ADVERTISEMENT

Texas salon owner jailed

Well I shave my own head so it really doesn't affect me anyway, but if you can't see the absurdity in making the claim that some businesses create an undo threat of exposure while others don't then i don't know what to tell you. If you are afraid of getting covid from a barber but not afraid of getting it at Walmart it might be wise to step back for a second and think that one through.
Well open up night clubs then. You're taking a stance that is indefensible no one is going to assume all businesses are as essential as others. We needed to close nightclubs so grocery stores could stay open.

Well open up night clubs then. You're taking a stance that is indefensible no one is going to assume all businesses are as essential as others. We needed to close nightclubs so grocery stores could stay open.
Who goes to nightclubs? Young and healthy people. Extremely limited risk of death or hospitalization for those patrons so what good does it do to force them to close? Who goes to Walmart? Old people that are the most susceptible to death or hospitalization.

Who goes to nightclubs? Young and healthy people. Extremely limited risk of death or hospitalization for those patrons so what good does it do to force them to close? Who goes to Walmart? Old people that are the most susceptible to death or hospitalization.
Yes, once young people catch it they do not pass it to anyone who is not also young and healthy.

This is the level of logic on the chud roster. Honestly there's a reason some people tend to clump around Trump.

Yes, once young people catch it they do not pass it to anyone who is not also young and healthy.

This is the level of logic on the chud roster. Honestly there's a reason some people tend to clump around Trump.
By your logic, alcohol should be banned as well.

Remember, her stylists were going broke as well
Most of the founding fathers were extremely wealthy. They came together and stood up for the people who weren't, to give them a fighting chance and they risked their own lives and well-being to do so.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Most of the founding fathers were extremely wealthy. They came together and stood up for the people who weren't, to give them a fighting chance and they risked their own lives and well-being to do so.
She probably should run for a political position. She’s a true American. A fighter against tyranny and oppression

She probably should run for a political position. She’s a true American. A fighter against tyranny and oppression
Its funny how often common sense converges with anti-oppression positions.

Then we've got guys like FC and shuckster who are more in line with Benedict Arnold.

Its funny how often common sense converges with anti-oppression positions.

Then we've got guys like FC and shuckster who are more in line with Benedict Arnold.
Trump has got his chuds trained that letting the virus burn through America unrestrained resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths is the right move. Imagine taking the side of a spreading virus and calling those who think we should control the spread to save lives Benedict Arnold. You have to be a new level of dense to think you're right when you're siding with a virus.

Trump has got his chuds trained that letting the virus burn through America unrestrained resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths is the right move. Imagine taking the side of a spreading virus and calling those who think we should control the spread to save lives Benedict Arnold. You have to be a new level of dense to think you're right when you're siding with a virus.
Imagine being an American that sides with a government that tells you that going outside can lead to arrest.

Imagine being an American that sides with a government that tells you that going outside can lead to arrest.

Remember when you posted this about the virus and you were only being sarcastic?

Good. Let nature do its job and weed out the undesirables. Eugenics by nature is the most effective form of population control. It'll probably help with carbon output as well.

Isn't it wild that it's your actual view now?

Remember when you posted this about the virus and you were only being sarcastic?

Isn't it wild that it's your actual view now?

What can I say, you convinced me over time that old people bring no value to society. Your arguments were more convincing than I realized

It's about standing up for yourself. Similar to slavery days were some didn't follow the rules. Maybe you think that is dramatic but killing a business is dramatic.
LOL---I can't believe you actually posted this 'instant classic' WC gem.

You do realize that "killing my business" and "standing up for myself" against "government tyranny" was EXACTLY the same language the Southern slave owners used to describe their plight too.

Funny how some things never change. :)

Reactions: firm_bizzle

Open the strip clubs too! Free dem titties!

Reactions: DaShuckster
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

That's why they let them vote, right?

I guess all the Mexicans (and central Americans) should just cross the border and come work here because they are starving just because somebody in the government decided they should stay south of the imaginary line

I guess all the Mexicans (and central Americans) should just cross the border and come work here because they are starving just because somebody in the government decided they should stay south of the imaginary line

No. We should arrest and jail them, separating them from their children until we know if they are a risk to public safety.

Last edited:
Who did they "come together to stand for" then? It wasn't:

-White men that didn't own land.
-Women
-Blacks
-Native Americans

Sorry to shatter your romanticization.
Other than native Americans (initially), all of those groups attained representation in their government. If you think that voting rights is the measure of the liberty they were attaining then you are largely misguided. Look where those groups are now. Is that because of, or in spite of the founding fathers?

Wow...crap getting real. Let people work. Some health officials are saying 50% of the US will get covid anyway.
He had 8 state troopers show up and ticket him for being open. Ironically, there were 2 local cops in his shop waiting to get their hair cut at the time.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Other than native Americans (initially), all of those groups attained representation in their government. If you think that voting rights is the measure of the liberty they were attaining then you are largely misguided. Look where those groups are now. Is that because of, or in spite of the founding fathers?
How about civil rights? The founding fathers were against all of that.

In spite of them, obviously.

Really? Uh maybe because they didn't want women, native Americans, blacks or white non-landowners to vote or even be allowed into certain establishments.
Weird. If they didn't want women to vote, then why were women allowed to vote from the get-go?

The founders guaranteed the right to vote but allowed each state the authority in how to apportion their votes. Most states chose to not allow women or blacks to vote initially, but that was a 10th amendment issue in the beginning and was later amended to clarify the intent of the founding documents.

Weird. If they didn't want women to vote, then why were women allowed to vote from the get-go?

The founders guaranteed the right to vote but allowed each state the authority in how to apportion their votes. Most states chose to not allow women or blacks to vote initially, but that was a 10th amendment issue in the beginning and was later amended to clarify the intent of the founding documents.

If states didnt allow women to vote then they werent allowed to vote. You can't give the founders credit for something that happened well past their deaths. And of course that doesnt even take into account slavery, which was most certainly not a pro civil rights practice.

If states didnt allow women to vote then they werent allowed to vote. You can't give the founders credit for something that happened well past their deaths. And of course that doesnt even take into account slavery, which was most certainly not a pro civil rights practice.
FB claimed that the founders didn't want women to vote. If that is true, why wasn't it codified?

FB claimed that the founders didn't want women to vote. If that is true, why wasn't it codified?

If they wanted women to vote then why didnt they force that issue? Your argument goes both ways. Obviously they werent that concered about it or it would have happened when the founders were actually alive and could have made it happen. You are giving them credit for something they didnt do.

If they wanted women to vote then why didnt they force that issue? Your argument goes both ways. Obviously they werent that concered about it or it would have happened when the founders were actually alive and could have made it happen. You are giving them credit for something they didnt do.

Because the system they set up was stronger on states rights and weaker on federal laws. How states wanted to allocate their votes was up to them to determine.

Because the system they set up was stronger on states rights and weaker on federal laws. How states wanted to allocate their votes was up to them to determine.

I get that, but that still doesnt mean you should give them credit for something they didnt do. Wyoming, who allowed women to vote before becoming a state, was almost denied statehood because congress did not want to allow their women to vote. So if the US government was debating that point in determining statehood, then it obviously wasnt just about states rights.

The founders also allowed slavery (some of them even owned slaves), so it is really a stretch (or actually just false) to make them out to be overly interested in civil rights.

Reactions: DaShuckster
I get that, but that still doesnt mean you should give them credit for something they didnt do. Wyoming, who allowed women to vote before becoming a state, was almost denied statehood because congress did not want to allow their women to vote. So if the US government was debating that point in determining statehood, then it obviously wasnt just about states rights.

The founders also allowed slavery (some of them even owned slaves), so it is really a stretch (or actually just false) to make them out to be overly interested in civil rights.

Go back and read this entire exchange. I didn't give them undue credit for anything.

I didn't give them undue credit for anything.
Let's review:
Crazy: The Founding Fathers came together and stood up for the people who weren't wealthy like they were to give them a fighting chance
Biz: What about male non-land owners, women, Blacks, Native Americans???
Crazy: They all got it eventually so that was due to, or in spite of, the Founding Fathers?
Biz: In spite of. What about Civil Rights?
Crazy: The Constitution never said they couldn't.
Biz: Never said they could either. You're giving them credit that the Founding Fathers didn't earn.
Crazy: Nope. I didn't give them undo credit for anything.

Let's review:
Crazy: The Founding Fathers came together and stood up for the people who weren't wealthy like they were to give them a fighting chance
Biz: What about male non-land owners, women, Blacks, Native Americans???
Crazy: They all got it eventually so that was due to, or in spite of, the Founding Fathers?
Biz: In spite of. What about Civil Rights?
Crazy: The Constitution never said they couldn't.
Biz: Never said they could either. You're giving them credit that the Founding Fathers didn't earn.
Crazy: Nope. I didn't give them undo credit for anything.
Yes, we get it. Liberals hate the founders and wish they hadn't liberated our country from England.

Fortunately they were more intelligent and politically savvy than the entire leftist movement in America today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT