ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Lol. Quit making stuff up dolt.

If only there were a way to search for Lobococaine's previous posts.

An entire fukcing thread: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/miami-canes-advance-to-the-final-4.108751/

highlights:

“UCF has bad luck.” “Dawkings gives more to UCF fans than what UCF fans give to him.” “The cost for each loss is very low for UCF because we don’t pay Dawkings much.” What else?

How dumb are you? Football season is over and the #Canes bb team is in the NCAA tournament. Football team is going to be great. Elite dudes in the trenches and all over the field. The football team will be competing for national championships in two-three years.

Meanwhile UCF is doing a flea market sale of used gear to pay the football players.

LOL. What has UCF ever won? Well, you boys won a male cheerleading championship that’s it. Congrats!

IT’S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!

How many teams from the Big 12 - future Little 14 in the Final Four? Miami took care of them frauds. Big 12 best basketball conference? FOH.

What about it? It was a great year for the Lady Canes making the Elite 8. Just sit on your couch and watch the show Kristi…that’s all you can do.

The Miami Hurricanes basketball team has a had a fantastic season…congrats to them! All together now in complete unison: IT’S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
But, but where’s UCF’s so called “SEC Trigger man”? Lol. Welp…boys were duped again.

Will Miami Sign At Least One Big-Time Recruit From Alabama?​

Miami is all-in on three big-time Alabama recruits that will visit the Canes

Hey @LoboCane, let me end the suspense for you....

H*LL NO!

Henderson and Winters are lifelong Auburn fans. Grady will probably end up at uat.

You can have that recruiting info for free. Didn't even have to waste your $7 to read behind the paywalls of rivals.

Macaulay Culkin 90S GIF by Home Alone

Last edited:
"Best RB room in Florida"

Parrish’s departure leaves the Hurricanes shorthanded at running back, especially in the spring.

Rising sophomore Mark Fletcher Jr. is expected to take the reins at running back, but he is out for the spring after suffering an injury during Miami’s bowl game loss to Rutgers.

Miami also returns Ajay Allen, but he is also out for the spring due to injury.

@LoboCane

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
No. 1, I just knew Rebecca Con was a closet basketball fan.

rebecca_lobo_.jpg

No. 2, I am glad UCF basketball lost. Now maybe the UCF writers who are *supposed to be covering spring practice* will maybe, just maybe grow a big enough set to ask for a spring football roster to be made public.
What a strange character you are. Searching “Lobo”.

Proof that Mario Christolowertierbowl has no idea has to manage a roster. The u has significant portal needs and is already bursting at 92 scholarships and counting, according to The Miami Herald.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Stick to being an insufferable Gus Malzon Homunculus and that will somewhat limit your embarrassment here.

That page is garbage…that dude is an information aggregator from Chicago that doesn’t even understands the information he finds.

Fact is that Miami is at less than 85 right now. That’s a fact. There are nine additional high school kids that will enroll in the Summer and Fall. There will be normal attrition after Spring practice and the numbers will work themselves out.

Meanwhile you are in free sections of UCF sites begging for information. LMAO “Paging Steven Leonard”. What a loser you are…a low level information scavenger - a confirmed struggler.

Last edited:
No. 1, I just knew Rebecca Con was a closet basketball fan.

rebecca_lobo_.jpg

No. 2, I am glad UCF basketball lost. Now maybe the UCF writers who are *supposed to be covering spring practice* will maybe, just maybe grow a big enough set to ask for a spring football roster to be made public.
Wow Lobocane is a woman

• Wow
Reactions: Yaes
Miami’s WR room is at a different level. Cam Ward is THAT guy and Poff has been great since he got to Miami. Best QB room in the country.

Last edited:
Miami’s WR room is at a different level. Cam Ward is THAT guy and Poff has been great since he got to Miami. Best QB room in the country.

"Incredibly Solid" (i.e., ain't nobody interested in the u).

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I feel like no other (G5) college football team has done more with less as UCF, maybe Boise/Cinci? Conversely, I don’t think any other team (P5) has done less with more as Miami. Mario is probably the king of less with more…Do you understand?
Its a race to the bottom with usf. They had what? 9 years with a bcs/p5 tag and nothing to show

UCF’s so called “SEC trigger man” showed up a good 20 pounds overweight. He doesn’t do anything particularly well.

Throwing mechanics and accuracy issues appear to be a concern. Also, the 20 pounds overweight issue.

Getting KJ some viable WRs might help.

Again, for those of you all the way in the back, no mention of *KJ Jefferson. The “SEC trigger man” has a better chance of being drafted as a IOL.

Dude out there in Spring practice pushing 260 pounds. Plumlee missed games due to injuries last year and still had more passing yards than the “SEC trigger man”: Plumlee 2,271 passing yards - SEC trigger man 2,107 passing yards.

21 total touchdowns in 2023 for the “trigger man” (19 passing + 2 rushing). It’s going to be hilarious when Gus Malzahn tries to run him 15 times a game.

2023 Stats

Cam Ward:
3,735 passing yards, 25 TD and 7 INT (33 total TD in 2023).

SEC Trigger Man: 2,107 passing yards, 19 TD and 8 INT (21 total TD in 2023).

Lol. Malzon and the boys are desperate for some NIL coin. This is embarrassing.

AuburnLegacy_1 would pay $3k a month to live in Gus Malzahn’s farts.

Last edited:
You build a championship football roster from the trenches up (what Miami is doing). You don’t build a good football roster by bringing dozens of 3* DB to a program (what Gus Malzahn is doing).

Wait up…nobody for UCF? Two DL coaches and managed to sign one school DL in 2024.Sad.

"Miami's leadership needs a kick in the pants, frankly, and unless they change their approach I could foresee the Big 12 being a landing spot. Hopefully athletic director Dan Radakovich and the Miami leadership start being proactive and make sure they have a seat at the table in the game of musical chairs for the migration to the 'Big Two' sooner rather than later."

Looks like the u will be playing second fiddle to UCF in the Big 12.

"Miami's leadership needs a kick in the pants, frankly, and unless they change their approach I could foresee the Big 12 being a landing spot. Hopefully athletic director Dan Radakovich and the Miami leadership start being proactive and make sure they have a seat at the table in the game of musical chairs for the migration to the 'Big Two' sooner rather than later."

Looks like the u will be playing second fiddle to UCF in the Big 12.

Don’t be more of a dummy than what you usually are. Lol.

Here comes Gus Malzon with Tim Harris and Ted Roof…everyone is sooooooo scared - shaking. Lol.

Top 10 class in 2022 (Mario’s first full class), top five class in 2023 and I believe it will be a top two/three class for 2025. *per the 247 Sports Composite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT