ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Dude stop. There's no comparison. UCF has one guy with more rushing yards than your whole team has returning combined.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF
Lol. You obviously have no idea what a RB room is.

Name who UCF has and their stats? Harvey is a very good college back and very productive. He’s a small dude and basically the only viable RB in the room.

Lil Johnny Richardson is tiny and falls if he catches a 10 MPH wind gust. Boweman is a bust at three different schools. Gage is a 3* foot and lost the RB job at three different high schools. Arthur was not recruited by either Texas or Texas AM and has been dropping in the rankings.

What else?

Miami has the best WR room in the State of Florida and it’s not even debatable. ] However,
Mario’s #1 priority before Fall practice will be to add a proven elite WR.

For Miami: Restrepo and George combined for 142 catches, 1,956 yards and 14 TDs in 2023. Horton started the bowl game and went 5/54. Ray Ray and R. Washington are emerging stars who will be in their 2nd year. True freshmen (247 Composite): Trader .9765 , Carr .9775 and Robinson .9326 will see action.

This is how you build a football program![/B]

Yeah UM can the the least out of the most.

Yeah UM can the the least out of the most.
Miami is building a championship football program. Malzahn and Hand can’t even come up with a patchwork OL. They have recruited and developed zero high school OL.

You ever wonder why UCF has no talent or depth at OL? In three full classes Hand/Malzahn have signed a total of five high school OL. Schools typically want to sign 5 high school OL every year.

So going into year four Malzahn and Hand will start a total of ZERO OL that they recruited out of high school.

Last edited:
Lol. You obviously have no idea what a RB room is.

Name who UCF has and their stats? Harvey is a very good college back and very productive. He’s a small dude and basically the only viable RB in the room.

Lil Johnny Richardson is tiny and falls if he catches a 10 MPH wind gust. Boweman is a bust at three different schools. Gage is a 3* foot and lost the RB job at three different high schools. Arthur was not recruited by either Texas or Texas AM and has been dropping in the rankings.

What else?
Sarcastic Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

We cannot even have a conversation.

I can concede that the u has the best wide receiver room in Florida, *given that Javon Baker declared.

But for you to put forth an argument that Miami is in the same stratosphere as UCF with regard to the running back room is more than I can debate.

I project Phil Steele to rank UCF's running back room among the Top 10 nationally in 2024.

Not many programs have a 5 star sitting on the bench. UCF returns five of its top six rushers from 2023. Plus, UCF added Cincinnati's highest-ceiling back during the offseason. And I didn't even mention Adrian Peterson's little brother.

Even with Mark Antony Richards turning pro, UCF CLEARLY has the BEST RB room in Florida. You would damn near have to combine a RB room of the six best returning RBs from South Florida, Florida, Florida State, and the u to match the returning production of the UCF running back room.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert0122
Going forward it will be interesting to see what top WR will emerge in the portal. Miami will go all in to get a top proven WR1…we now can sell WRs on catching passes from the best QB in this state.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
Sarcastic Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

We cannot even have a conversation.

I can concede that the u has the best wide receiver room in Florida, *given that Javon Baker declared.

But for you to put forth an argument that Miami is in the same stratosphere as UCF with regard to the running back room is more than I can debate.

I project Phil Steele to rank UCF's running back room among the Top 10 nationally in 2024.

Not many programs have a 5 star sitting on the bench. The Knights returns five of its top six rushers from 2023. Plus, UCF added Cincinnati's highest-ceiling back during the offseason. And I didn't even mention Adrian Peterson's little brother.

Even with Mark Antony Richards turning pro, UCF CLEARLY has the BEST RB room in Florida. You would damn near have to combine a RB room of the six best returning RBs from South Florida, Florida, Florida State, and the u to match the returning production of the UCF running back room.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
What production my man? Harvey? I said that he’s a very good and productive college RB. He’s a small back and the only good back in the UCF roster.

Why do you think he returned? He is not an NFL back…probably a 5th rounder or later pick. He’s making more in NIL that he would at the NFL. He’s got this year to cash in.

What production my man? Harvey? I said that he’s a very good and productive college RB. He’s a small back and the only good back in the UCF roster.

Why do you think he returned? He is not an NFL back…probably a 5th rounder or later pick. He’s making more in NIL that he would at the NFL. He’s got this year to cash in.
It is BEYOND CONTESTATION.

Lol. What is? That there’s only one good running back on the UCF roster and that he’s a Senior? Correct.
The most productive returning RBs from Florida (Montreal Johnson, 817 yards); South Florida (Nay'Quan Wright, 797); FSU (Lawrence Toafili, 469); and the u (Henry Parrish Jr., 641) combined for 2,724 yards.

UCF's four most productive returning backs of RJ Harvey, 1,476 yards; Johnny Richardson, 586; Myles Montgomery, 437; and Demarkcus Bowman (injured/concussions), 62 accounted for 2,561 yards themselves.

(I excluded Xavier Townsend's 167 rushing yards because he is a wide receiver.)

To answer your question...

Well, if Will Backus says so I guess it’s true lmfao 🤣
Your entire fanbase is full of know nothings. Your “experts” are fans who are life long G5 fans and clueless about college football.

You kids have AL1 (a very low IQ individual) gaslighting you 24/7. UCF fans will believe anything…that’s a fact.

Last edited:
Your entire fanbase is full of know nothings. Your “experts” are fans who are live long G5 fans and clueless about college football.

You kids have AL1 (a very low IQ individual) gaslighting you 24/7. UCF fans will believe anything…that’s a fact.
I didn't believe you when you said you we're leaving this board never to return

Miami !!!

has some running back room alright. Just signed a 'trash' porthole running back.

From Fan Buzz....

The tweet about him (Rodney Hill) transferring states: "I wanna thank my coaches and FSU for bringing me in, Much love to all my teammates and to the strength staff and trainers that have worked with me while I been here but I will be entering the transfer portal."

In response to this, his mom, Sharon Hill, wrote in a new deleted tweet, "Proud of you son!"

In response to that tweet, Hill wrote in another now-deleted tweet, "God Got us ma, one man's trash another man's treasure!"

quote-one-man-s-trash-that-s-another-man-s-come-up-macklemore-72-16-12.jpg

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Welp.

Last edited:
Miami !!!

has some running back room alright. Just signed a 'trash' porthole running back.

From Fan Buzz....

The tweet about him (Rodney Hill) transferring states: "I wanna thank my coaches and FSU for bringing me in, Much love to all my teammates and to the strength staff and trainers that have worked with me while I been here but I will be entering the transfer portal."

In response to this, his mom, Sharon Hill, wrote in a new deleted tweet, "Proud of you son!"

In response to that tweet, Hill wrote in another now-deleted tweet, "God Got us ma, one man's trash another man's treasure!"

quote-one-man-s-trash-that-s-another-man-s-come-up-macklemore-72-16-12.jpg

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Welp.
Lol. He’s a PWO. He’ll play on special teams and be a depth guy.

Why in the world would you go to a school as PWO as a transfer? Just go to a school you can get a scholarship and play.

Why in the world would you go to a school as PWO as a transfer? Just go to a school you can get a scholarship and play.
A better question is why would you leave a school where you are on scholarship to go to a school where you aren't on scholarship.

(This is assuming he was on scholarship at FSU.)

A better question is why would you leave a school where you are on scholarship to go to a school where you aren't on scholarship.

I hope his parents have money or he can get Grants and Scholarships. He seems to be more worried about how people judge where he plays than being smart.

Hilarious that Lobotard can only brag about recruiting and can't brag about winning. Can't brag about winning games, winning conference championships, winning BCS bowl games or winning any bowl games. Miami has,lost 11 of the last 12 bowl games they've played in.

Hey,but you've been winning recruiting rankings. 😂

Reactions: KnightroSlays

He was on scholarship…maybe he was pushed out? I don’t know but things like that happens.

Hilarious that Lobotard can only brag about recruiting and can't brag about winning. Can't brag about winning games, winning conference championships, winning BCS bowl games or winning any bowl games. Miami has,lost 11 of the last 12 bowl games they've played in.

Hey,but you've been winning recruiting rankings. 😂
Mario is building a championship roster. Malzahn is taking UCF backwards.

Miami has two unanimous true freshmen All Americans.

Lobo is so confident in his canes that he lives on our board. I couldn't tell you the last time I visited the UM board. Maybe couple of years ago. They don't matter nationally, they don't matter to UCF or its fans.
In short, they are not relevant in today's college fb.

Miami!!!!

With the release, the Hurricanes are one of two teams (Oregon) to sign four defensive linemen ranked inside the Top 150 players nationally: five-star defensive tackle Justin Scott (No. 11), EDGE Marquise Lightfoot (No. 34), Defensive tackle Armondo Blount (No. 39), and EDGE Booker Pickett Jr. (No. 143).

They also signed a fifth Top247 defensive lineman in Artavius Jones, who finished the cycle ranked No. 232 nationally. That's more than any school in the country.

Miami is also the only school to sign three defensive lineman within the top 40 overall players, which is something the program has never done before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT