ADVERTISEMENT

The Idiots of the Reopen: Florida MAGA Trash Government Welcomes 10k New Covid Cases in 1 Day.

You tell me. Why would there be 100% positives reported when its only 9%? Why would a blank test come back positive?
A positive rate would be 100% if a lab reported only on positive tests. That’s easy. I’m not sure what a “blank test” is. Like a test kit with no swab included?

Come on, guys!!! You've done such a great job of uncovering this vast conspiracy to 'doctor' the stats and scam the American people. Now share with the rest of us "idiots" who didn't realize we were being "scammed" what's behind it.

Inquiring minds want to know.

A positive rate would be 100% if a lab reported only on positive tests. That’s easy. I’m not sure what a “blank test” is. Like a test kit with no swab included?
Well thats some mental gymnastics right there. Why report testing at all if its always 100% positive? 2 out of 1000 is the same as 999 out of 1000 at that rate.

Clearly you've identified the scam. I asked you why it's happening.
Its a dry run to see how effectively they can change your thought process. Just think about how much you have changed your lifestyle and habits since February. You probably don't know anybody that has died from covid and it wouldn't surprise me if you dont even know anybody that knows anybody thats died from covid. But look at where you are now. Staying home, not taking the vacation trip that you'd planned, buying products that you're convinced will save your life, not going to church or the park because it's too dangerous, and worst of all: getting pissed off or looking down at those who don't follow suit. You're 100% bought in to the idea of aiming at a moving target that really isn't worth aiming at to begin with.

You want to talk about the collective good? Well the collective has given up far more than the 140,000 lives that this virus has supposedly taken.

Well thats some mental gymnastics right there. Why report testing at all if its always 100% positive? 2 out of 1000 is the same as 999 out of 1000 at that rate.
Mental gymnastics? If a lab only reported on positive tests they would show 100% positive. If they reported on both positive and negative it would show the true percentage.

Its a dry run to see how effectively they can change your thought process. Just think about how much you have changed your lifestyle and habits since February. You probably don't know anybody that has died from covid and it wouldn't surprise me if you dont even know anybody that knows anybody thats died from covid. But look at where you are now. Staying home, not taking the vacation trip that you'd planned, buying products that you're convinced will save your life, not going to church or the park because it's too dangerous, and worst of all: getting pissed off or looking down at those who don't follow suit. You're 100% bought in to the idea of aiming at a moving target that really isn't worth aiming at to begin with.

You want to talk about the collective good? Well the collective has given up far more than the 140,000 lives that this virus has supposedly taken.
Who is they? The world leaders?

I don't think it is a scam, nor a hoax, I believe the work done is very shoddy. The #s are so screwed up we really can't believe any of them. It may be worse or not as bad as the picture they have painted.. I just wish they would use a clean brush and paint us a clear picture.

Its a dry run to see how effectively they can change your thought process. Just think about how much you have changed your lifestyle and habits since February.

So these evil billionaires have sought to change my thought process....for what?

What's the end goal here?

That is not what they did, they did 88 test and called them all positive. not that they only sent in the test that were positive. So rather than reporting 8 new cases and 80 negative test you add 72 to the already bloated #s. If they did that state wide, and it was only overreporting by 20% not the 80%, assuming that most sites had good #s. The huge spike never happened. It is a case of Farrakhan math.

Last edited:
So these evil billionaires have sought to change my thought process....for what?

What's the end goal here?
Black lives matter is funded and controlled by White Marxist who are inciting the riots and supplying the bricks left in locations where they are going to do them. The purpose is to bring down the whole system. Is it a stretch to think they have a hand in making sure the economy is destroyed here as well.

That is not what they did, they do 88 test and call them all positive. not that they only sent in the test that were positive. So rather than reporting 8 new cases and 80 negative test you add 72 to the already bloated #s. If they did that state wide, and it was only overreporting by 20% not the 80, assuming most sights were good #s. The huge spike never happened. It is a case of Farrakhan math.
Wrong.

Read your own article:
Specifically, they said that some smaller, private labs were not reporting negative test result data to the state.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
That is not what they did, they did 88 test and called them all positive. not that they only sent in the test that were positive. So rather than reporting 8 new cases and 80 negative test you add 72 to the already bloated #s. If they did that state wide, and it was only overreporting by 20% not the 80%, assuming that most sites had good #s. The huge spike never happened. It is a case of Farrakhan math.
What you have written here is not factual. Please quit filling the board with bullshit.

Shook Chicken has literally spent 4 years here doing the same and you never seem to get on his case. Weird.
Could be. I don’t read every thread. Mostly what I see from you and him are opinions, but what goodknightfl posted doesn’t fall into that realm. It’s just made up and presented as fact.

What you have written here is not factual. Please quit filling the board with bullshit.
Shook Chicken has literally spent 4 years here doing the same ...
Weird. Waaaaay back in April on Page One of this thread, FC was ridiculing all the Florida chuds for not wearing masks and was blasted by the Usual Suspects here for being such a scaredy cat.

How'd that turn out?

Weird. Waaaaay back in April on Page One of this thread, FC was ridiculing all the Florida chuds for not wearing masks and was blasted by the Usual Suspects here for being such a scaredy cat.

How'd that turn out?

Weird, I just reviewed Page 1 again and found nothing of the sort really happened. So odd!

What I did see what Shook Chicken crying about people on beaches (which no one credibly claims is a source of spread) while admitting he went to a park. Both places have roughly the same risk factor.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Weird, I just reviewed Page 1 again and found nothing of the sort really happened. So odd!

What I did see what Shook Chicken crying about people on beaches (which no one credibly claims is a source of spread) while admitting he went to a park. Both places have roughly the same risk factor.
I left the park because it was busy. I didnt throw down a towel and sit next to the people. In April we didnt know shit about anything. Going to the beach was unknown. It seems like it ended up being fine but the massive number of people willing to take that risk were also taking other risks which is why your dumb maga trash state gets more daily confirmed cases than NY had at its worst.

I left the park because it was busy. I didnt throw down a towel and sit next to the people. In April we didnt know shit about anything. Going to the beach was unknown. It seems like it ended up being fine but the massive number of people willing to take that risk were also taking other risks which is why your dumb maga trash state gets more daily confirmed cases than NY had at its worst.

In April we didn't know anything? Then why are you guys attacking our response going back to February?

In April we didn't know anything? Then why are you guys attacking our response going back to February?
We should lean toward caution when we have a lack of information of how a new virus spreads.

Thats the situation we have been in this whole time. Mistakes were made but if you are always leaning toward caution your mistakes dont kill people. If you arent then they do.

You are aware that blue state NY trash flowed down here in mass numbers, right ?

We should lean toward caution when we have a lack of information of how a new virus spreads.

Thats the situation we have been in this whole time. Mistakes were made but if you are always leaning toward caution your mistakes dont kill people. If you arent then they do.

How did we not proceed with "caution"? What level of caution is enough?

It's so ironic that NY sent their trash citizens down here and still are, while probably infected in COVID coming from the cesspool NYC pitri dish, and then the Shooksters of the world declare that citizens of Florida are the issue with FL cases. NY has been dumping their trash down here for years.

In hindsight, maybe that would have done the job but it also assumes that we are a captive audience that doesn't travel abroad. Sure, if all 330 million of us had worn masks right out of the gate for a couple of months straight and the rest of the world burned through the virus with no international travel we would be fine. I'm not sure anybody could have convinced the whole country that we have to do that.

Your maga trash governor knows that visitors to your state go to restaurants, shopping, bars, hotels. This is nothing new. Hawaii is doing great because if you go there you are forced to quarantine for 2 weeks so tourists aren't going. Florida welcomed all visitors and your president moved the RNC there. Dont act like your maga trash government wasnt begging for tourism. Congrats on the tax revenue now comes the repercussion for those decisions.

In hindsight, maybe that would have done the job but it also assumes that we are a captive audience that doesn't travel abroad. Sure, if all 330 million of us had worn masks right out of the gate for a couple of months straight and the rest of the world burned through the virus with no international travel we would be fine. I'm not sure anybody could have convinced the whole country that we have to do that.
You dont need everyone to comply to have it be effective. Trump worked against masks and it made them political. If even just most people wore masks early on we could probably have sports but we're so far past sports this year. Were probably not even going to have school in a few months.

Your maga trash governor knows that visitors to your state go to restaurants, shopping, bars, hotels. This is nothing new. Hawaii is doing great because if you go there you are forced to quarantine for 2 weeks so tourists aren't going. Florida welcomed all visitors and your president moved the RNC there. Dont act like your maga trash government wasnt begging for tourism. Congrats on the tax revenue now comes the repercussion for those decisions.

Your hard on for DeSantis is laughable. Wake us when FL even remotely approaches the bloodbath that occurred under Saint Cuomo's watch.

You dont need everyone to comply to have it be effective. Trump worked against masks and it made them political. If even just most people wore masks early on we could probably have sports but we're so far past sports this year. Were probably not even going to have school in a few months.
Trump worked against masks back in February, March, and April?

Yeah, were you not paying attention?

I found this quote from March 30th:

"Asked on Monday afternoon about suggestions that mask-wearing could prevent transmissions, President Donald Trump offered a noncommittal response. “We haven’t discussed it, but we could. We are getting the number of masks you need," he said. "We will take a look at it.” Trump also suggested that wearing masks might be a way to help people get back to work. “We are not going to be wearing masks forever, but it could be for a short period of time after we get back in gear.”

Trash, sick northerners are the problem

No shit. Morons from everywhere flocked to Florida because bars restaurants and beaches were open. You really think people would come to vacation otherwise. People migrated from areas with more restrictions to vacation in places where they were lax. Nobody is surprised that this lead to a spike in cases. But we reignited the tourism industry. Disney opened right on time.

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT