ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Boston.Knight said the Tampa Bay Rays' catcher died from a vaccine?

200w.gif

Dumb x 24. Incessant spamming
I have a lot of anxiety about this christmas. After 2 suicidal episodes this year I am really uncomfortable with the idea of being around the in-laws. This year has also brought about changes with my girls. I got divorced 8 years ago and had full custody of my kids until this year. They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are going because when I'm honest it makes things worse. I'm just tired of it and now its going to be in my face for the next few days. Nobody understands but everybody has a solution.

Sorry to vent. Merry christmas to everyone"

Hundreds of Millions of People Have Safely Received a COVID-19 Vaccine​

More than 558 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine had been given in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 21, 2022. To view the current total number of COVID-19 vaccinations that have been administered in the United States, please visit the CDC COVID Data Tracker.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials. The vaccines met the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality needed to support emergency use authorization (EUA). Learn more about EUAs in this video.external icon
The Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccines will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in US history. This monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe.

Common Side Effects​

After COVID-19 vaccination, some people may feel ill, with symptoms like fever or tiredness for a day or two after receiving the vaccine. These symptoms are normal and are signs that the body is building immunity. Some people have no side effects. Others have reported common side effects after COVID-19 vaccination,such as:
  • Swelling, redness, and pain at the injection site
  • Fever
  • Headache
  • Tiredness
  • Muscle pain
  • Chills
  • Nausea

Serious Safety Problems Are Rare​

In rare cases, people have experienced serious health events after COVID-19 vaccination. Any health problem that happens after vaccination is considered an adverse event. An adverse event can be caused by the vaccine or can be caused by a coincidental event not related to the vaccine.

I heard that all of those Ukrainian women and children died from the vaccines. Not from Russian attacks. Right sociopath Boston? 🙄🙄🙄

@Boston.Knight

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

• Wow
Reactions: Big12Knights
The daily routine of @Boston.Knight

1) Wake up
2) Search bogus Conspiracy Theory Twitter feeds about COVID/COVID vaccine deaths all day. Betty Bootylicker and Boris Chudov are your goto information sources 😂
3) Fantasize about how discouraging vaccines can kill more people than he already has
4) Post Twitter feeds in the WC so that an audience of <10 people can read them 😂
5) Think that you’re important or knowledgeable in the subject matter 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄🤷‍♂️
6) Go to bed thinking that you had a productive day
7) Buy Gold!
8) Rinse, repeat

1) Wake up
2) Search bogus Conspiracy Theory Twitter feeds about COVID/COVID vaccine deaths all day. Betty Bootylicker and Boris Chudov are your goto information sources 😂
3) Fantasize about how discouraging vaccines can kill more people than he already has
4) Post Twitter feeds in the WC so that an audience of <10 people can read them 😂
5) Think that you’re important or knowledgeable in the subject matter 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄🤷‍♂️
7) Buy Gold!
8) Rinse, repeat
9) 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
“Damn, the story of long term heart damage in the kids is soul crushing. Those poor kids are not getting better. Overall, I expect life expectancy of all vaccinated kids to drop at least 5 years. It may be nuclear bad too. Would not be surprised to see the hospitalized lads gone before 25

What’s truly terrifying is the unknown of how much damage each and every kid will have. Especially with Moderna’s”

1) Wake up
2) Search bogus Conspiracy Theory Twitter feeds about COVID/COVID vaccine deaths all day. Betty Bootylicker and Igor Chudov are your goto information sources 😂
7) Buy Gold!
8) Rinse, repeat

1) Wake up
2) Search bogus Conspiracy Theory Twitter feeds about COVID/COVID vaccine deaths all day. Betty Bootylicker and Igor Chudov are your goto information sources 😂
7) Buy Gold!
8) Rinse, repeat

1) Wake up
7) Buy Gold!
8) Rinse, repeat

ADVERTISEMENT