ADVERTISEMENT

Starting S Tre Neal to Nebraska

Was in line at Wendy's the other day in my Batman suit (mom lets me wear it in public for 50 Good Boy Points) and was told I bear a striking resemblance to George Clooney.

Let's have a good season fellas! I know we went 0-12 before the last guy (who totally doesn't have better hair than me) saved, err, coached us, but we will return to our rich history of dominance!
This is hands down the best UCF fan on the board.

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
Frost stated at B1G media days that Tre was going to be a backup this year at UCF.
Interesting. Link? I’m actually interested in all of what he had to say. Might as well, since I’ll be watching almost all of the games
It’s UCF, Nobraska and USF in that order.

Oh well.. now can we finally say that he was a NGE? He was in 2017, but not in 2018. He WASN’T going to start. This is about as much proof as we are going to get. Total tackles is irrelevant. That’s such a lame argument. Nobraska has holes in the secondary and leadership and Tre Neal provides both. This hurts UCF’s depth and not much else. Stop with the P5 big boy talk.

Takeaway from this is that the safety position is looking pretty solid. At least the starters. We are evolving. Can’t wait for the season to start!! 5 weeks Thursday

Last edited:
Interesting. Link? I’m actually interested in all of what he had to say. Might as well, since I’ll be watching almost all of the games

I don't recall what minute. He also said Milton had the "it" factor.

Reactions: Mikesi
I don't recall what minute. He also said Milton had the "it" factor.

That’s OK. It’s at about 24:30. Thanks.
Frosty looks a little tense. Apparently he hasn’t contacted any UCF players, but let it be known if the opportunity arises, they can come to Nebraska.

Last edited:

Oh well.. now can we finally say that he was a NGE? He was in 2017, but not in 2018. He WASN’T going to start. This is about as much proof as we are going to get. Total tackles is irrelevant. That’s such a lame argument. Nobraska has holes in the secondary and leadership and Tre Neal provides both. This hurts UCF’s depth and not much else. Stop with the P5 big boy talk.

Takeaway from this is that the safety position is looking pretty solid. At least the starters. We are evolving. Can’t wait for the season to start!! 5 weeks Thursday
I'm glad that Collier gets more playing time.

giphy.gif

Reactions: MotorBoater
Skimmed through first half , my key take aways from CSF, not all direct quotes but very close

1) It is challenging to win outside of a high value recruiting area
2) When they lost games at Oregon back in the day it was because teams were more physical
3) They are carrying the hopes of the whole state of Nebraska, it comes with pressure
4) The quicker they can get more players that fit the scheme the quicker we can turn it around
5) they have tried to address as many roster issues as possible but they are being selective on bringing in the right kind of talent...still have issues
6) the biggest thing that has fallen off at Nobraska is strength and conditioning
7) KZ has it ....is a playmaker, got the moxie, confidence
8) We did everything we could with UCF not to interfere, Trey was gonna be a backup....
9) Didn't see it here but last night saw a news clip....he basically put the B1G on notice

Skimmed through first half , my key take aways from CSF, not all direct quotes but very close

2) When they lost games at Oregon back in the day it was because teams were more physical
3) They are carrying the hopes of the whole state of Nebraska, it comes with pressure
4) The quicker they can get more players that fit the scheme the quicker we can turn it around
5) they have tried to address as many roster issues as possible but they are being selective on bringing in the right kind of talent...still have issues
6) the biggest thing that has fallen off at Nobraska is strength and conditioning
8) We did everything we could with UCF not to interfere, Trey was gonna be a backup....
9) Didn't see it here but last night saw a news clip....he basically put the B1G on notice

Great cliffs

It will be interesting to see how he does there. He either turns into Tebow x a million God Status or he kicking himself for not waiting a year or 2 more at UCF for the SC job to open where 5 Stars just fall in your lap.

It will be interesting to see how he does there. He either turns into Tebow x a million God Status or he kicking himself for not waiting a year or 2 more at UCF for the SC job to open where 5 Stars just fall in your lap.

Pretty sure he's going to do well. As bad as the Huskers were last year it isnt a good representation of the talent on the team. The whole thing was a dumpster fire for 4 years. S&C were a total frigging disaster and we are just now learning how lacking it was. CSF released the height and weight numbers for fall practice and they have 12 guys on the roster who put on at least 30 pounds over the last 7 months, 4 were over 40 pounds. Did UCF have that kind of change the first year Duval took over?

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Pretty sure he's going to do well. As bad as the Huskers were last year it isnt a good representation of the talent on the team. The whole thing was a dumpster fire for 4 years. S&C were a total frigging disaster and we are just now learning how lacking it was. CSF released the height and weight numbers for fall practice and they have 12 guys on the roster who put on at least 30 pounds over the last 7 months, 4 were over 40 pounds. Did UCF have that kind of change the first year Duval took over?
Steriods

Frosty set the record straight. All those trolls saying that he wanted to play for a big boy school are idiots. Why didn’t he pick Alabama?? He can START for Nobraska and he knows the system and coaches

Thread over!
I kinda doubt it. Try as you might, your troll killing isnt up to par.

I kinda doubt it. Try as you might, your troll killing isnt up to par.
You doubt what?

Troll killing not up to par? Isn’t that like saying that you should avoid stepping on dog crap in your living when you don’t even own a dog?

Last edited:
You doubt what?

Troll killing not up to par? Isn’t that like saying that you should avoid stepping on dog crap in your living when you don’t even own a dog?

Doubt that the thread is over. There'll still be some jackwagon that trolls you with bizarre and boring memes and non-sequitor points.

Reactions: Mikesi and JAFFX2
Tre Neal is a great kid who we wish nothing but the best. The cold hard reality was that "he did NOT pick up on the new scheme quickly", played with the twos and threes all spring, and the FACT was not even on our depth chart. Face the f*cking facts, a kid not even good enough to start for us is a great find for you and gonna be the best player in your secondary. That is both amazing and embarrassing, so put on a new diaper and just go home! And BTW I will not respond to any of you douchebags, so don't waste your low life scum ball time with a dimwit, useless response.
:boxing:

1vtkWP.png
Take this with a grain of salt, not attacking. You say he started for UCF under Scott Frost scheme but failed to pick up Josh Heupel scheme there for he's now no good. Would that make him a good pickup for Nebraska, back under Scott Frost. You say he's a great kid in the beginning and then call him trash at the end. I understand you were mad at the poster but Tre got the brunt of your anger.

Take this with a grain of salt, not attacking. You say he started for UCF under Scott Frost scheme but failed to pick up Josh Heupel scheme there for he's now no good. Would that make him a good pickup for Nebraska, back under Scott Frost. You say he's a great kid in the beginning and then call him trash at the end. I understand you were mad at the poster but Tre got the brunt of your anger.

I will not attack you back but that is not what I said. He didn’t pick up Randy Shannon’s scheme. Never said he was not good. I said not good enough to start for UCF this year. Big difference. This was in fact verified by CSF in his recent press conference. Tre was not going to start at UCF, period. But hey he is a great pickup for Nebraska. Btw look at the film.... yes good in the box, not so good in coverage. Lots of blown coverage resulting in big plays. Memphis, SMU, USF ...lots of blown coverage. Never called him trash. IMO very inconsistent player. But hey he is gonna probably start for Nebraska.....

I will not attack you back but that is not what I said. He didn’t pick up Randy Shannon’s scheme. Never said he was not good. I said not good enough to start for UCF this year. Big difference. This was in fact verified by CSF in his recent press conference. Tre was not going to start at UCF, period. But hey he is a great pickup for Nebraska. Btw look at the film.... yes good in the box, not so good in coverage. Lots of blown coverage resulting in big plays. Memphis, SMU, USF ...lots of blown coverage. Never called him trash. IMO very inconsistent player. But hey he is gonna probably start for Nebraska.....

Good post and very objective. And the truth is, Nebraska is severely lacking in the secondary so he may start. If not I'm sure he will get plenty of playing time which is great for him.

The message boards are a terrible place to get impressions on a person's character and feelings because its so dramatic and contentious when opposing fans show up. We all know that in reality most people want what's best for a kid like this, or even the coaches that leave and hope they succeed. The animosity is just a byproduct of the boards.

Don't tell mibitchski. I like being his boogeyman.
Nobraska sucks in the secondary
Tre Neal is NGE to start in UCF’s secondary in 2018

UCF’s secondary > Nobraska’s secondary.
UCF > Nobraska

Tre Neal will start at Nobraska

CrazyAhole Troll < Blackshits Forever Troll

Both are POS Trolls

Any questions, you know where to find me

[cheers]

Reactions: LemmyKilmister

Understand and thanks for not going nuts about my post. It was a mere observation. Hope he continues to succeeds under SF's watch.

Nobraska sucks in the secondary
Tre Neal is NGE to start in UCF’s secondary in 2018

UCF’s secondary > Nobraska’s secondary.
UCF > Nobraska

Tre Neal will start at Nobraska

CrazyAhole Troll < Blackshits Forever Troll

Both are POS Trolls

Any questions, you know where to find me

[cheers]

Wait, am I better or worse than BSF? We both know Nebraska has a better secondary than anyone in the country so I'm not aure that you were using the < and > correctly.

Wait, am I better or worse than BSF? We both know Nebraska has a better secondary than anyone in the country so I'm not aure that you were using the < and > correctly.
Better. However that’s like saying human crap is better than dog poop

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT