ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Spamming again? Maybe you fans should be on Gus Malzahn’s behind for making lazy hires?

Wasting money on billboards but hiring a random unknown failed FCS guy for the WR coaching position. Dude never played WR and last coached the position a decade ago at an FCS school.

That hire is worse than the Addison Williams for DC hire. Lazy and crazy but zero people covering the team will question Malzahn on it. Comical.

Last edited:
Miami is building a championship football program. Malzahn and Hand can’t even come up with a patchwork OL. They have recruited and developed zero high school OL.

You ever wonder why UCF has no talent or depth at OL? In three full classes Hand/Malzahn have signed a total of five high school OL. Schools typically want to sign 5 high school OL every year.

So going into year four Malzahn and Hand will start a total of ZERO OL that they recruited out of high school.
Beef bowl champions?

Spamming again? Maybe you fans should be on Gus Malzahn’s behind for making lazy hires?

Wasting money on billboards but hiring a random unknown failed FCS guy for the WR coaching position. Dude never played WR and last coached the position a decade ago at an FCS school.

That hire is worse than the Addison Williams for DC hire. Lazy and crazy but zero people covering the team will question Malzahn on it. Comical.
Just have to add the no doubt multiple... Why are you here? You lying piece of excrement. You promised you'd torment the 2nd biggest threat to UM- FAU. What, you took 5 days off? If you can't even tell the truth about yourself, how is anything out of your mouth even remotely true?

Reactions: Robert0122
The u looking to replace Tim Harris Jr.

"One name to watch could be Miami offensive Wide receiver analyst Mike Cassano. Cassano was the RB's coach at FIU under Cristobal."

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3VjZmtuaWdodHMtY29tLXByb2QvMjAyMy8wNi8wNi9DTnRlRGswWUVvRTYwemNJVTd3YzFnTTJZdUNpSk84SEd2SUhHUDUwLmpwZw.jpg

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
The u looking to replace Tim Harris Jr.

"One name to watch could be Miami offensive Wide receiver analyst Mike Cassano. Cassano was the RB's coach at FIU under Cristobal."

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3VjZmtuaWdodHMtY29tLXByb2QvMjAyMy8wNi8wNi9DTnRlRGswWUVvRTYwemNJVTd3YzFnTTJZdUNpSk84SEd2SUhHUDUwLmpwZw.jpg

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Kinda resembles mr citywide

Gus Malzahn creating the same mess he did at Auburn…dude is beyond clueless. Tim is the OC and WR coach, Hinshaw is the QB coach and Co-OC and old head Malzahn is the one calling the plays. Lol.

Who Will The Miami Hurricanes Hire As Their Next Running Backs Coach?

"We discussed a list of semi-realistic options Friday morning on my Locked On Canes podcast. ..

"I would not be too surprised if Miami promotes from within. Dennis Smith, Miami's executive director of football..."

Cracking Up Lol GIF

"Cadillac Williams is high on the wish list of many Miami fans. The Auburn legend resigned from Hugh Freeze's staff after the 2023 season."

Now, I won't lie. Gus protege' Carnell Williams would be a legendary hire and is the only guy on that list capable of competing with Gus for a running back.

Last edited:
Who Will The Miami Hurricanes Hire As Their Next Running Backs Coach?

"We discussed a list of semi-realistic options Friday morning on my Locked On Canes podcast. ..

"I would not be too surprised if Miami promotes from within. Dennis Smith, Miami's executive director of football..."

Cracking Up Lol GIF

"Cadillac Williams is high on the wish list of many Miami fans. The Auburn legend resigned from Hugh Freeze's staff after the 2023 season."

Now, I won't lie. Gus protege' Carnell Williams would be a legendary hire and is the only guy on that list capable of competing with Gus for a running back.
You keep trying to find free information about who Miami is planning to hire as a RB coach. LOL. The two people you have quoted have zero legit sources. Nobody has been able to predict Mario’s hires other than Alex Mirabal which was a given.

Cadillac Williams is not a candidate at Miami and won’t get hired anywhere for a long time. He was forced to resign after an internal investigation by the school regarding a sexual assault by student athletes on a female. Read on it…it’s not nice.

Cadillac Williams is not a candidate at Miami and won’t get hired anywhere for a long time. He was forced to resign after an internal investigation by the school regarding a sexual assault by student athletes on a female. Read on it…it’s not nice.
Then, Miami won't find anybody close to Carnell Williams. Might as well hire one of the old bald white guys that you love to post about.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Then, Miami won't find anybody close to Carnell Williams. Might as well hire one of the old bald white guys that you love to post about.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
What part of he’s not a candidate at Miami and won’t get hired anywhere else for a long time do you fail to understand? He was forced to resign in shame at Auburn.

Reactions: oldskoolknight
Now do UCF?

Meanwhile UcF’s recruiting event is an absolute failure. Anyone there?

Last edited:
The resident Malzahn shill aka AuburnLegacy_1 says that Mario is doing nothing to improve Miami.

So what happened to Stacy Gage? I told you guys that Miami and the Big 3 were not recruiting him. “But he’s a 4*” I was told.

Dude physically matured early but never developed further after his freshman year. Now Gage is a ON3 and 247 Sports 3* and Miami signed the #1 RB in the 2024 class per ON3.

Last edited:
So what happened to Stacy Gage? I told you guys that Miami and the Big 3 were not recruiting him. “But he’s a 4*” I was told.

Dude physically matured early but never developed further after his freshman year. Now Gage is a ON3 and 247 Sports 3* and Miami signed the #1 RB in the 2024 class per ON3.

Gage will be more productive at UCF than Hill is at Miami.

Lol. Why are you posting about a dude that was going to walk-on at Miami?
I am posting about a dude who is not going to walk on at Miami. Just one more dagger to that vaulted, coach-less RB room you were boasting about.

Just think... All you had to do was say was the 'u' was better at every offensive position, save RB, and I would have had no rebuttal..

BUT... you couldn't do it. Your delusions of grandeur would not allow it. Now I will roast you over and over like a burnt marshmallow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 90Knight
I am posting about a dude who is not going to walk on at Miami. Just one more dagger to that vaulted, coach-less RB room you were boasting about.
Lol. Show where I mentioned him as being a part of the Miami RB room other than when he announced his transfer I said he would provide depth and play special teams.

Miami has a great RB room. UCF has little man Harvey and that’s it.

I said he would provide depth and play special teams.
Show me where I said Gage would do so much as that? I will help you out "provide depth and play special teams" is more than I have said Gage would do.
Miami has a great RB room. UCF has little man Harvey and that’s it.
UCF's top four rushers at RB for 2024 have about 200 fewer yards than the combined yards of the top four returning rushers for the hurrycanes, cows, criminoles, and gayts.

Your delusions of grandeur (dog) simply would not allow you to admit UCF is better than the u.

Xray Dawg GIF

After this obedience training thread, you can honestly say...

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:
Show me where I said Gage would do so much as that? I will help you out "provide depth and play special teams" is more than I have said Gage would do.

UCF's top four rushers at RB for 2024 have about 200 fewer yards than the combined yards of the top four returning rushers for the hurrycanes, cows, criminoles, and gayts.

Your delusions of grandeur (dog) simply would not allow you to admit UCF is better than the u.

Xray Dawg GIF

After this obedience training thread, you can honestly say...

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
My
Lol. Everyone laughs at you.

Mark Fletcher will be RB1 (6’1” 225 pounds) 514 yards and 5 TDs last year as a true freshman. Ajay Allen 361 yards and 5 TDs. Henry Parrish 621 yards and 6 TDs.

Trevonte Citizen is fully healthy now (#8 RB in 2022). Chris Johnson will be a redshirt freshman in 2024. He was the fastest man in the State of Florida his Senior year (10.36 in the 100)…faster than Anthony Schwartz.

Incoming 2024 high school: Jordan Lyle (flipped from OSU) 247 Composite .9387 (#1 RB in the nation per ON3). Chris wheatley-humphrey 2023 stats: 159 carries for 2,075 yards (13.1 yds per carry) and 16 TDs.

Now do the same for UCF.

Last edited:
UCF has ONE receiver with proven production coming back and Malzahn did not even bother to hire a real WR coach.

Miami has Restrepo and George who combined for 142 catches, 1,956 yards and 14 TDs in 2023. Redshirt freshman Isiah Horton (6’4-205) started the bowl game and went 5/54. Ray Ray and R. Washington are emerging stars who will be in their 2nd year.

True freshmen (247 Composite): Trader .9803 , Carr .9686 and Robinson .9261 will see action

ALL THAT and Miami will be get a top proven WR at the Spring’s next portal window 4/15-4/30…UCF is hoping one of its 2023 3* high school recruits can come in and start opposite Hudson. You can be sure that UCF will not get any top WR transfer in the Spring

LOL.

Last edited:
Miami dominating the Big 3 with 4 out of the 10 top recruits from Florida. A few logos missing.

Last edited:
UCF has ONE receiver with proven production coming back and Malzahn did not even bother to hire a real WR coach.

Miami has Restrepo and George who combined for 142 catches, 1,956 yards and 14 TDs in 2023. Redshirt freshman Isiah Horton (6’4-205) started the bowl game and went 5/54. Ray Ray and R. Washington are emerging stars who will be in their 2nd year.

True freshmen (247 Composite): Trader .9803 , Carr .9686 and Robinson .9261 will see action

ALL THAT and Miami will be get a top proven WR at the Spring’s next portal window 4/15-4/30…UCF is hoping one of its 2023 3* high school recruits can come in and start opposite Hudson. You can be sure that UCF will not get any top WR transfer in the Spring

LOL.
Let's peel back the layers and get to the real issue....

UCF's best receiver is headed to the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, probably to be drafted by Atlanta.

The u's best receiver is headed to Athens.

Welp.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Let's peel back the layers and get to the real issue....

UCF's best receiver is headed to the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, probably to be drafted by Atlanta.

The u's best receiver is headed to Athens.

Welp.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
UCF’s “best receiver” is going be be drafted in the fourth round by some random team.

Miami with the top 2023 OL and now recruited the top 2024 DL. Malzahn bringing in NINE 3* DB’s…yeah, that’ll do it for a soft team like UCF. Keep loading up on little DB’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT