ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Crazytown

i dont live every second of my life following what trump says and does.
Good grief. You're actually debating me without a clue what crazy sh*t Trump's been saying???!!?!?

That's the definition of a mindless follower if ever there was one.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Good grief. You're actually debating me without a clue what crazy sh*t Trump's been saying???!!?!?

That's the definition of a mindless follower if ever there was one.
posting at 2am. damn. you really do live every moment of your life hanging on every single word trump says or tweets and then what goes on in this forum.

dear god man, you seriously have a problem.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
he says alot of stupid shit. he really has a way with words. i hate it and i wish he was more presidential.
I hate his twitter and verbal diarrhea as well but I've been thinking about the "presidential" aspect of it for awhile. Until recently, Americans in general were the brash go-getters who challenged the establishment and spoke their minds and damn the consequences. Many of our leaders epitomized these traits. This desire for our leaders to be ultra-gentile and not ever offend anyone and be perfect in their speech and actions is a more recent evolution. Our previous President went to great pains to only ever utter prepared speeches and comments and had major issues whenever he had to go off-script and extemporaneously give his views on things. I'm not sure that's a leadership style that the country needs either. At least with Trump, you know what's going through his head (for better or worse).

I hate his twitter and verbal diarrhea as well but I've been thinking about the "presidential" aspect of it for awhile. Until recently, Americans in general were the brash go-getters who challenged the establishment and spoke their minds and damn the consequences. Many of our leaders epitomized these traits. This desire for our leaders to be ultra-gentile and not ever offend anyone and be perfect in their speech and actions is a more recent evolution. Our previous President went to great pains to only ever utter prepared speeches and comments and had major issues whenever he had to go off-script and extemporaneously give his views on things. I'm not sure that's a leadership style that the country needs either. At least with Trump, you know what's going through his head (for better or worse).

Can you imagine being this fuking stupid?

Complaining about having an intelligent president. Thats what treasonous MAGAts like sk8 and wayne are at these days. They are upset that we had someone halfway intelligent in the white house. Insane.

Reactions: DaShuckster
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/27/politics/trump-g7-press-conference/index.html

He's an idiot when he speaks or writes, no doubt. It's like listening to some low-IQ frat boy.

That goes for the writer as well. Luckily for him, he's not the leader of the free world and gets a pass.

lol is CNN serious with this? They pay someone to obsessively nitpick every fuking thing Trump says in a presser? This idiot spent multiple lines trying to critique Trump for calling some rooms at Doral "bungalows" since apparently using "bungalow" is worthy of snarky time spent writing at CNN.

They might as well just hire Shookster if all they want is for someone to obsessively type out their minute by minute problems with Trump every time he speaks.

"Trump uses beautiful to describe a lot of things". ZOMG! He uses beautiful a lot!! NAZI!!!!

Apparently we had “intelligent” and “well spoken” presidents in the White House,

However one was too busy selling arms to other countries and letting North Korea develop nuclear weapons and the other was getting his dick sucked while world leaders were waiting to meet with him. That same moron did nothing for the USA

However, they spoke well. Right guys?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
lol is CNN serious with this? They pay someone to obsessively nitpick every fuking thing Trump says in a presser? This idiot spent multiple lines trying to critique Trump for calling some rooms at Doral "bungalows" since apparently using "bungalow" is worthy of snarky time spent writing at CNN.

They might as well just hire Shookster if all they want is for someone to obsessively type out their minute by minute problems with Trump every time he speaks.

"Trump uses beautiful to describe a lot of things". ZOMG! He uses beautiful a lot!! NAZI!!!!
Yeah, and the Shookster would gladly do it for free

Reactions: UCFWayne
Apparently we had “intelligent” and “well spoken” presidents in the White House,

However one was too busy selling arms to other countries and letting North Korea develop nuclear weapons and the other was getting his dick sucked while world leaders were waiting to meet with him. That same moron did nothing for the USA

However, they spoke well. Right guys?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Clinton was extremely well-spoken and would often ignore his written material and freelance for extended periods of time. Obama looked and sounded good reading someone else's words off of a teleprompter. He was the basically the head anchorman-in-chief.

Presidents need not be gentiles. That's pretty racist of you to suggest it.

Reactions: sk8knight
It's Comedy Gold reading the Usual Suspects' attempts to justify Trump's batsh*t crazy remarks at the G-7.

Everyone around the world is listening dumbfounded to the stuff coming out of our nutjob President's mouth and saying 'THIS GUY is the leader of the Free World?!?!?!!? Holy Sh*t!!!!'

Last edited:
It's Comedy Gold reading the Usual Suspects' attempts to justify Trump's batsh*t crazy remarks at the G-7.

Everyone around the world is listening dumbfounded to the stuff coming out of our nutjob President's mouth and saying 'THIS GUY is the leader of the Free World?!?!?!!? Holy Sh*t!!!!'
When @NinjaKnight is liking all of your posts, it’s all you have to know about your point of view

Why the hell would anyone give a sh_t about Trumps remarks at the G-7???

I worked all day today and my stocks are going “batsh_t” under Trump

Do you think Trumps comments at G-7 are affecting the lives of daily non-TDS Americans??

The “usual suspects” are having a meltdown

RIGHT GUYS?

Can you imagine being so goddamn stupid that you think having an idiot for president is a good thing?

These TDS suffering morons on this board are a disgrace to UCF and our Nation. You have to be truly delusional to support Trump in this day and age.

Can you imagine being so goddamn stupid that you think having an idiot for president is a good thing?

These TDS suffering morons on this board are a disgrace to UCF and our Nation. You have to be truly delusional to support Trump in this day and age.
Classic TDS meltdown right here. Seek help

I dunno. Maybe because words matter and he’s the leader of the free world. Ill-considered words can have serious consequences

Here’s a crazy notion: Maybe, just maybe, past Presidents did that ‘boring Teleprompter thing’ because they understood the power of their comments and wanted to be sure they said the right thing.

Thank Goodness we are beyond those 'embarrassing' days when Obama read prepared remarks from a teleprompter, right guys?!?!?! :)

Thank Goodness we are beyond those 'embarrassing' days when Obama read prepared remarks from a teleprompter, right guys?!?!?! :)
It was kind of embarrassing. It seemed like he was reading someone else's statement and he was just the face of that message. We still don't really know who Obama is.

When @NinjaKnight is liking all of your posts, it’s all you have to know about your point of view

I worked all day today and my stocks are going “batsh_t” under Trump

Do you think Trumps comments at G-7 are affecting the lives of daily non-TDS Americans??

The “usual suspects” are having a meltdown

RIGHT GUYS?

It’s very telling. When Chemmie showed his ass and pathetically broke board rules to use my real name in a disgusting personal attack, the individual we have ignored “liked” that post. He liked something so vile since it fits his brand of vitriol and hate.

It’s very telling. When Chemmie showed his ass and pathetically broke board rules to use my real name in a disgusting personal attack, the individual we have ignored “liked” that post. He liked something so vile since it fits his brand of vitriol and hate.

Lol, someone using your name is a vile personal attack?

Bitch every single thing you post is a personal attack. You have cyber stalked sirdingys wife. You have told multiple people to kill themselves on here.

You are truly insane.

Lol, someone using your name is a vile personal attack?

Bitch every single thing you post is a personal attack. You have cyber stalked sirdingys wife. You have told multiple people to kill themselves on here.

You are truly insane.
I was concerned that your post had nothing to do with Trump's mental condition -- but your last line brought it back on topic!!! [thumb2] :)

It’s not TDS to have legitimate complaints about Trump
Good point, Ucfmikes.

When people complain about Trump mindlessly saying over and over again about different Category 5 hurricanes that have hit under his Presidency that he's 'never heard of Category 5 hurricanes,' THAT'S TDS.

But cancelling your State trip to Poland with the excuse you've got to stay and 'monitor the hurricane' and then turn around and play golf instead, that's a legit complaint.

Good point, Ucfmikes.

When people complain about Trump mindlessly saying over and over again about different Category 5 hurricanes that have hit under his Presidency that he's 'never heard of Category 5 hurricanes,' THAT'S TDS.

But cancelling your State trip to Poland with the excuse you've got to stay and 'monitor the hurricane' and then turn around and play golf instead, that's a legit complaint.

Remember when the same idiots like Mike were freaking out about Obama's golfing?

Lol

Ninjaknight is a moron. He’s confused. I wasn’t posting when Obama was playing golf
He’s confusing me with another Mike

However, how would it look if Trump was in Poland, when the hurricane was nearly knocking on his door.? Threatening Florida in general

Maybe this is TDS

So., he can’t be around for the hurricane while playing golf? Sometimes people take the human element out of Presidents.

What’s he supposed to do? Lock himself in a room for hours watching the weather channel or satellite imagery?

He’s obviously nearby and has advisors to give him updates. He’s not a hurricane expert anyway obviously.

Additionally, the hurricane was a “threat”.

It was not a disaster yet. It was 100-125 miles offshore. Presidents generally get feedback and visit the areas afterwards that were hit the hardest

Can you imagine being such a dipshit that you cheer for a low IQ, racist whiny little bitch of a POTUS who was too much of a special snow flake to sign up for the military, and the only reason you like him is that he "triggers the libs hurr Durr".

@UCFKnightfan08 YOU are the problem with this country. Inviting and celebrating dividing our country.

However, how would it look if Trump was in Poland, when the hurricane was nearly knocking on his door.? Threatening Florida in general
Reality check time. In one breath you say it would look bad to have Trump in Poland as the hurricane approached. In the next breath you say but PLAYING GOLF wasn't a bad look???!?!?!?!

Reality check time. In one breath you say it would look bad to have Trump in Poland as the hurricane approached. In the next breath you say but PLAYING GOLF wasn't a bad look???!?!?!?!
If he was playing golf in Poland. Now THAT would be a BAD LOOK!

Where was he playing golf?

Can you imagine being such a dipshit that you cheer for a low IQ, racist whiny little bitch of a POTUS who was too much of a special snow flake to sign up for the military, and the only reason you like him is that he "triggers the libs hurr Durr".

@UCFKnightfan08 YOU are the problem with this country. Inviting and celebrating dividing our country.

Lol. Enjoy the second term bud.

And for the record, the fact that he “triggers the Libs hurr Durr” is just a bonus.

Hey nutbag, did you ever consider that he wanted to simply stay CONUS so he could be in the country if this hurricane rammed into FL and devastated a city?

And we all know you'd be the first one launching into whiny hysterics if Trump were over in Poland, wining and dining as a FL city took the brunt of a Cat 4 hurricane. "Look at our feckless President! Other there living it up on our dime as citizens here suffer with the storm! What an embarrassment!!!"

ADVERTISEMENT