ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Democrat hopefuls

You are living in bizarroland if you think there's no passion in this country for bringing honor and integrity back to the White House.

Amongst the same people who in 2016 voted for a woman who should be in prison, whose husband has been steadfastly accused of raping a woman for 35 years and was on Epstein’s plane over 20 times?

Reactions: UCFWayne
the dnc is pushing bernie to the side yet again which is hilarious.
i hope the bernie bros bern milwaukee to the ground in anger because they rigged it for an almost 80yr old man in the early stages of dementia.

biden attacks his own supporters for legit questions. cant remember that hes running for potus instead of the senate. makes up fictional characters like corn pop. inappropriately kisses kids #metoo. talks about having little kids rub his leg hairs. the guy cant remember when super tuesday is. oh and he cant tell his wife from his sister. i feel like im forgetting a couple other gaffes.

that is the guy the dnc want to put up against trump.

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO
Cubs tends to think that this is all normal behavior

Trump has been spiraling down hill too, and Biden has always been a gaffe machine, so it isnt like he went from being a great elogant speaker to losing his shit. I get you guys and Trump are going to try to hammer this home, but you have to realize how you look at Biden in this regard, is how a lot of people have looked at Trump for years as well.
So tell me. How is Trump mentally spiraling down like Biden?

Biden now forgets who is his wife or sister. I don't think he has anything left. Does he even know he is running for president?

The party leadership has spoken, and Biden is their man. The Sheeple have fallen into line. He will win and there will not be any brokered convention.

@firm_bizzle you had stated you would consider voting for trump if bernie was the candidate. while joe hasnt won it all yet, it is looking like he will be.

if you had to vote today, trump or biden, which way are you leaning?

Reactions: Crazyhole
The party leadership has spoken, and Biden is their man. The Sheeple have fallen into line. He will win and there will not be any brokered convention.
Well I'll be damned. A smoked-filled back room job, huh?

And here I thought the people in South Carolina, Texas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Arkansas, Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mass, and Maine voted for Biden. Guess I've been watching too much fake news, huh goodknightfl?*

Reminder: Joe Biden thinks China is a good world actor and we should stop worrying about them in most every regard. He also incoherently rambled about mountains and the sea, probably due to ongoing dementia.

At an event in Iowa City, Biden was explaining why he believes concerns that China could eventually surpass the U.S. as a world superpower and economic force are overstated.

“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man,” the former vice president said.

“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us,” he added.

“They can’t even figure out how to deal with the fact that they have this great division between the China Sea and the mountains in the east, I mean the west,” Biden said without elaborating further, in an apparent reference to the South China Sea.

Reminder: Joe Biden thinks China is a good world actor and we should stop worrying about them in most every regard. He also incoherently rambled about mountains and the sea, probably due to ongoing dementia.

At an event in Iowa City, Biden was explaining why he believes concerns that China could eventually surpass the U.S. as a world superpower and economic force are overstated.

“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man,” the former vice president said.

“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us,” he added.

“They can’t even figure out how to deal with the fact that they have this great division between the China Sea and the mountains in the east, I mean the west,” Biden said without elaborating further, in an apparent reference to the South China Sea.
What the hell was that all about?

Reactions: Ucfmikes

most people dont care about politics and the general population has probably barely watched any of the primary stuff until now. the only stuff theyve watched has been the political ads crammed down their throats.

i cant wait for the general public to tune into the national debates in aug/sept/oct. people will realize he is losing his mental capacity.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
most people dont care about politics and the general population has probably barely watched any of the primary stuff until now. the only stuff theyve watched has been the political ads crammed down their throats.

i cant wait for the general public to tune into the national debates in aug/sept/oct. people will realize he is losing his mental capacity.

They'll probably put him in adderall before the debates. No, I'm not joking.

Sanders said that he'll drop out going into the convention if he doesn't have the most delegates, even if Biden doesn't have a majority. Interesting tactic.

Sanders said that he'll drop out going into the convention if he doesn't have the most delegates, even if Biden doesn't have a majority. Interesting tactic.
What tactic? If Sanders doesn't have the majority of delegates going into the Convention, in what bizarre world does he still win?

What tactic? If Sanders doesn't have the majority of delegates going into the Convention, in what bizarre world does he still win?

His tactic is to set a precedent and then hope Biden follows suit. Even if they go into a contested convention with Bernie holding more delegates he will still lose, so his only chance would be for Biden to drop out.

They'll probably put him in adderall before the debates. No, I'm not joking.
if biden were to win, i would hope the senate would launch an immediate impeachment process against him based on the fact he is not fit to serve and then have him publicly take test to make sure he doesnt actually have dementia.

im glad the dems lowered the bar for impeachment so low.

if biden were to win, i would hope the senate would launch an immediate impeachment process against him based on the fact he is not fit to serve and then have him publicly take test to make sure he doesnt actually have dementia.

im glad the dems lowered the bar for impeachment so low.

Let's not forget also that the Senate is still investigating Biden. Ron Johnson said yesterday that he plans to release a brief in the next month on what they've found so far. They've subpoenaed the secret service travel logs and are going to subpoena a DNC consulting firm that was tied to Burisma this week. He seems to be insinuating that they're finding stuff already.

Let's not forget also that the Senate is still investigating Biden. Ron Johnson said yesterday that he plans to release a brief in the next month on what they've found so far. They've subpoenaed the secret service travel logs and are going to subpoena a DNC consulting firm that was tied to Burisma this week. He seems to be insinuating that they're finding stuff already.
No doubt. Russia is hard at work!

bloomberg spent somewhere between $500-700B dollars for the election and wasnt able to buy the election.

how much did russia spend and really, how effective were they? lol

bloomberg spent somewhere between $500-700B dollars for the election and wasnt able to buy the election.

how much did russia spend and really, how effective were they? lol
Last I checked, Bloomberg is an American citizen. Russia is a foreign power attempting to interfere in our 2020 election.

Last I checked, Bloomberg is an American citizen. Russia is a foreign power attempting to interfere in our 2020 election.
bloomberg bought a handful of delegates in the primary. i dont think the russians accomplished anything more than what bloomberg did, which was nothing.

bloomberg bought a handful of delegates in the primary. i dont think the russians accomplished anything more than what bloomberg did, which was nothing.
We're not even to the Conventions yet. Do you honestly believe that after our non-response to their 2016 meddling that we've even begun to see what troll crap they have in store for us?

Our only hope is that we have enough defenses in place to identify and expose their crap shortly after it happens.

We're not even to the Conventions yet. Do you honestly believe that after our non-response to their 2016 meddling that we've even begun to see what troll crap they have in store for us?

Our only hope is that we have enough defenses in place to identify and expose their crap shortly after it happens.
keep telling yourself that. lol

werent they just helping bernie? remind me how he did the other day?

Reactions: Crazyhole

Guaranteed they will release stuff from the Burisma hack. Biden better hope that Hunters lawyers use a VPN or they'll be hacked too.

Guaranteed they will release stuff from the Burisma hack.
Yep. And my prediction is that it will magically appear around Labor Day! :)

While Biden trash is guaranteed to give the Usual Suspects here a boner, the notion that the Russians are going to successfully paint Joe as a corrupt politician when he's facing off against the most corrupt politician in our nation's history is naïve.

When all is said and done, the election will hinge on who the American public sees as the most trustworthy and honorable man, Trump or Biden. We'll certainly hear all kinds of Hunter sh*t. But Hunter isn't running for President. And for every Hunter, there's a Don Jr.

Yep. And my prediction is that it will magically appear around Labor Day! :)

While Biden trash is guaranteed to give the Usual Suspects here a boner, the notion that the Russians are going to successfully paint Joe as a corrupt politician when he's facing off against the most corrupt politician in our nation's history is naïve.

When all is said and done, the election will hinge on who the American public sees as the most trustworthy and honorable man, Trump or Biden. We'll certainly hear all kinds of Hunter sh*t. But Hunter isn't running for President. And for every Hunter, there's a Don Jr.
You underestimate the extent of Bidens corruption.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT