ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Crazytown

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
One has to wonder what it will take for some people to pull their brown noses out of Trump's fat ass long enough to check out what's going on and say, "Hmm, maybe Trump IS Putin's bitch."

Wednesday Trump said he would like to see Russia rejoin the G-8. (They were kicked out when Putin violated countless treaties by invading Crimea.) But apparently that invasion is now a "Democrat talking point" because the Russian invasion was during Obama's Presidency, not his. So in the World According to Trump, poor Russia was kicked out of the G-8 because "Putin outsmarted Obama" and Obama and his international buddies kicked those Rooskis out of the G-8 in retaliation.

I. Kid. You. Not.

This is the kind of bizzare, Crazytown shit that's become a daily occurrence in this White House.

One has to wonder what it will take for some people to pull their brown noses out of Trump's fat ass long enough to check out what's going on and say, "Hmm, maybe Trump IS Putin's bitch."

Wednesday Trump said he would like to see Russia rejoin the G-8. (They were kicked out when Putin violated countless treaties by invading Crimea.) But apparently that invasion is now a "Democrat talking point" because the Russian invasion was during Obama's Presidency, not his. So in the World According to Trump, poor Russia was kicked out of the G-8 because "Putin outsmarted Obama" and Obama and his international buddies kicked those Rooskis out of the G-8 in retaliation.

I. Kid. You. Not.

This is the kind of bizzare, Crazytown shit that's become a daily occurrence in this White House.
Superpowers need to get along

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08

I. Kid. You. Not.

Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true.

Yeah, what a real mystery, right guys?

• Why is Trump cool with Russia being in Syria?
  • Why did Trump say he's cool with Russia returning to Afghanistan?
  • Why is Trump cool with reports Putin has murdered his adversaries?
  • Why did Trump side with Putin over his own hand-picked heads of our intelligence agencies?
  • Why is Trump being a disruptive force inside the NATO alliance?
  • Why did Trump want to meet with Putin without ANY of his associates OR even his American translator present??!?!?
  • And yesterday, why is Trump now pushing to reinstate Russia into the G-8?
Yeah, this stuff isn't concerning, right? Super-powers "just need to get-along." :rolleyes:

Ronald Reagan would be rolling over in his grave if he could see what's happened to his party.

I read this kind of thread and wonder, "what does the OP think the end game strategy is for Trump?". The only conclusion I can come up with is that some people just need a Boogeyman.

Why is Trump ok with Russia being in Syria? Well, we don't own Syria so why would he care?

Why is Trump ok with Russia going into Afghanistan? Well, we don't own Afghanistan.

Why is Trump a "disruptive force" in NATO? Because we shouldn't carry the baggage of a dozen other nations that we don't own. They don't need us to defend them.

Why is Trump pushing for Russia to rejoin the G8? Maybe because the whole idea of the G8 is to have the top world powers together in association, and Russia is a world power.

do you still believe that piss tape is real?
I never said it was. But you'd have to have your head in the sand to believe everything is on the up-and-up when it comes to Trump and Russia. When Trump pushes every single American out of a one-on-one with Putin -- including his own interpreter -- you're going to say with a straight face that act passes the smell test?

Personally, I believe some of Putin's Russian Oligarch buddies bailed Trump out when US Banks got to the point when they started refusing to loan his businesses any more money.

I never said it was. But you'd have to have your head in the sand to believe everything is on the up-and-up when it comes to Trump and Russia. When Trump pushes every single American out of a one-on-one with Putin -- including his own interpreter -- you're going to say with a straight face that act passes the smell test?

Personally, I believe some of Putin's Russian Oligarch buddies bailed Trump out when US Banks got to the point when they started refusing to loan his businesses any more money.
Trump's interpreter was in the room.

Trump's interpreter was in the room.
My bad. You are correct.

But my point stands: Our country is built upon checks and balances. Not having another Government official in "the room where it happens" is troublesome I don't care whose party is in power.

My bad. You are correct.

But my point stands: Our country is built upon checks and balances. Not having another Government official in "the room where it happens" is troublesome I don't care whose party is in power.
The only other officials who would have been in the room are people that work for Trump. How many people would have made it less questionable? 2? 3? 10? 100?

The only other officials who would have been in the room are people that work for Trump. How many people would have made it less questionable? 2? 3? 10? 100?
Good point, Crazy. It really doesn't matter. The reality is that a majority of the American people don't trust Trump when it comes to Putin and Russia no matter of how many people are keeping an eye on him.

Good point, Crazy. It really doesn't matter. The reality is that a majority of the American people don't trust Trump when it comes to Putin and Russia no matter of how many people are keeping an eye on him.
i bet the majority of america doesnt want to hear the word russia anymore for the foreseeable future considering that narrative was shot down a few months ago.

i bet the majority of america doesnt want to hear the word russia anymore for the foreseeable future considering that narrative was shot down a few months ago.
The majority of America wants a secure 2020 election free of foreign interference. Moscow Mitch McConnell has seen fit to shoot those prospects down a few months ago.

did the rooski's alter a single vote in 2016? note, alter and influence are two different things.
We’re talking about protecting our 2020 votes. But I guess we shouldn’t worry ‘cause we really laid the smack down on them for their 2016 shenanighans, right?

We’re talking about protecting our 2020 votes. But I guess we shouldn’t worry ‘cause we really laid the smack down on them for their 2016 shenanighans, right?
It seriously looks like your severe case of TDS is making you lose your credibility on here

Your posts are becoming incoherent and irrational

Reactions: UCFWayne
Can’t talk rationally anymore. He’s acting like a nut

he should change his avatar from 'the rock' to a box of rocks.
Good one, Wayne. I'm the only one who thinks Donald Trump is 'off-his-rocker'.

But, hey, for the sake of this board, I hope you and your buddies keep hanging in there with Donald.
It'll be hilarious. Sure, you've got your tried and true defense (TDS) to cushion you through the growing laughter, head-shaking, and ridicule that continuing to support this batsh*t crazy President will generate.

The worst part with being on the wrong side of history is someday having to explain to your grandkids how you could have been SO STUPID to have supported Trump.

Good one, Wayne. I'm the only one who thinks Donald Trump is 'off-his-rocker'.

But, hey, for the sake of this board, I hope you and your buddies keep hanging in there with Donald.
It'll be hilarious. Sure, you've got your tried and true defense (TDS) to cushion you through the growing laughter, head-shaking, and ridicule that continuing to support this batsh*t crazy President will generate.

The worst part with being on the wrong side of history is someday having to explain to your grandkids how you could have been SO STUPID to have supported Trump.
your retort would have substance if i didnt criticize trump. actually i think history is going to be very kind to trump. i doubt people will put him in the top 5 presidents, but i think most will look back and see him as an overall positive president. i dont think history will be so kind to obama.

i do enjoy your orange man bad posts. they are quite funny.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Tell us all again how even-keeled and impartial you are, Wayne.
:joy:
i wasnt a fan of w and i can name a few good things obama did. can you even name something you like about trump? i suspect not.

but hey lets not go down the road of your even-keeled impartial list of smiling kids and calling people racist...

can you even name something you like about trump? i suspect not.
Jesus, the man is a fukcing lunatic!!! He's got the markets in free fall with his g'damned gibberish.

In the last two days, he's been ALL OVER THE PLACE telling us what he believes -- until he changes his tune a few hours later (depending on who's talked to him last) on the SAME SUBJECT for crying out loud!

And while the World prays to God we can survive this senile idiot for another year and a half, you're sitting there going, "Gee, can't you tell me something NICE about him?" Good grief.

Jesus, the man is a fukcing lunatic!!! He's got the markets in free fall with his g'damned gibberish.

In the last two days, he's been ALL OVER THE PLACE telling us what he believes -- until he changes his tune a few hours later (depending on who's talked to him last) on the SAME SUBJECT for crying out loud!

And while the World prays to God we can survive this senile idiot for another year and a half, you're sitting there going, "Gee, can't you tell me something NICE about him?" Good grief.
Classic TDS!!!

as i suspected, you couldnt even list one good thing about trump. tds. sad.

you are a bitter old man who is only interested in playing political football on a message board like you are preteen. you should be out living the last best years of your life but instead you would rather get mad and argue in here for some odd reason. i legitimately feel bad for you. what a pathetic existence.

A thread to discuss how batshit crazy our President is and his red hat supporters’ defense is...to troll me?

That says it all. :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT