ADVERTISEMENT

Cure Bowl Thread

Lolol this is comical. Whether it's an interception or not, I can't even see us scoring again in this game

I wasn't a huge George O'Leary supporter but I could stomach him. after this year I can't stomach frost. I can't see supporting him unless there's a major turn around next year

This o-line is the worst f-ing unit in football. They are the reason we went 0-12 last year and they are the reason are season tanked when we lost Hudanik. They are pathetic.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I wasn't a huge George O'Leary supporter but I could stomach him. after this year I can't stomach frost. I can't see supporting him unless there's a major turn around next year
From 0 Wins to 6 Wins but you could stomach a Head Coach with Two 0 Win seasons? 1 being his first season?

Reactions: nickeyds
That time when you get a personal best at solitaire while in the stadium at the Cure bowl. Epic! Thanks team.

Footwork!?!? You think that's the kids problem? How about being 5'11" and throwing side arm...which basically makes his release point that of a 5'3" Pop Warner kid throwing overhand.

5'11 your nice I'd say 5'5..,;

Pat white was 5'10 and MM is no pat white

Fine if he was 5'10, if he also threw overhand. Makes a big difference on the height of the release. Not sure if MM throws that side arm crap because he does not have hands big enough to grip a College size football or what, but it makes all his passes float.

No i think I'm just sick of having my heart broken by UCF and overreacting...

But I need to see an improvement next year if we go backwards with the state of Florida football we may never recover.

I feel your pain. No one should ever complain about our fanbase/attendance again considering the ups and steep downs this Program has gone through.

We have a D1 Football Program in the middle of Football rich Florida on a beautiful campus but somehow have managed to be one of the worst teams in D1 Football twice in recent memory along with struggling vs other In State teams. God I hope Frost works out as a head coach and keeps bringing in talent.

I'm jealous of the consistency of Houston's Football Program even with Coaching changes. That's what UCF should be.

I hope Frost works out as well...but I don't see any hope right now. His blind devotion to a QB that does not belong in D-1 football perplexes me. Tired of reading in the paper and online how Milton is 'Killing it" in practice. The kid obviously does not have what it takes on GameDay at this level...regardless of his Hawaiian High School Stats.

I personally think it's going to be a long couple years minimum until Frost either recruits and trains a decent D-1 caliber QB or Frost's name recognition/resume gets him an offer at a better school. And if I were Frost I'd jump now, lest the UCF doldrums catch up to him....even if it is for an OC job at any school other than UCF.

Last edited:
I hope Frost works out as well...but I don't see any hope right now. His blind devotion to a QB that does not belong in D-1 football perplexes me. Tired of reading in the paper and online how Milton is 'Killing it" in practice. The kid obviously does not have what it takes on GameDay at this level...regardless of his Hawaiian High School Stats.

I personally think it's going to be a long couple years minimum until Frost either recruits and trains a decent D-1 caliber QB or Frost's name recognition/resume gets him an offer at a better school. And if I were Frost I'd jump now, lest the UCF doldrums catch up to him....even if it is for an OC job at any school other than UCF.
Who wants an OC that can't move the ball vs AAC schools or Sunbelt schools.

Frost may be saying that publicly bc that's what he's supposed to say to try to increase the player's confidence but I think he's keeping an open mind behind the scenes.

When Jarrett Stidham (former Baylor QB, #1 Ranked Juco QB This Fall) picked Auburn earlier this week I noticed that our coaches were following him on Twitter so I don't think they'll say no to a grad transfer or juco to add to the QB room if they want to come to UCF.

Do you think guys like Jarret Stidham are reading Frost's public affirmations of Milton and thinking there's no reason to come here because Frost is at least publicly saying he is going to stick with Milton come hell or high water? Especially since he has stuck with Milton as he has struggled to show even an iota of D-1 talent on Saturdays?

I'd say good game, but I'm not sure it was a "good" game. Our offense was poor, your offense was poor, the refs were poor. I'll just call it a "fair" game instead.

I felt bad for Milton. He just really struggled.

Do you think guys like Jarret Stidham are reading Frost's public affirmations of Milton and thinking there's no reason to come here because Frost is at least publicly saying he is going to stick with Milton come hell or high water? Especially since he has stuck with Milton as he has struggled to show even an iota of D-1 talent on Saturdays?

you are really naive if you think guys with the arm talent of Stidham or Kyle Allen would even care or be threatened by Milton & you have no idea what Frost is saying privately to every QB he reaches out to

I think that most people on this board and myself (not being experts), know enough about football, QB play and talent, that irregardless of the offensive line, Millton is not going to be a good QB in the future.

Name a QB who was this bad as a freshman who ultimately became a stud?

He's grossly inaccurate throwing the most simple passes, with time to throw or not.

If Frost sees something that all of us aren't, then I simply have to say that Frost is wrong. Won't be the first time that a coach has misjudged talent and it won't be the last.

Frost said after the game "The big thing we need on offense is an attitude." That's BS...what they need is a quarterback that can throw the ball. The O-line might not be the best, but MM works out of the shotgun every down. He has time for the short passes....he just can make them...he just can't. Rewatch the game and tell me a 'nice pass' Milton made in the first 20 minutes of the game....just one nice pass. That's all I've rewatched so far. Tell me the quarter and time. Just one freaking nice pass that's not under thrown or thrown behind the receiver or thrown downfield to the other team's safeties....even out to the flats. Just one pass with some zip on it and in a tight spiral leading the receiver properly instead that side arm slung wobbly floating duck crap. This is going to be fixed before next year? Did he throw like this in high school? Frost says he is 'killing it' in practice. Does he throw in practice like he does on Saturdays? If he doesn't, and has some sort of mental hangup about playing in an actual game. why doesn't Frost see it and pull him after the first series? After halftime?

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT