ADVERTISEMENT

Starting S Tre Neal to Nebraska

He is doing what is best for himself. Everyone else does. Why he was with us he helped us to a 13-0 season.
Yes. Thank you Tre Neal! Nobody blames him
He’ll be off for the holidays. How can you pass on that?

However, he is doing what’s best for HIMSELF, therefore, UCF fans don’t have to like it for THEMSELVES.

Reactions: Dwooderson
He is doing what is best for himself. Everyone else does. Why he was with us he helped us to a 13-0 season.

Exactly. He helped lead the team to a national championship, under RS defense though he doesn’t fit what he is looking for, Neal is hoping to play after college so going to a horrible Nebraska team where he knows the defense they run and start immediately makes sense. Hurts the depth of UCF, but he wasn’t going to start anyways like when Verdal transferred. Hurts depth, but not the bottom line.

Blaa, Blaa, Blaa. Time to leave home for whatever reason. Thanks for all you have done, good luck as your next chapter unfolds. Always a Knight, Charge On no matter where you are!

Exactly. He helped lead the team to a national championship, under RS defense though he doesn’t fit what he is looking for, Neal is hoping to play after college so going to a horrible Nebraska team where he knows the defense they run and start immediately makes sense. Hurts the depth of UCF, but he wasn’t going to start anyways like when Verdal transferred. Hurts depth, but not the bottom line.
So learning a new defense and sticking it out to maybe get a chance to start later in year wouldn’t help his chances of playing after college? If he can’t learn a new defense and can’t start on UCF, what NFL team would want him? He would have to learn a new defense and be up against better competition.

So learning a new defense and sticking it out to maybe get a chance to start later in year wouldn’t help his chances of playing after college? If he can’t learn a new defense and can’t start on UCF, what NFL team would want him? He would have to learn a new defense and be up against better competition.
Great logic. Agree 100%

He’s just not that great of a safety and most likely not NFL caliber. People want to spin this all kinds of ways and I get it.

He’s a loyal Knight. He helped us win a NC.
He started in 2017. He was 4th in the team in tackles. Thanks Tre. You moved on and now so have we. Just like Bectondict Arnold

Next........

I doubt he left because of the new system. If it’s just because he wasn’t going to start now, fine.

The only good Nobraska cornhole is a dead nobraska cornhole. You are all trolls and I hate everyone of you. You arseholes have no business here except to troll. You should be on Ohio states board or Michigans board trolling them. I have ignored all of you so don't bother responding. I could care less what your excuse is. Make like a tree and leave.

Reactions: Mikesi
The only good Nobraska cornhole is a dead nobraska cornhole. You are all trolls and I hate everyone of you. You arseholes have no business here except to troll. You should be on Ohio states board or Michigans board trolling them. I have ignored all of you so don't bother responding. I could care less what your excuse is. Make like a tree and leave.
Well said bro! [cheers]

NGEbraska

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Jesus. I just read the UCF board because it's fun. If youre rustled to the point of wishing death upon every member of an entire fan base, you might be taking things too seriously.

Reactions: Wings0fred
Jesus. I just read the UCF board because it's fun. If youre rustled to the point of wishing death upon every member of an entire fan base, you might be taking things too seriously.
Not at all. I’m wishing death to the entire fanbase and state. What does that make me?
:joy:[roll]

Listen. Ohio State and Michigan boards would love to hear about your concerns, so you can stalk them

If you can’t hack that, then Purdue and Minnesota are more in your class. Better check the recruiting rankings :grimace::weary:

Lowly UCF is in the 60’s and 70’s, so no need to look it up. We are pathetic and not even worth your time. [winking]

Not at all. I’m wishing death to the entire fanbase and state. What does that make me?
:joy:[roll]

Listen. Ohio State and Michigan boards would love to hear about your concerns, so you can stalk them

If you can’t hack that, then Purdue and Minnesota are more in your class. Better check the recruiting rankings :grimace::weary:

Lowly UCF is in the 60’s and 70’s, so no need to look it up. We are pathetic and not even worth your time. [winking]
It's just a game man.

Remember when OU fired Josh Heupel? Drew Lock was the only reason he had any success at Mizzou. Dude won't last more than 3 years at UCF.

These Cornholio Trolls aren’t very bright. Where are the intelligent Trolls at? These Trolls have pea-size brains, like USF Trolls.

Fake news. He was fired because he sucks and Mizzou fans I know are happy he is gone. I can't wait to hear your excuses when he is fired from UCF.
I’ll wait till that happens. I seriously doubt it will if he’s gone in 3 years it’s because P5 came calling.

Coaches never improve or evolve? Once they suck, they always suck

—-Bill Belichick. :joy:
I am actually of the opinion that he was only good because of Brady. Last time Brady got hurt was the last time they didn’t make playoffs. Wasn’t great with Bledsoe and obviously not good with Browns.

Reactions: MotorBoater
I am actually of the opinion that he was only good because of Brady. Last time Brady got hurt was the last time they didn’t make playoffs. Wasn’t great with Bledsoe and obviously not good with Browns.

I agree. You don’t have Tom Brady and also playing in a crappy division, all those stupid antics that BB does wouldn’t fly and he would have been fired long ago.

Fake news. He was fired because he sucks and Mizzou fans I know are happy he is gone. I can't wait to hear your excuses when he is fired from UCF.

This is stupid. Almost 500 yards and 40 points a game, and you're saying they weren't happy? I'm calling BS on this one

This is stupid. Almost 500 yards and 40 points a game, and you're saying they weren't happy? I'm calling BS on this one

Not kidding. I bet they do the same this year. It is all because of Lock. Mizzou is dead after he gone next year.

Missouri Football: Tigers in search of a new offensive coordinator

Heupel commandeered a high-flying offense during his two years in Columbia. In his first year at the position, he took a sluggish offense, which the S&P ranked 123rd in 2015, and turned it into a top-50 offense by 2017, eventually leading the unit to a top-10 finish.

So what UCF fans are pushing is Mizzou was only good due to the coach and UCF was only good due to the players. Got it.

You still don't get it....we've had and continue to have both...Nebraska now only has the coach part.

Yeah. You guys were awesome the year before Frost became your coach...

You can post whatever stat you want, but I will never be impressed with UCF football outside of last year.

Yeah. You guys were awesome the year before Frost became your coach...

You can post whatever stat you want, but I will never be impressed with UCF football outside of last year.
Not impressed with the 12-1, Fiesta Bowl win Season, just 2 seasons before the one you just mentioned?

Should we be worried we can't impress you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT