ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Crazytown

i dont think he has a single mirror in his house.
Yeah boy, Wayne, shoot the messenger!

Who knows? Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm getting so damn delusional that I'll start believing our Blowhard Prez is the poor, innocent victim of a witch hunt created by 'those G'damn Dems" and "the corrupt media."

*** BREAKING 'CRAZYTOWN' NEWS ***

Our Blowhard President just asked, unprompted, for China to investigate the Bidens.

He does this just days before their trade negotiations.

Are you kidding me?!?!?!! This moron is a one man nation-wrecking crew!!!!

Reactions: firm_bizzle
*** BREAKING 'CRAZYTOWN' NEWS ***

Our Blowhard President just asked, unprompted, for China to investigate the Bidens.

He does this just days before their trade negotiations.

Are you kidding me?!?!?!! This moron is a one man nation-wrecking crew!!!!
He didn't really mean that. He was speaking metaphorically. You libs don't understand metaphors.

Reactions: DaShuckster
He didn't really mean that. He was speaking metaphorically. You libs don't understand metaphors.
I was trying to imagine how our resident Trumpsters could attempt to downplay Trump's latest moronic antics.

bizzle, you beat them to it. :)

I guess the question of whether or not Trump privately asked Ukraine to investigate the Bidens becomes a mute point when Trump publicly just asked China to investigate the Bidens.

i cant imagine getting so worked up every time there is a "breaking news" scroll across msnbc about trump. thinking this time its going to be different and finally bring trump down. it must be tiring.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
i cant imagine getting so worked up every time there is a "breaking news" scroll across msnbc about trump. thinking this time its going to be different and finally bring trump down. it must be tiring.

So Trump's comments this morning don't concern you?

Apparently you don't bother to read the threads you post in.
you could post his actual words. otherwise ill probably just ignore like i do most of what he says.
Maybe you should pay attention from time to time.
i ignore most of what he says unless it gets brought up in here. my life is pretty good without it.

Maybe you should pay attention from time to time.
trump says a lot of stupid crap bizzle. believe it or not, i do have a problem with it. that said, i try to tune it out because most of it doesnt really effect me. i do pay attention to the stuff that does effect me.

the economy is good when people told me it would be bad. i also got that tax break when people told me it was just for rich people. im not into war and trump seems to be trying to keep us out of them. the spending is out of control, but it doesnt seem like dems or reps actually want to address that. so overall im happy. i try to tune out all the static in the terrible news media.

Reactions: humanjerk
trump says a lot of stupid crap
Yeah, but go ahead and stick your heads in the sand. Ignore it and shrug it off with a casual "Hey I've got a good life so who really cares?"

That attitude is a good way to insure that this Administration will end in a sh*tstorm before it's all over because Trump is mentally unbalanced -- and it's getting worse rather than better.

If you disagree, please explain to all of us how a mentally stable Commander-in-Chief would have ever uttered today's nonsense about asking China to investigate the Bidens.

Whatever your political beliefs, that's truly batsh*t crazy and everybody here knows it.

Yeah, but go ahead and stick your heads in the sand. Ignore it and shrug it off with a casual "Hey I've got a good life so who really cares?"

That attitude is a good way to insure that this Administration will end in a sh*tstorm before it's all over because Trump is mentally unbalanced -- and it's getting worse rather than better.

If you disagree, please explain to all of us how a mentally stable Commander-in-Chief would have ever uttered today's nonsense about asking China to investigate the Bidens.

Whatever your political beliefs, that's truly batsh*t crazy and everybody here knows it.
most of what any president does on a day to day basis doesnt actually affect the american people. it would probably do your blood pressure some good if you ignored most of the daily political bs.

trump was in front of the media when he suggested china look into biden. he trolled the hell out of the media like he often does. judging by your reaction to it youve been triggered ever since.

i would say grow up, but at your age what is the point?

most of what any president does on a day to day basis doesnt actually affect the american people. it would probably do your blood pressure some good if you ignored most of the daily political bs.
Funny how the same people who were all over themselves in righteous anger over the Obama Presidency are advising we "ignore most of the daily political bs" as we watch the Trump Presidency meltdown.
trump was in front of the media when he suggested china look into biden.
And that somehow makes it BETTER?!?!?

Christ, there is an impeachment inquiry into the various ways Trump and his people were privately pressuring Ukraine and Trump made it all unnecessary by publicly doing the same, exact thing with China -- which was the same, exact thing he did as a candidate with Russia. (Remember how that was supposedly a 'ha ha' moment until we learned it actually triggered Russia's hack of the DNC.)
Grow up? Who are the ones here lacking in maturity and basic common sense?

trump was in front of the media when he suggested china look into biden. he trolled the hell out of the media like he often does. judging by your reaction to it youve been triggered ever since.

In what world is it a good thing to have a president who is a troll? And doing it in front of the media doesnt make it better. It either makes him stupid or overly arrogant, or probably a combination of both.

But I love this idea that trolling the media is a good thing. It just goes to show that the Trump support is just about entertainment and nothing else. Electing an unqualified corrupt narcissist to own the libs type of thing. There is absolutely no chance you would give a Democrat a pass who constantly "trolls" the media, no chance.

Funny how the same people who were all over themselves in righteous anger over the Obama Presidency are advising we "ignore most of the daily political bs" as we watch the Trump Presidency meltdown.
And that somehow makes it BETTER?!?!?

Christ, there is an impeachment inquiry into the various ways Trump and his people were privately pressuring Ukraine and Trump made it all unnecessary by publicly doing the same, exact thing with China -- which was the same, exact thing he did as a candidate with Russia. (Remember how that was supposedly a 'ha ha' moment until we learned it actually triggered Russia's hack of the DNC.)
Grow up? Who are the ones here lacking in maturity and basic common sense?
i was angry at obama because he promised me better healthcare insurance. instead my prices went up and my coverage went down. that really had a negative effect on my young family. should i just forget the how he directly hurt my family in a negative financial manor because he spoke well on camera? trump sounds like an idiot most of the time he talks/texts, but you know what, he helped me financially. i wish trump were a better speaker but the choice between the 2 is easy for me.

trump trolled you and the media. why not be man enough to admit it? oh thats right you cant admit when you are wrong because you are a little man yourself. seems like you have a lot in common with trump in that department.

you may be old enough to retire, but i know several people in their 20s more mentally mature then you.

Reactions: humanjerk
In what world is it a good thing to have a president who is a troll? And doing it in front of the media doesnt make it better. It either makes him stupid or overly arrogant, or probably a combination of both.

But I love this idea that trolling the media is a good thing. It just goes to show that the Trump support is just about entertainment and nothing else. Electing an unqualified corrupt narcissist to own the libs type of thing. There is absolutely no chance you would give a Democrat a pass who constantly "trolls" the media, no chance.
i have never once said i like what trump says or tweets. in fact, most people agree with you on that one. only his most die hard fans are ok with it.

i wish he was more presidential, i really do. that doesnt mean he has not been a good president thus far. hes done a lot of good things. people like you just get hung up on his speeches and txts.

i give trump a pass on the troll thing because for the last decade plus, the media has been going after anyone with a conservative thought. they get people fired, harassed, and shamed all the while they will give dems who literally do the same exact thing a pass. i cant stand the double standard. so yea, when i see trump troll the progressives in this country i have to laugh. i laugh at the people with tds daily. you people are pathetic.

i have never once said i like what trump says or tweets. in fact, most people agree with you on that one. only his most die hard fans are ok with it.

i wish he was more presidential, i really do. that doesnt mean he has not been a good president thus far. hes done a lot of good things. people like you just get hung up on his speeches and txts.

i give trump a pass on the troll thing because for the last decade plus, the media has been going after anyone with a conservative thought. they get people fired, harassed, and shamed all the while they will give dems who literally do the same exact thing a pass. i cant stand the double standard. so yea, when i see trump troll the progressives in this country i have to laugh. i laugh at the people with tds daily. you people are pathetic.

So, in your first paragraph you dont like it, and by your 3rd paragraph you find it entertaining and laugh. You just proved my point, it is nothing but entertainment and "owning the libs".

So, in your first paragraph you dont like it, and by your 3rd paragraph you find it entertaining and laugh. You just proved my point, it is nothing but entertainment and "owning the libs".
i dont like it but after a decade of one side throwing punches at the other, im glad to see someone throw them back. then the left gets all bent out of shape about it. lol

So, in your first paragraph you dont like it, and by your 3rd paragraph you find it entertaining and laugh. You just proved my point.
With Trump in meltdown mode, you see firsthand how much more the MAGA Hat's tribal affiliation means to them than their love of country. It's sad actually.

i dont like it but after a decade of one side throwing punches at the other, im glad to see someone throw them back. then the left gets all bent out of shape about it. lol

WTF? A decade of one side throwing punches at the other?

Apparently I completely spaced off all the cooperation and respect the Republicans gave the Obama Administration. And let's not forget how statesman-like Trump was spearheading the 'Birther' movement.

WTF? A decade of one side throwing punches at the other?

Apparently I completely spaced off all the cooperation and respect the Republicans gave the Obama Administration. And let's not forget how statesman-like Trump was spearheading the 'Birther' movement.
we all get it, you live 24/7 on cnn and msnbc.

we all get it, you live 24/7 on cnn and msnbc.
Huh??!?!? I thought we were talking about 'one-sided punch throwing'? Fox News wasn't throwing any punches at Obama this past decade? They didn't give coverage to Trump's birther assertions?

If you're going to raise idiotic points, then defend them instead of simply throwing out mindless crap.

Huh??!?!? I thought we were talking about 'one-sided punch throwing'? Fox News wasn't throwing any punches at Obama this past decade? They didn't give coverage to Trump's birther assertions?

If you're going to raise idiotic points, then defend them instead of simply throwing out mindless crap.
fox news is the sole conservative voice in a sea of liberal news orgs, msnbc, nbc, abc, cbs, cnn, nyt, washpo, not to mention all the hollywood celebrities. you cant even be honest about that but when was the last time you were honest about anything?

Well, he probably was born in Kenya.

fox news is the sole conservative voice in a sea of liberal news orgs, msnbc, nbc, abc, cbs, cnn, nyt, washpo, not to mention all the hollywood celebrities. you cant even be honest about that but when was the last time you were honest about anything?

Being "conservnative" doesnt mean they aren't dishonest. And kissing Trump's ass has nothing to do with being conservative. George Will is more of a true conservative than anyone on Fox has ever thought about being, and he most certainly doesnt like Trump. Hell, even within Fox now there is supposedly infighting between the Trump supporting talking heads and the actual news people. And also, those other organizations have conservative voices on their shows constantly.

Being "conservnative" doesnt mean they aren't dishonest. And kissing Trump's ass has nothing to do with being conservative. George Will is more of a true conservative than anyone on Fox has ever thought about being, and he most certainly doesnt like Trump. Hell, even within Fox now there is supposedly infighting between the Trump supporting talking heads and the actual news people. And also, those other organizations have conservative voices on their shows constantly.
please apply that same criticism you are applying to fox news to: cnn, msnbc, nbc, cbs, abc, nyt, washpo and pretty much every single hollywood celebrity. i cant wait for your response.

please apply that same criticism you are applying to fox news to: cnn, msnbc, nbc, cbs, abc, nyt, washpo and pretty much every single hollywood celebrity. i cant wait for your response.

Not really sure what you are asking. Yes, there is plenty of criticism to go around if that's what you mean.

Since you want to be honest here, please tell us who has the biggest and widest viewership numbers of the media outlets you've mentioned?
kissing Trump's ass has nothing to do with being conservative. George Will is more of a true conservative than anyone on Fox has ever thought about being, and he most certainly doesn't like Trump.
I suspect there are a sizable number of posters here and across the country would describe themselves as fiscal conservatives but who have run away from the GOP in recent years because of the nutjobs who are now dominating the party.

As we've seen, fiscal conservatives have been totally ignored by Trump and his administration. But if his spending doesn't directly impact me NOW, then it doesn't really matter, right Wayne? :rolleyes:

Since you want to be honest here, please tell us who has the biggest and widest viewership numbers of the media outlets you've mentioned?

I suspect there are a sizable number of posters here and across the country would describe themselves as fiscal conservatives but who have run away from the GOP in recent years because of the nutjobs who are now dominating the party.

As we've seen, fiscal conservatives have been totally ignored by Trump and his administration. But if his spending doesn't directly impact me NOW, then it doesn't really matter, right Wayne? :rolleyes:
fox is the lone conservative voice in the country. thus it gets better ratings because all the other news orgs are saying the same thing but in a slightly different manner. so why not add up the ratings for all the other news channels and then compare?

spending has been a problem for both parties and plenty of reps that arent helping. that is my biggest problem with the conservatives of today. i will vote for those that promise to try and slow it down. trump signed a tax cut that directly helped me and my family. it likely helped you too. that was a positive, if you feel it wasnt, i can help you write a check to the treasury to send your share back.

spending has been a problem for both parties and plenty of reps that arent helping. that is my biggest problem with the conservatives of today. i will vote for those that promise to try and slow it down.
What a load of bullsh*t.

After making your heartfelt call out for fiscal conservatism, you then said THIS:
trump signed a tax cut that directly helped me and my family. it likely helped you too. that was a positive
Yeah, we got between a 1-2% cut in our taxes. Maybe you were in the $500,000 or million-plus annual salary category and got a 3-4% cut.

Yeah, I know we've expressed concern about the future impact on our growing federal deficit. But in this particular case, this amazing windfall for our families was well-worth adding a couple TRILLION MORE DOLLARS to the federal deficit.

If it helps me now, screw my grandkids, right?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
What a load of bullsh*t.

After making your heartfelt call out for fiscal conservatism, you then said THIS:
Yeah, we got between a 1-2% cut in our taxes. Maybe you were in the $500,000 or million-plus annual salary category and got a 3-4% cut.

Yeah, I know we've expressed concern about the future impact on our growing federal deficit. But in this particular case, this amazing windfall for our families was well-worth adding a couple TRILLION MORE DOLLARS to the federal deficit.

If it helps me now, screw my grandkids, right?
you literally got to keep more of the money you earned and politicians didnt get to spend it on crap that doesnt matter. thats a good thing.

also dont talk to me about the deficit if every single one of the dem candidates are proposing to give just about everything away for free. thats just plane dumb.

also dont talk to me about the deficit if every single one of the dem candidates are proposing to give just about everything away for free.
I'm not a fan of most of these plans. To be fair, they're proposing the wealthiest Americans pay for them.
thats just plane dumb.
I wouldn't disagree with you. But at least their voters aren't dumb enough to believe Mexico will pay for it. :)

I'm not a fan of most of these plans. To be fair, they're proposing the wealthiest Americans pay for them.

I wouldn't disagree with you. But at least their voters aren't dumb enough to believe Mexico pay for it. :)
if you believe that only the wealthiest will be taxed to pay for that stuff, you are an idiot. the costs for such plans are outrageous even by the most conservative of estimates. hell even bernie recently stated that they would have to tax everyone for these plans. go ahead and bitch about the deficit, we can both agree on that, but dont turn around and support another candidate that is going to sink us even further into debt.

ADVERTISEMENT