help.

Now, if you get to know the family a little better, Jake's Mom Carey either runs or manages the the Silver Solutions Health Spa who is updating Jakes status . Somebody other than myself asks about vaccine. Do you see the emoji reaction from the Spa?

Will you guys PLEASE now come out of your mass psychosis? This is embarrassing for UCF. At least consider the possibility

jake.jpg
I am not sure if this genuine or genuine stalking. I am going to go with the latter: this seems to be a sick obsession.

Lemme reach out to a family who doesn't know me so I can offer my non-medical expertise in their time of ruin. When the time is right, I will tell them the jab was the reason. :fingerscrossed:

Are you going to tell them to buy gold while you're at it? Also tell them all about how the devices on which they are posting were made in Chinese Child Labor Death Camps? Pins and needles...

Or would they?
"Hi, my name is Bostwat. I attended medical school at the University of Twitter and just completed my residency at the Youtube Institute of Medicine. My major professor was Dr. Alex Berenson. I'm here to help!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Some context here:

I am not sure if this genuine or genuine stalking. I am going to go with the latter: this seems to be a sick obsession.

Lemme reach out to a family who doesn't know me so I can offer my non-medical expertise in their time of ruin. When the time is right, I will tell them the jab was the reason. :fingerscrossed:

Are you going to tell them to buy gold while you're at it? Also tell them all about how the devices on which they are posting were made in Chinese Child Labor Death Camps? Pins and needles...
It's legitimately a mental illness on their part.

There is absolutely nothing normal or healthy about this. They live in a conspiracy crazy land where they think watching hundreds of hours of conspiracy theory YouTube videos gives them the same credibility as doctors with 8 years of college education.

@beelit47 and Boston are suffering from an untreated mental illness

"Hi, my name is Bostwat. I attended medical school at the University of Twitter and just completed my residency at the Youtube Institute of Medicine. My major professor was Dr. Alex Berenson. I'm here to help!!!"
I don’t think that these imbeciles realize that Covid-19 can cause Cardiomyopathy AND Myocarditis

The risk of health related issues from Covid is greater than vaccines across EVERY AGE GROUP

I don’t think that these imbeciles realize that Covid-19 can cause Cardiomyopathy AND Myocarditis

The risk of health related issues from Covid is greater than vaccines across EVERY AGE GROUP
I’m sorry but did you get a medical degree from the University of Twitter? Didn’t think so.

Buy gold.

• Haha
I’m sorry but did you get a medical degree from the University of Twitter? Didn’t think so.

Buy gold.
Not my area of specialty,,, soooo I shunned Twitter and Igor Chudov for this from John Hopkins

Can COVID-19 damage the heart?​

Yes: Although COVID-19 is primarily a respiratory or lung disease, the heart can also suffer.

Temporary or lasting damage to heart tissue can be due to several factors:

Lack of oxygen. As the virus causes inflammation and fluid to fill up the air sacs in the lungs, less oxygen can reach the bloodstream. The heart has to work harder to pump blood through the body, which can be dangerous in people with preexisting heart disease. The heart can fail from overwork, or insufficient oxygen can cause cell death and tissue damage in the heart and other organs.

Myocarditis: inflammation of the heart. The coronavirus may infect and damage the heart’s muscle tissue directly, as is possible with other viral infections, including some strains of the flu. The heart may also become damaged and inflamed indirectly by the body’s own immune system response.

Coronavirus infection also affects the inner surfaces of veins and arteries, which can cause blood vessel inflammation, damage to very small vessels and blood clots, all of which can compromise blood flow to the heart or other parts of the body. “Severe COVID-19 is a disease that affects endothelial cells, which form the lining of the blood vessels,” Post says.

Stress cardiomyopathy. Viral infections can cause cardiomyopathy, a heart muscle disorder that affects the heart’s ability to pump blood effectively. When attacked by a virus, the body undergoes stress and releases a surge of chemicals called catecholamines, which can stun the heart. Once the infection resolves, the stressor has ended and the heart can recover.

Not my area of specialty,,, soooo I shunned Twitter and Igor Chudov for this from John Hopkins

Can COVID-19 damage the heart?​

Yes: Although COVID-19 is primarily a respiratory or lung disease, the heart can also suffer.

Temporary or lasting damage to heart tissue can be due to several factors:

Lack of oxygen. As the virus causes inflammation and fluid to fill up the air sacs in the lungs, less oxygen can reach the bloodstream. The heart has to work harder to pump blood through the body, which can be dangerous in people with preexisting heart disease. The heart can fail from overwork, or insufficient oxygen can cause cell death and tissue damage in the heart and other organs.

Myocarditis: inflammation of the heart. The coronavirus may infect and damage the heart’s muscle tissue directly, as is possible with other viral infections, including some strains of the flu. The heart may also become damaged and inflamed indirectly by the body’s own immune system response.

Coronavirus infection also affects the inner surfaces of veins and arteries, which can cause blood vessel inflammation, damage to very small vessels and blood clots, all of which can compromise blood flow to the heart or other parts of the body. “Severe COVID-19 is a disease that affects endothelial cells, which form the lining of the blood vessels,” Post says.

Stress cardiomyopathy. Viral infections can cause cardiomyopathy, a heart muscle disorder that affects the heart’s ability to pump blood effectively. When attacked by a virus, the body undergoes stress and releases a surge of chemicals called catecholamines, which can stun the heart. Once the infection resolves, the stressor has ended and the heart can recover.
John’s Hopkins is funded by BIG PHARMA!!! and made 27 trips to pedo island with the Clintons. They personally line the pockets of the mainstream media and hate Trump. Wakethefukcup.

Buy gold.

• Haha
Good morning tools and future bagholders. You guys are hilarious, and an embarrassment to all things UCF. I could rebutt every single thing you say, but I don't waste time on tools . Darwin gonna Darwin. At least Crazy Mike never went to UCF, he's a Nebraska corn guy. TG for that. How embarrassing it would be a message board Ted Bundy and future mass murderer went to UCF 🤓🖐️

Evidence is showing mRNA is getting insane in the brain. Sewing the seeds of death and destruction in the process. How often, who, why, when we may never fully find out. Antidotally, it's pretty bad and is being reported as contributing to depression, parkinsons, alz and all sorts of other nasty brain diseases.

The only thing you tools have ever said that makes sense is buy gold. It's already filled the handle in Japanese Yen and other currencies trading at all time highs. Imagine $2k for a tiny piece of metal the size of a quarter. I know it's hard for you, but for the rest of the world, it's not hard at all. Watch your dollars inflate away with a $6 bag of crappy potato chips and $8 milk and eggs. Either the Fed allows unemployment, or inflation is going to continue to rage. Not a thing world leaders can do about it but screw the lower and middle classes and give them handouts and appeasements to hold them over temporarily

So whats your proof it wasnt the vaccine? Maybe share that proof with the hescock family

Well said friend. I really feel for them. Last I checked, they had not gone public with claims of vaccine injury. This is consistent with many of the victims families. Everyone is on their own timeline to discovering truth

I can tell you that Jake's job required mandatory boosters, and that after his passing they had his job listed and still required "up to date" clot shots.

Evidence is showing mRNA is getting insane in the brain. Sewing the seeds of death and destruction in the process. How often, who, why, when we may never fully find out. Antidotally, it's pretty bad and is being reported as contributing to depression, parkinsons, alz and all sorts of other nasty brain diseases.

The only thing you tools have ever said that makes sense is buy gold. It's already filled the handle in Japanese Yen and other currencies trading at all time highs. Imagine $2k for a tiny piece of metal the size of a quarter. I know it's hard for you, but for the rest of the world, it's not hard at all. Watch your dollars inflate away with a $6 bag of crappy potato chips and $8 milk and eggs. Either the Fed allows unemployment, or inflation is going to continue to rage. Not a thing world leaders can do about it but screw the lower and middle classes and give them handouts and appeasements to hold them over temporarily

Of course, that’s just what they want you to think.

BK dreams of the day when 99% of the population has died off and he runs the world with Igor Chudoff and health nut Erin. Sippin silver, eating paste. Gold will be priceless.

Until that day we will be here reminding him he’s just a dumfuk Twitter “researcher” who uses terms like antidotally.

At least Crazy Mike never went to UCF, he's a Nebraska corn guy. TG for that. How embarrassing it would be a message board Ted Bundy and future mass murderer went to UCF 🤓🖐️
Net worth and salary ugly bitch. I didn’t go to Nebraska moron. I’m actually an adjunct UCF professor

You have to be the most homely person to ever grace a message board. That’s why your wife doesn’t love you and screws other men in addition to having no money. I would be Covid vaccine 24/7 obsessed and spamming the water cooler all of my waking hours too if my wife was rejecting me for being such a loser 😂

Funny thing is you can’t Dox me for being a nurse (wrong again), because you have said it so many times that you would be exposed for the jealous loser that you are.

Buy gold!!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Gold price August 22, 2011 - $1917.90
Gold price September 20, 2023 - $1931.22

Now is the time though. Bags of chips cost $6. If you were holding gold, I guess they would cost less. Time and time again we see inflation in the USD. While gold is a rock, holding its value…against the USD. 😂

Is this real life? We need to invest in potato chips.

Well said friend. I really feel for them. Last I checked, they had not gone public with claims of vaccine injury. This is consistent with many of the victims families. Everyone is on their own timeline to discovering truth

I can tell you that Jake's job required mandatory boosters, and that after his passing they had his job listed and still required "up to date" clot shots.

Look, let’s just talk about conspiracies we agree on.

• Haha
Gold price August 22, 2011 - $1917.90
Gold price September 20, 2023 - $1931.22

Now is the time though. Bags of chips cost $6. If you were holding gold, I guess they would cost less. Time and time again we see inflation in the USD. While gold is a rock, holding its value…against the USD. 😂

Is this real life? We need to invest in potato chips.
This is why psychopath Boston drives around in a minivan with a spare and fixes his own refrigerator 😂

Good morning tools and future bagholders. You guys are hilarious, and an embarrassment to all things UCF. I could rebutt every single thing you say, but I don't waste time on tools . Darwin gonna Darwin. At least Crazy Mike never went to UCF, he's a Nebraska corn guy. TG for that. How embarrassing it would be a message board Ted Bundy and future mass murderer went to UCF 🤓🖐️

Yet you’re getting up at 5:49 A.M. to post to a bunch of “tools that are wasting your time” because you’ve been shot down in every forum that you’ve ever posted in
😂😂😂
6dglnr.jpg

Dunno if you guys are following what's going on in India, but the so-called "double mutant" is outcompeting the mighty b.1.1.7. At this rate and with no preventative measures to block flights from East Asia, it could soon establish itself in the USA as the new b.1.1.7 ( 3-6 months?)

Epidemiology is still in progress, but antidotally it would appear to be getting worse in disease and infectiousness, and also likely to escape the vaccine to some degree. To what degree is still unknown. But obviously that matters if you haven't had the jab yet. If it's lower than 50%, then why bother with vax injury risks?

I know b.1.1.7 doesn't move the needle for a lot of people. Worth watching if you are riding it out bareback.

I have started to look into novovax vaccine which will arrive in May. Supposedly it's safer and better tolerated. Benchmarks for all the vaxes against the double mutant should be available by then. Certainly by October when all the vax manufacturers will likely have a booster.

BTW, for those of you with kids - I know some guys on twitter are treating their children with Ivermectin. Maybe give them a little help once they start presenting symptoms.

Also, FYI - they have supposedly run out of Ivermectin in the hard hit regions of India. If you don't have an emergency stash of the horse paste, wouldn't be a bad idea to start thinking about that. Vaxxed or not.

It's kind of hard. The CDC publishes phony data, so you can't use that. If you try to look at other countries like Germany, they have different standard of care protocols that are far superior to our NIH remdesivir death protocol

But Germany shows 25% mortality for all-cause hospitalized deaths. With remdesivir, it's not too hard to imagine that going up to 40-50% . Antidotally, 40% is what Peter McCullough is saying. Hope that helps.

I can tell you the GP's I interact with on social media are TERRIFIED of remdesivir for their loved ones. We're talking dozens of GP's. Even if you tell them in no uncertain terms, no remdesivir - a lot of times they give it anyways 'accidentally'.

I wouldn’t call it huge.

It does appear at least antidotally that there is a cumulative effect to the damage

Each mRNA jab more LNP’s land in the heart muscle and express S protein. The amount seems to depend at least in part on BMI. Pfizer and government know all about this. Scientist caught on project veritas admitting as much. They view it as acceptable harm for the greater good 💰🤦‍♀️

Eventually there is enough damage to bubble to the surface and present clinically. Heart attack, other myocardial infarctions of unknown origin, annurism, arithmyias. Died in sleep when heart muscle is like a tesla on autopilot 💥

Imagine still using “antidotally” as a term years after people started making fun of you for it. Buy gold. Sip silver. Eat paste. So many Covid antidotes out there.

As an RN who worked Covid assignments for most of 2020-2021 I will tell you a little story about how MAGAs and republicans did in the hospital.

The above post was the attitude of the majority of patients during the Delta wave. Mostly right wing people who were convinced it was fake, yelled at us, argued with us, had families who yelled at us on the phone (no visitors were allowed) and also tried to sneak into the units to visit family and bring them “medicine” in the form of ivermectin, etc.

It was absolutely maddening to deal with them every single day. They accused us of abuse, trying to kill them, being paid off by Fauci, etc. There was no reasoning with them or compromise.

A small number of them understood the seriousness of it once they were admitted. I had one who said to me “I should have got the shot”. I had another who demanded he receive “all the medications we have because that’s what trump got”. I had to inform him that he was not trump. I could see in his face that he realized he was not special and he might die.

We had many instances of entire families being in the hospital, from grandma to the adult children and grandchildren. Some died, some didn’t. We had patients who died after catching it from a relative (who lived) since they decided to ignore the recommendations and have a family get together for a holiday. On a few occasions the only person calling for updates on their family members were the one or two family members who were vaccinated and didn’t require hospitalization. It was incredible how many patients told every hospital worker, including doctors, we were wrong up to the point where they were intubated and could no longer talk.

Some lived but required a trach, feeding tube, and 24/7 care since many were partially or fully paralyzed due to strokes, blood clots, or anoxic brain injuries. We had an entire unit of those patients at one hospital, 25-30 at any given time, until they could be placed in outside long term acute care facilities, many of which were totally full. Some were not oriented enough to make their own decisions on code status (becoming a DNR) and their families decided they wanted them to get CPR etc if something happened. So they were forced to stay alive and couldn’t unalive themselves. You could see the pain and suffering in their eyes every time you went in their room. As caregivers we did feel bad for them… but they were victims of their own narcissism, their inability to admit they were wrong, and peer pressure from fellow MAGAs to not wear a mask or get vaccinated.

gold first hit 2k in 2011, so if you bought gold 13 years ago the value is still 2k. adjusted for inflation you have lost 40% of that 2K. Gold is not a great investment.
The DOW has doubled over the same time frame.

When you invest in gold, you’re driving around in a crappy minivan and hoopties and fixing your own refrigerator

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT