ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Crazytown

The Trump Crazytown Train continues to roll down the tracks! :)

Trump’s latest idiot move regarding Syria is being discussed in other threads but I want to mention that this was yet another case of Trump making a spur-of-the-moment decision that caught the Pentagon completely off-guard.

Who in their right mind would do that???!?

In yesterday's Trump meltdown in his meeting with Nancy Pelosi, our President actually said, and I quote, "Mattis said it would take 2 years to defeat ISIS, I did it in a month!"

HE did it in a month? What a fighter President Bone Spurs is, right guys?

Trump's definition was the taking away of land that ISIS occupied. ISIS was never a country for crying out loud--it was -- and is -- a terrorist group!!! Here's a thought: Maybe General Mattis thought it would take two years before we would totally eradicate them and their supporters from the scene.

Something tells me that most rational, thinking Americans can see that our hasty exit from Syria was a huge mistake. It's going to make things worse, not better, and will likely lead to the resurgence of ISIS.

If there is one consistency about the man in the White House who demands total loyalty from his people, it's that he'll ABANDON THEM at the drop of the hat.

The Kurds simply follow the trend.

He's canned a record number of senior Administration officials in only 2 1/2 years in office.

He's also shown he'll happily throw his own defenders under the bus if the situation warrants, whether it's his former lawyer, his former COS, or a staunch Senate ally like Lindsey Graham.

Talk about CRAZYTOWN...Trump announces the G7 Summit will be held at...his own golf resort?!?!?

Name me a Mayor, a City Councilman, a County Board member, or a Governor who would get away with such a blatant conflict of interest. Of course, the nature of the event will likely require more high-end suites and other accommodations. Anyone want to bet me who pays for them? Will it be the government or Trump?

Also, I'd be willing to bet that Russia's Putin will expect Trump to invite him to the party to make it the G8 again. Mark my words.

Yesterday during one of his impromptu pressers, Trump blasted the "phony Emoluments Clause."

Just when you thought it couldn't get any crazier, NOW Trump is attacking the Constitution!!! :)

Trump shared with the WH press that Senate Majority leader, Mitch McConnell, told him that the Ukraine call was 'perfect' and 'totally innocent.'

When asked about Trump's claim, McConnell appeared flummoxed and replied that he's never talked about Ukraine with the President.

Oops.

On the bright side, funds have been diverted to pay for the Colorado section of the border wall. It should be going in next year. It’s going to be beautiful.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kelly-warning-trump-impeachment

Former Chief-of-Staff, John Kelly warned Trump not to hire a 'yes man' replacement or risk future impeachment. He went on to say that Trump's decision to pull out of Syria was a 'colossal mistake.'

What I found hilarious was the White House's response. When I first saw it, I thought it was a joke from The Onion. But this is what was seriously said:

Former chief of staff, John Kelly, "was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

There comes a point where Trump's sh*t gets so deep that any rational person with conservative leanings has to say, "enough is enough." I suspect that's one of the reasons why some of our regular conservative posters aren't posting anymore.

Yet there are some here who continue to support the guy. But instead of addressing the testimony of all the individuals who are saying Trump demanded Ukraine announce an investigation on the son of his political rival, they want to weave some elaborate conspiracy theory where this is really all about those evil Democrats digging up dirt on Trump back in 2016.

The trouble with this fantasy is that, even if it were remotely true (which it isn't), it doesn't excuse the crazy sh*t that Trump did. Hell, a seventh-grader who's passed an American Government class knows you can't do the crazy sh*t stuff that Trump did.

But defending what Trump did won't be discussed here because it's a loser. It's easier to paint a Deep State conspiracy. :rolleyes:

There comes a point where Trump's sh*t gets so deep that any rational person with conservative leanings has to say, "enough is enough." I suspect that's one of the reasons why some of our regular conservative posters aren't posting anymore.

Yet there are some here who continue to support the guy. But instead of addressing the testimony of all the individuals who are saying Trump demanded Ukraine announce an investigation on the son of his political rival, they want to weave some elaborate conspiracy theory where this is really all about those evil Democrats digging up dirt on Trump back in 2016.

The trouble with this fantasy is that, even if it were remotely true (which it isn't), it doesn't excuse the crazy sh*t that Trump did. Hell, a seventh-grader who's passed an American Government class knows you can't do the crazy sh*t stuff that Trump did.

But defending what Trump did won't be discussed here because it's a loser. It's easier to paint a Deep State conspiracy. :rolleyes:
i suspect people will stop defending him in jan 2025.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
virginia has been a purple state. sometimes it leans more red, sometimes more blue. but they just fully swapped the state to blue and that could be a problem for trump in 2020.

just so we are clear, the dems like to act like they care about things like black face and kkk outfits, sexual assault, or even pedophilia. but when it comes down to it, they only care about those things if there is a (r) next to the name and not a (d). this is crazytown.

va governor ralph northam - blackface or kkk, we arent 100%
va lt governor justin fairfax - accused of 2x sexual assault
va ag mark herring - blackface as well

i believe all 3 are still there. not one of them stepped down. these people dont really care about this stuff. they only like to act outraged when the other side does it.

oh and lets not forget who the dems of virginia just elected. joe morrissey
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/12/politics/joe-morrissey-virginia-state-senate/index.html

morrissey resigned from his seat back in 2014 because he was convicted of having sex with a minor. first off i dont even know how this man is not in jail, but its even more shameful on the va dems to elect him.

the dems should really be ashamed of themselves. that is disgusting.

virginia has been a purple state. sometimes it leans more red, sometimes more blue. but they just fully swapped the state to blue and that could be a problem for trump in 2020.

morrissey resigned from his seat back in 2014 because he was convicted of having sex with a minor. first off i dont even know how this man is not in jail, but its even more shameful on the va dems to elect him.

the dems should really be ashamed of themselves. that is disgusting.
I used to live in Virginia so I have more than a passing interest in what goes on there. But I was shocked by your report that this Morrissey guy had sex with a minor and yet didn't go to prison.

I guess we're more 'woke' today than we were back in 2014 but I suppose it should also be mentioned that he married the woman and they have 2 or 3 young kids together. Isn't that the epitome of an old-fashioned Southern romance? ;) :)

I used to live in Virginia so I have more than a passing interest in what goes on there. But I was shocked by your report that this Morrissey guy had sex with a minor and yet didn't go to prison.

I guess we're more 'woke' today than we were back in 2014 but I suppose it should also be mentioned that he married the woman and they have 2 or 3 young kids together. Isn't that the epitome of an old-fashioned Southern romance? ;) :)
yea mid 50s and she was like 17. definitely old fashioned southern romance...

6 kids with 4 different women. Cited for contempt of court 10 times. Has been arrested 5 times and been disbarred twice. Refused to admit to paternity of the child of a 17 year old only to reverse course 2 months later and claim the child.

Didn't you absolutely flip shit when Roy Moore was accused of hitting on a 17 year old back in the 1960s?

Reactions: UCFWayne
6 kids with 4 different women. Cited for contempt of court 10 times. Has been arrested 5 times and been disbarred twice. Refused to admit to paternity of the child of a 17 year old only to reverse course 2 months later and claim the child.

Didn't you absolutely flip shit when Roy Moore was accused of hitting on a 17 year old back in the 1960s?
Where exactly did I write that I supported this guy in any way, shape, or form?

I was shocked he didn't go to prison but I'm guessing that marrying the underage woman probably saved his ass.

he absolutely lost it. and so did quite a few other posters in here.

just wondering where the outrage is today? im guessing its (d)ifferent this time...

he absolutely lost it. and so did quite a few other posters in here.

just wondering where the outrage is today? im guessing its (d)ifferent this time...
Yeah, In the World According to Wayne. :rolleyes:

Yes, I *DID* think Moore was a perv and was glad he was defeated.

And for the record, I think this Virginia state legislator is equally disgusting. Sorry to refute your narrative.

Reactions: Crazyhole
How in the world CAN ANYBODY, regardless of their politics, condone the President publicly blasting an Impeachment inquiry interviewee while she's being interviewed by Congress?

At its worst, it's intimidation of a witness. And its best, it's yet another batsh*t crazy antic of a President who's clearly off his rocker.

Late Michigan Rep. John Dingell's widow, Debbie Dingell, who assumed his House seat, voted for impeachment last night and that incensed Trump.

During his Michigan rally last night Trump said, “Debbie Dingell, that’s a real beauty,” Trump said. Trump went on to recount a conversation he had with Debbie after John’s death in which he said Debbie told him her husband was “looking down” on his funeral, the outlet reported.

“Maybe he’s looking up,” Trump then said at the rally. “Maybe...(long pause)...but let’s assume he’s looking down.”

WTF???!?

Late Michigan Rep. John Dingell's widow, Debbie Dingell, who assumed his House seat, voted for impeachment last night and that incensed Trump.

During his Michigan rally last night Trump said, “Debbie Dingell, that’s a real beauty,” Trump said. Trump went on to recount a conversation he had with Debbie after John’s death in which he said Debbie told him her husband was “looking down” on his funeral, the outlet reported.

“Maybe he’s looking up,” Trump then said at the rally. “Maybe...(long pause)...but let’s assume he’s looking down.”

WTF???!?

he’s a stupid piece of shit. This isn’t exactly new, Greta.

Reactions: sk8knight
he’s a stupid piece of shit. This isn’t exactly new, Greta.
Neither is a scream from Sam Kinison.
a8d30722f0f213a4021a44650942a0a2.jpg

One has to wonder about the timing of our assassination of the Iranian General. Both Obama and Bush had similar opportunities to take out Iran's top solider and decided the cons outweighed the pros. What made it so compelling that it needed to be done right NOW?

Surely Trump wouldn't pull the trigger on a 'Wag The Dog' moment on
the Even of his impeachment trial, right? Right??? RIGHT???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT