ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting at High School in Santa Fe, TX

Sheriff reported that explosive devices were found in/near the school and the surrounding grounds. (Maybe this is why another person was retained...as maybe killer had help in trying to create a bigger killing field).

Excellent idea. Would be criminals and mass murderers would no doubt turn in their illegal firearms for a $20 publix gift card*
Dont act like you've never had a mouthgasm from a Publix sub.

I don't own a gun, but if I did someone could have it for a box of that delicious fried chicken. Statistically, it would probably be the most practical use I would ever get out of a gun.

Confirmed: IEDs also found in the school

When will the terrorist NRA drop their support of IEDs?

Reactions: UCFWayne
I may disagree w/ BT on a number of issues to some degree or another. However, I can say emphatically that he is not a racist.

Reactions: btbones
I may disagree w/ BT on a number of issues to some degree or another. However, I can say emphatically that he is not a racist.

FC didn't blame BT or call him a racist, BT invented that. FC did say this thread would have gone differently on here, and he is 100% correct.

Source: that thread about the illegal alien who killed someone in a DUI crash that was half a dozen pages long on here.

BT was never called a racist ITT. He's trying to create a reality where he's been the victim of an attack that didn't happen. My post asked if the conversation looks the same if the shooter was muslim, hispanic or black. The fact is that we all know how this ends, with dead kids and no change. We know that because it's how it has ended every time kids are murdered. If he was Hispanic or Muslim trumps tweets would be very very different than they have been so far.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
BT was never called a racist ITT. He's trying to create a reality where he's been the victim of an attack that didn't happen. My post asked if the conversation looks the same if the shooter was muslim, hispanic or black. The fact is that we all know how this ends, with dead kids and no change. We know that because it's how it has ended every time kids are murdered. If he was Hispanic or Muslim trumps tweets would be very very different than they have been so far.
Lolol . It’s obvious that’s what you implied .

Shooter has been confirmed as a 17 yr old male in custody. No clue if he is cooperating with authorities or not.

LEO who was shot/injured is in stable condition but critical and undergoing surgery right now. (Shot in arm...might have had a lot of blood loss).

buyback programs where the biggest companies in each State help out and take a short term loss would help. An example for Florida is that a Publix gift card in exchange for turned in guns, I don't expect that to happen but ideas like that would be successful
please go luck up how successful those buy back programs really are. i'll wait for you to do the research. tell me how many they typically bring in. how many were actually functional things like that.

and you do realize a big portion of those guns brought in are turned around and sold again so that the police agency makes a profit right?

orange and seminole counties have the gun buy back days every single year. os writes an article about them each year. go do some research and get back to me.

DdfR3ZuV0AAWvHQ.jpg

please go luck up how successful those buy back programs really are. i'll wait for you to do the research. tell me how many they typically bring in. how many were actually functional things like that.

and you do realize a big portion of those guns brought in are turned around and sold again so that the police agency makes a profit right?

orange and seminole counties have the gun buy back days every single year. os writes an article about them each year. go do some research and get back to me.
Just want to add that any guns from police stations are sold through gun dealers, like shoot straight, who perform background checks on all of their buyers.

fc is only interested in being a childish troll.

i made a mistake in checking to see what he had to say and replying to him. moving him back to ignore.

Sheriff confirms 9 students were killed and one teacher as well.

Explosive devices were said to be pipe bombs and pressure cooker bombs.

Aaaaaand back to personal insults after they can't refute your point. Classic red hats.

Bob even beat him to it:

"I hope we can find out why the shooter would do this and try and fix it instead of attacking law abiding gun owners."

Reactions: Knight_Light
Shooter apparently had a sawed off shotgun and a handgun.

Impossible. I was assured that no one could inflict mass casualties without an AR15.

And how did he modify his shotgun? It’s illegal! Seems impossible he could do that.

shooter taken into custody. i hope they were able to stop him before he killed anyone.
i know that a sro stopped a shooting the other day in illinois, didnt see it get much airtime though.
There's actually been several. The Illinois one was just the one that the most play outside the Mainstream Media.

Tell me with a straight face that if this was a Muslim this same thread would have gone the same way.
No, but that's because the US media would have played it quite differently.

Just like when a shooter took a pistol to Google, and the US media wanted to talk about how it wasn't an "AR-15" so people lived, and how it was an "assault weapon." In both cases, pistol caliber weapons kill just as much in these shootings as small rifle caliber (although larger rifle calibers are a different story). And the pistol she used was very much an 'assault weapon."

Same goes for when the shooter is Muslim. The US media throws up statistics on domestic terrorism by white people, among other things.

Listen, all of the US media has agendas now, from various angles. I just wish we had 'news' once again.

Dont act like you've never had a mouthgasm from a Publix sub.
I don't own a gun, but if I did someone could have it for a box of that delicious fried chicken. Statistically, it would probably be the most practical use I would ever get out of a gun.
Which is why you shouldn't own a gun. I don't either ... although that's likely going to change in the next couple of months. I actually have a real requirement for one ...

An 'assault weapon' being a pistol with a >10 cartridge magazine.

I.e., living rural, packs of coyotes running the stream 100 feet from my house, I don't want to have to leave my dog, so I am not maimed or killed (this is how/why most people get attacked by coyotes, indirectly when they get between them and their prey), when it happens (not so much if).

My nieghbors warned me at the closing, and my other neighbors just had it happen, and they aren't remotely as close to it as me, and have bigger dogs than I.

My honest opinion is he should be shot between the eyes and taken out of the gene pool
The argument of 'deterrence' does fit here. People stupid enough to rush in like this are very likely to be shot.

We need to find out why these Nazis are so energized to commit acts like this. They are more emboldened than ever before. It's so strange and there is no possible explanation for this.
A fair question. But that's the thing. Is it Trump? Or the media continually covering white supremacy? Baiting it? Wanting it to come out?

That we have a serious issue with anyone who wants to commit violence. And we have a serious issue with different 'evaluations' of people who want to commit violence, and those who want to deter it too.

Guns are so cool. I'm going to go masturbate now.
Which is why you should never own one. You think guns are about power and authority. Most people who look to the government do, sadly enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT