ADVERTISEMENT

Toxic Masulinity

The stuff in the commercial happens! If you don't do it - it's not aimed at you. It's literally saying that the people who do that sh!t, shouldn't and other men should hold each other accountable for when they witness it.

How do you guys not get that?
I’m guessing you’d be livid if a national brand ran an ad depicting all gay men as promoting reckless sexual and drug activities and calls on you to be better men.

1 guy out of like 50 steps up to stop the kids fighting. in reality virtually every single dad would do this.

Actually, there were three guys in the first shot and two guys in the final `stop it` shot. But if you assumed that all of those grillers were at the same cookout ignoring the fight, alrightie then. :)

I’m guessing you’d be livid if a national brand ran an ad depicting all gay men as promoting reckless sexual and drug activities and calls on you to be better men.

You realize I'm still a man? I'm included in Gillette's target audience. I would have loved for them to include some sort of brief message to gay men but we're rarely included in national TV spots to this day.

Gay's can be MEAN. A lot of ads focused towards us are be better to each other - we're all meant to be family.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs

Were you around when the AIDS epidemic hit in the 90s? There were all kinds of ads in the gay community promoting safe sex.

You realize I'm still a man? I'm included in Gillette's target audience. I would have loved for them to include some sort of brief message to gay men but we're rarely included in national TV spots to this day.

Gay's can be MEAN. A lot of ads focused towards us are be better to each other - we're all meant to be family
I feel like you avoided my question. I understand that you’re a man, but you’re not the audience that the Australian feminist director is targeting with her Ad. She is explicitly trying to advance her social cause through her advertising, and this one was targeted at “traditional” men.

So again, take any extremely negative gay stereotypes and have a national brand run an ad telling chastising all gay men for doing it. Then honestly tell me that a good portion of the community wouldn’t be all over social media raging.

Were you around when the AIDS epidemic hit in the 90s? There were all kinds of ads in the gay community promoting safe sex.
This was not a PSA and it was not an ad run in niche publications and locations. This is a national ad created by a feminist SJW meant to promote her social agenda.

Gay's can be MEAN. A lot of ads focused towards us are be better to each other - we're all meant to be family.

You avoided his point. As you avoided my point that 2/3 of all attempted teen suicides are amongst girls, and yet there are no ads being run that call women terrible and urge them to stop being horrific monsters to eachother. "Girls will be girls!"

His point is absolutely valid. If this ad was run that cast such ignorant generalities about any other class of people, there'd be media riots and a nuclear meltdown over it. But since shitting on men is the Hate De Jour amongst the left, this ad gets run to cheers and people saying how "brave" it is.

If this ad was run that cast such ignorant generalities ....

Ignorant generalities? You gotta love the snowflakes who can't handle some constructive criticism without seeing 'hatred.'

You just have to sit back and marvel at people who think nothing of blanket assumptions when we're talking border walls. But when the focus turns to a group they belong to, it's suddenly 'ignorant generalities.' :)

Ignorant generalities? You gotta love the snowflakes who can't handle some constructive criticism without seeing 'hatred.'

You just have to sit back and marvel at people who think nothing of blanket assumptions when we're talking border walls. But when the focus turns to a group they belong to, it's suddenly 'ignorant generalities.' :)

Oh geez...this has nothing to do with the boarder wall. Unless Gillette plans on stereotyping Mexicans too.

images

images

kangyui-gillette-1.jpg

i need to learn how to respect women more. i will look to gillette as a shining example.*

Reactions: UCFBS
images

images

kangyui-gillette-1.jpg

i need to learn how to respect women more. i will look to gillette as a shining example.*
I respect every one of those women for the effort of keeping their bodies in good physical shape and cultivating a physical appearance that they can monetize. I respect that a hell of a lot more than the woman that treats her body like a trash can but wastes no opportunity to denigrate women, such as the women in your pictures, for possessing and maintaining their physical beauty.

Oh geez...this has nothing to do with the boarder wall. Unless Gillette plans on stereotyping Mexicans too.

Also, color me shocked that this person chose a half sentence form 2 paragraphs to respond to. His delusions run deep.

I'm actually not mad...lol. I don't think we need ads telling a group, gender, race, or whatever they are a POS. I guess stereotyping is now cool.

You know full well they couldn't run a anti Muslim Goodyear Tire commercial. A group that truly is doing things anti-women.
As someone who has never hunted little gayboys with a pack of blacks or harassed women who wanted to be left alone in the street, I feel this rather silly advert just shows how awesome I am. I think I'll show it to the girlfriend later, so she stops calling me a macho Neanderthal!

The only thing a bit dodgy (apart from black and white bros) is the boys not fighting part but I guess one usually doesn't do that in front of parents and teachers.

It also promotes men standing up for their women and children in a way, which, in real life, mostly would mean white men stopping non-Whites.

Just pointing out that it all depends on what you want to see. I can't manage to get outraged over an ad that makes me chuckle.

Gillette makes female razors. Will they make a similar ad because some have bad behavior. I don't think so. Did you know that the millennial age group women are likely to cheat more than men? You wouldn't see an ad targeting the toxic feminism. Why won't they direct an ad at Muslim men where the gender is a bigger issue. Because it isn't pc. Stereotyping with anything is wrong.
No word on Islamic toxic masculinity though.... I wonder why....

Best not to market to hateful goat f***ing 2nd century moonrock worshiping pedophile loving beard aware animals..

As someone who has never hunted little gayboys with a pack of blacks or harassed women who wanted to be left alone in the street, I feel this rather silly advert just shows how awesome I am. I think I'll show it to the girlfriend later, so she stops calling me a macho Neanderthal!

The only thing a bit dodgy (apart from black and white bros) is the boys not fighting part but I guess one usually doesn't do that in front of parents and teachers.

It also promotes men standing up for their women and children in a way, which, in real life, mostly would mean white men stopping non-Whites.

Just pointing out that it all depends on what you want to see. I can't manage to get outraged over an ad that makes me chuckle.

When are the mods going to sack up and ban this piece of shit? @Brandon

images

images

kangyui-gillette-1.jpg

I respect every one of those women for the effort of keeping their bodies in good physical shape and cultivating a physical appearance that they can monetize. I respect that a hell of a lot more than the woman that treats her body like a trash can but wastes no opportunity to denigrate women, such as the women in your pictures, for possessing and maintaining their physical beauty.
Yep, Gillette has been behind 'toxic' and 'stereotypical' imagery of both men and women for a half-century or so, and as recent as 2016.

As I said, next we'll have beer commercials chastizing us men for 'fat shaming' women, sigh ...

saw another video where they start a 'Build That Wall' Chant to a .........Native American
giphy.gif

Trump has empowered these red hat idiots, they used to hide from the public and only post on 4chan or the Rivals recruiting board

What the heck are you talking about? When does Trump condone that activity? Hell you have Warren pretending to be Native American which is more racist than anything.

What the heck are you talking about? When does Trump condone that activity? Hell you have Warren pretending to be Native American which is more racist than anything.

Liberals using fake news once again.

It’s pathetic

I sincerely hope that all with integrity and respect for what is real and true in life as opposed to SJW, brain-dead crap like this that leftists want to force down everyone's throat

will do likewise and bankrupt both Gillette and Procter & Gamble. They are not our friends they are the enemy personified.

Here's the link to the Dick Cavett interview with Gore Vidal and that consummate AG Norman Mailer where he told him to stick it five ways where the sun don't shine
https://youtu.be/C8m9vDRe8fw

saw another video where they start a 'Build That Wall' Chant to a .........Native American
giphy.gif

Trump has empowered these red hat idiots, they used to hide from the public and only post on 4chan or the Rivals recruiting board

Just checking in to see if you guys will also take back the words about these kids after it's been proven that you were given a highly edited, out of context video?

Just checking in to see if you guys will also take back the words about these kids after it's been proven that you were given a highly edited, out of context video?
actually i was surprised to see almost all of them took their words back. we have 1 bitter partisan hack that is holding back.

ADVERTISEMENT