ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Crazytown

You forgot your new avatar, Sam.
sam-kinison-scream.jpg

Awesome! I love it, Greta!

Trump goes off on his enemies list at the annual prayer breakfast???!? Hell, he even publicly questioned whether Nancy Pelosi really prays!!! Talk about an awkward event for our religious and Congressional leaders to be attending together.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Trump goes off on his enemies list at the annual prayer breakfast???!? Hell, he even publicly questioned whether Nancy Pelosi really prays!!! Talk about an awkward event for our religious and Congressional leaders to be attending together.
His dementia is progressing rapidly. The 2020 campaign is gonna be a circus.

Nancy Pelosi practicing ripping up the State of the Union address transcript under the table prior to actually doing it is a crazy act that’s unprecedented. She will live with that forever

The only circus is the fight for who will be the 2020 democratic candidate. It’s a group of misfits and characters

Nancy Pelosi practicing ripping up the State of the Union address transcript under the table prior to actually doing it is a crazy act that’s unprecedented. She will live with that forever
It's hard to believe that it was pre-planned and her advisers didnt dissuade her from doing it. Anybody who watched that address and wasn't focusing on the fact checks probably thought it was a good speech, and then to see her do that was pathetic.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
It's hard to believe that it was pre-planned and her advisers didnt dissuade her from doing it. Anybody who watched that address and wasn't focusing on the fact checks probably thought it was a good speech, and then to see her do that was pathetic.
i saw a picture, i dont know when it was taken during the speech, that showed slight premade cuts in the middle of the pages.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

If only he had cheered about abortion and declared how awesome it was to slaughter unborn children.

You know, like Democratic “Christians” would want! That’s a religious cause to get behind amirite??

If only he had cheered about abortion and declared how awesome it was to slaughter unborn children.

You know, like Democratic “Christians” would want! That’s a religious cause to get behind amirite??
The theme of today’s prayer breakfast was love your enemy. When Trump took the podium he started right in with, “I don’t agree with that.” Trump knows more than Jesus!

You two make quite a pair!

The theme of today’s prayer breakfast was love your enemy. When Trump took the podium he started right in with, “I don’t agree with that.” Trump knows more than Jesus!

You two make quite a pair!

Do you love 85 and Wayne? If so, prove it.
Not so easy, is it?

Trump is the same as any of us. When attacked, we all recoil or go on a counter-offensive. Clearly he goes on the offense way more than he should and I can't defend him for that. That being said, is it more or less likely that trump prays for pelosi or that Pelosi prays for trump? And for that matter, a truly prayerful person doesn't go out and say it. It's not unlike when jesus talked about fasting and how if you are doing it for public perception it's worse than not fasting at all.

Do you love 85 and Wayne? If so, prove it.
Not so easy, is it?
What the fcuk are you talking about? I don’t need to prove sh*t to you. If I didn’t enjoy jawing with guys like Wayne, sk8 and mikes, I wouldn’t be here. Guess what? People can passionately disagree without being total dicks to one another.

That doesn’t mean I like it when trolls here think it’s cute to personally slam me or members of my family. But this place is a sewer so if you can’t stand a little mud, I suppose you shouldn’t hang out with the pigs here.

What the fcuk are you talking about? I don’t need to prove sh*t to you. If I didn’t enjoy jawing with guys like Wayne, sk8 and mikes, I wouldn’t be here. Guess what? People can passionately disagree without being total dicks to one another.

That doesn’t mean I like it when trolls here think it’s cute to personally slam me or members of my family. But this place is a sewer so if you can’t stand a little mud, I suppose you shouldn’t hang out with the pigs here.

Seems a tad bit over the top. Do you honestly think that Nancy Pelosi prays for Trump? I find it hard to believe that she does, considering how vitriolic they are towards one another.

Seems a tad bit over the top. Do you honestly think that Nancy Pelosi prays for Trump? I find it hard to believe that she does, considering how vitriolic they are towards one another.
Do some homework on Pelosi before doubting her authenticity.

ADVERTISEMENT