ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs cincy Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

I continue to be perplexed on that ECU game. One of the worst games I have seen us play in many years.
I am also saddened every time I think about the ECU game. Mostly because it was very winnable for us.
On the other hand, sometimes I feel that maybe the ECU game shows that the AAC is deeper than many realize. ECU has widespread offensive weapons and a respectable defense.

I am also saddened every time I think about the ECU game. Mostly because it was very winnable for us.
On the other hand, sometimes I feel that maybe the ECU game shows that the AAC is deeper than many realize. ECU has widespread offensive weapons and a respectable defense.
Watching them just carve us up 6-10 yards at a time was so defeating. They controlled the clock, played great defense. ECU seems more Jekyll and Hyde than we do.

Reactions: KnightLife1
Exactly we should have won by more. Defense was phenomenal tonight, I think Cinci had like 30 something rushing yards
May I suggest that we not go overboard. I would say that, as it turned out, the defense was effective enough, but not phenomenal.

I do appreciate our overall defensive performance tonight. However, although we won, there were many defensive issues that need to be cleaned up if we are going to win out.

May I suggest that we not go overboard. I would say that, as it turned out, the defense was effective enough, but not phenomenal.

I do appreciate our overall defensive performance tonight. However, although we won, there were many defensive issues that need to be cleaned up if we are going to win out.
ucf loses this game in a neutral site . UCF has had a few wins where it seems like the fanbase wins it and this was one of them.

1) Our Pass Rush is terrible
2). Our Pass Defense is worse

not sure if it’s the lack of talent or lack of good defensive coaching??

Loon our backs were againdt the wall. We lost our QB1. QB2 stepped it up just like he did last year. We still have a shit at the confrence title!
TY Defense and thank you Mikey.

P.S. just fall on the fumble and win the game. No reason to try and scoop and score.

We still need to learn how to bull rush a quarterback and play pass defense. Otherwise these next two games are going to be very difficult as our team has shown that they cannot stop the pass

I wouldn’t read a lot into it other than “home game” versus “away game”. Besides the QB position, it’s the other biggest differentiator in the sport. It’s like 1a and 1b.

Last three weeks in the AP poll:
21 ranked teams lost
18 of those losses were road games

I wouldn’t read a lot into it other than “home game” versus “away game”. Besides the QB position, it’s the other biggest differentiator in the sport. It’s like 1a and 1b.

Last three weeks in the AP poll:
21 ranked teams lost
18 of those losses were road games
That doesn’t excuse losing every damn road game but Temple

this is a must win , give me a break . UCF isn’t playing at Death Valley or Knoxville at night

Not going to fall for the rope a dope from the refs. Getting calls this drive but all gone after this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT