ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Honest question, why are you here? Alls you do is trash UCF, if it’s your schtick ok, but it’s old. You mentioned you do it “for Brandon”, well it’s sad if Brandon wants this kind of traffic, but stupid posters is why I’m no longer on the paid board so…
Have you seen the thread title? That being said…I am tired of abusing you fans. UCF and Malhazan are struggling landing players with NIL Kingdom being flat broke and Malhazan going 6-6.

After Wednesday…my posts here will be few and none. It’s no fun anymore. LOL.

Have you seen the thread title? That being said…I am tired of abusing you fans. UCF and Malhazan are struggling landing players with NIL Kingdom being flat broke and Malhazan going 6-6.

What are you hearing about Booker Pickett Jr?? Looks like you guys will have a ton of DL recruits. He took an OV to UCF last week.

What are you hearing about Booker Pickett Jr?? Looks like you guys will have a ton of DL recruits. He took an OV to UCF last week.
He seems locked in (now) with Miami. He will be on OV this weekend with most of the class and some high profile guys that are committed to other schools (Ohio State, FSU and UF). Miami projects him as a LB.

Reactions: tjb74

So if I’m understanding your answer as to why you are on a UCF football site when you are a miami fan, it’s because UCF sucks? That’s your reason for posting on this site? You are one weird dude.

Reactions: U C to the F
So if I’m understanding your answer as to why you are on a UCF football site when you are a miami fan, it’s because UCF sucks? That’s your reason for posting on this site? You are one weird dude.
It’s because is an open forum where anyone with a Rivals account can post. It’s also fun to argue with UCF G5 fans because they don’t know recruiting or football.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
Five days till signing day. Mario working! #WatchTheFinish. Meanwhile…Malzahn and UCF on the ropes…literally in for nobody that’s good.

You are a terrible troll, please try harder
Maybe you should worry about UCF’s 2nd and third highest rated 2024 recruits looking around with five days left until signing day?

I already said that I would not post here anymore after Wednesday. Move it along now.

Five days till signing day. Mario working! #WatchTheFinish. Meanwhile…Malzahn and UCF on the ropes…literally in for nobody that’s good.
We have an excellent class committed, one of best in the big12. You would love and boast all of our recruits if they were committed to Miami. You’re an idiot.

You are a terrible troll, please try harder

We have an excellent class committed, one of best in the big12. You would love and boast all of our recruits if they were committed to Miami. You’re an idiot.
Can't you people STOP FEEDING ?????

I don’t care too much about ratings. They are wrong quite a bit. We can’t go from stars don’t matter to all of a sudden saying they do. I’ll wait until I see them play against P5 opponents and then see if we got good players. Odds are 40% will be good and 70% will transfer out at some point.

Reactions: tjb74
Gus Malzahn has really done a job messing up the UCF QB room. Boys ain’t even mad. LOL.

Miami will pass Florida State tomorrow and will finished with the top class in this state 100%.

Animated GIF

Why did Lobocane have to leave so soon. It’s like he knew what was coming.

Miami now 1-11 in their last 12 bowl games losing to mid G5 level competition hahahahhha.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
They are a loser program propped up by one pyramid schemer after another. Eventually the Madoff money dries up and you realize there is no donors in sight.

Miami!

On Thursday's episode of The Paul Finebaum Show, a caller asked Finebaum about two programs that have seemed to lose their dominance over the recent seasons of college football.

Miami and Nebraska were once college football powers as recent as the early 2000s, but both programs have failed to compete for national championships over the past two decades.

"I don't think so either. Nebraska surprises me a little bit because Nebraska has real fans... Miami has fake fans," Finebaum said. They just can't get it done and there are a lot of reasons for it, but the Nebraska that we knew growing up, and even as recently as twenty years ago, doesn't exist anymore for the 17-year-olds... They don't know anything about Nebraska."

"...Mario Cristobal. Cristobal is 12-13 over his two seasons in Miami, which could put him on the hot seat entering next season."

In defense of @LoboCane, Finebaum's comments do not apply to him (aside from the fact that he has never been to Miami).

I also have to admit Cristobal has done a good job of trying to rebuild the program from the ground up.

Last edited:
Miami!

On Thursday's episode of The Paul Finebaum Show, a caller asked Finebaum about two programs that have seemed to lose their dominance over the recent seasons of college football.

Miami and Nebraska were once college football powers as recent as the early 2000s, but both programs have failed to compete for national championships over the past two decades.

"I don't think so either. Nebraska surprises me a little bit because Nebraska has real fans... Miami has fake fans," Finebaum said. They just can't get it done and there are a lot of reasons for it, but the Nebraska that we knew growing up, and even as recently as twenty years ago, doesn't exist anymore for the 17-year-olds... They don't know anything about Nebraska."

"...Mario Cristobal. Cristobal is 12-13 over his two seasons in Miami, which could put him on the hot seat entering next season."

In defense of @LoboCane, Finebaum's comments do not apply to him (aside from the fact that he has never been to Miami).

I also have to admit Cristobal has done a good job of trying to rebuild the program from the ground up.
Finebaum is a SEC troll bro. No one outside of Alabama takes him seriously, not even his equally biased co-workers.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT