ADVERTISEMENT

College GameDay in Orlando vs Cinci?

Both Penn State and Kansas State could be ranked and hosting top 10 teams.

Both Penn State and Kansas State could be ranked and hosting top 10 teams.
Penn State could have lost luster with today's loss.

Another one I'm looking at is Syracuse if they pull the upset vs Clemson next week.

They might roll with Ok State @ KState OR Ohio State @ Penn State if they all win next weekend. I do think Cincy @ UCF looks to be a top 3 candidate.

Since the Big 10 chose Fox for their new media deal you would think ESPN lays off the Big 10 schools, though.

Reactions: Beachnaut
They might roll with Ok State @ KState OR Ohio State @ Penn State if they all win next weekend. I do think Cincy @ UCF looks to be a top 3 candidate.

Since the Big 10 chose Fox for their new media deal you would think ESPN lays off the Big 10 schools, though.
Herbie wants to go to Ohio every chance he gets.

It's Saturday, Oct 29 2022...The Gameday crew begins their intro dialogue.....

"Gameday comes back to Orlando, Florida featuring two ranked AAC teams vying for the American championship, ONE...LAST...TIME...that’s because UCF and Cincinnati are competing in their last year of the American conference before heading over to the B12 next year. These two have been the most dominant teams since the inception of the AAC, holding a tied record of two AAC championships, and both playing in two NY6 bowls and more recently in the playoffs. We're going to be joined by new B12 commissioner, Brett Yormark, later today who will discuss the new teams joining the B12 and the new makeup of the B12 conference"

*TV cameras zooms into the screaming crowd in Memory Mall then panes back out to the Gameday panel*

"UCF hasn’t been ranked in over 2 years while Cincinnati has been taking care of business as the new leaders and champions of the AAC. Can UCF pull the upset AT THE BOUNCE HOUSE AND GET ONE STEP CLOSER TO THEIR 3RD AND FINAL AAC CHAMPIONSHIP?

*Crowd ROARS!*

"WE'RE GONNA FIND OUT TODAY!!!"

*Camera panes back out to the screaming crowd and shows the hundreds of UCF signs while slowly focusing in on one sign that says "2017 UCF National Champions" and then slowly cuts out to play the Gameday intro*

"Gameday comes back to Orlando, Florida featuring two ranked AAC teams vying for the American championship, ONE...LAST...TIME...that’s because UCF and Cincinnati are competing in their last year of the American conference before heading over to the B12 next year. These two have been the most dominant teams since the inception of the AAC, holding a tied record of two AAC championships, and both playing in two NY6 bowls and more recently in the playoffs. We're going to be joined by new B12 commissioner, Brett Yormark, later today who will discuss the new teams joining the B12 and the new makeup of the B12 conference"

*TV cameras zooms into the screaming crowd in Memory Mall then panes back out to the Gameday panel*

"UCF hasn’t been ranked in over 2 years while Cincinnati has been taking care of business as the new leaders and champions of the AAC. Can UCF pull the upset AT THE BOUNCE HOUSE AND GET ONE STEP CLOSER TO THEIR 3RD AND FINAL AAC CHAMPIONSHIP?

*Crowd ROARS!*

*Camera panes back out to the screaming crowd and shows the hundreds of UCF signs while slowly focusing in on one sign that says "2017 UCF National Champions" and then slowly cuts out to play the Gameday intro*
Who's the guest picker??

Seriously though, IF we were to get Gameday again and it isn’t Daniel Tosh, Blake Bortles, Daunte Culpepper, McKenzie Milton or Shaq Griff….imma flip. I was SO disappointed and scratched the F out my head when Maury Povich walked out. That may have been the worst, most unaffiliated guest picker of any guest picker ever! Lame af!

*Crowd ROARS!*

I like it, but we won the conference 3 times outright with undefeated records and shared once with Memphis.

Going to Kansas St. just screams boring in my book. They might go to Penn State but again that game is on FOX and FOX Big Noon Kickoff could be at that location. I think UCF has a great chance for this one.

Reactions: PhDee
When College Gameday came a few years back, they were considering having the set in front of the reflection pond and having the students run in, stimulating a spirit splash.

When College Gameday came a few years back, they were considering having the set in front of the reflection pond and having the students run in, stimulating a spirit splash.
dumb idea bc it can get cold in the mornings

He also supports the National Championship if I’m not mistaken.
What about Plies, the rapper from Fort Meyers. He has tweeted support for UCF football, and GameDay could turn it into a support SW Florida due to hurricane Ian.

What about Plies, the rapper from Fort Meyers. He has tweeted support for UCF football, and GameDay could turn it into a support SW Florida due to hurricane Ian.
He got salty when he transferred here from som MAC school and didn’t play. Then he transferred to USF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT