ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

By Cowpuc‘s logic, the Gators should stop playing Tennessee since the Vols are 0-11 in their recent series history. Speaking of the Gators, they should also quit playing the ”road kill” Calves since they’re 0-2 vs them. Same logic. 😆😂😝

hm101

Posted 17 hours ago
Sorry I want Jeff replicating Clemson not C.
Clemson's success is rooted in reality not delusion.
C. has a popsicle stick stadium with a fake national championship claim on it.
It's endearing that some want to replicate that. I don't.

This sums up the cows perfectly. "We have to skip to the front of the line. We are better than that." As if Jeff Scott had anything to do with Clemson's success; and as if the cows are even close to what Clemson was in its worst days. Gads, maybe you should trying winning something first. Maybe you should focus on winning in the American. Maybe you should consider a stadium that you can actually afford and support, and call it your own
And considering the number of fans you draw, maybe you should look at a MUCH smaller stadium design. Like Hillsborough High School’s, except put the larger stands on the Visitor’s side since they always have more fans.

My favorite quote from that article:

"I really believe we're getting ready to enter a phase here in the next five years where we're really going to have an opportunity to move up in a lot of areas," Scott said.

Did they forget they were part of the Big 4 in Florida not that long ago? I guess cows don't know how to spell "irony".
Not too hard to move up from 1-8, 2-10. Guess they’re pretty psyched that Jeffrey thinks they might someday pull off a 3-9 or, God willing, a 4-8 season. Hope flows eternal over there!

By Cowpuc‘s logic, the Gators should stop playing Tennessee since the Vols are 0-11 in their recent series history. Speaking of the Gators, they should also quit playing the ”road kill” Calves since they’re 0-2 vs them. Same logic. 😆😂😝
FSU took 6 attempts ... or was it 7? Cannot remember if they went 0-5 or 0-6 to start off their series.

Last edited:
There seems to be two types of stadiums constructed. Those less than 100 million and those over 220 million. Would love to see a breakdown of the differences when an expensive stadium is built

That's CA construction prices man, they aren't the same in other parts of the country.
Yet those were the construction costs from 2017-2019.

cow u, if everything goes right, won't sign a construction deal till 2024 or 2025 and those costs are soaring each and every year (even in FL).

And considering the number of fans you draw, maybe you should look at a MUCH smaller stadium design. Like Hillsborough High School’s, except put the larger stands on the Visitor’s side since they always have more fans.
Think cow u needs a nice or good size stadium for upcoming conf games vs Rice, UTSA, FAU, Charlotte, UAB, Tulane, etc...?

Seems we’re not the only one not able to beat UNF, at least 😂. All Florida teams are usually really good, UNF is a great program btw, full disclosure….but we should be so much better, we should not split/lose series to these type teams. No reason we aren’t a perennial top 25 team year in and year out, like an FSU, UM, UF. We should be on that level now and going forward, we should expect that.

I know a guy…UCF alum and HOF UCF baseball inducted player who could bring some energy and recruit the right players. I doubt our current AD would, but let’s get on the Dee Brown bandwagon train to bring this sport back to relevancy! We need someone with passion for both the sport and our school.

Adding this to the usf stadium funding conversation.

If they do end up being able to afford a $250 MM stadium that would be amazing for them but it feels like they're going to end up with something their fans have been trash talking for many years...a stadium just like ours.

Or maybe they can convince every member of their current donor base to donate that $125/week average every week for the next 8 1/2 years.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Meanwhile, over at the bullsPEEDahead forum....

There are 9 PAGES of complaints about the article that says they should build a program the way we did

And there are 4 POSTS about their week of giving more than halfway through

LOL.....we own space in their noggins while they rent a stadium to lose all their games in

The ONLY way they get a stadium is to steal it using state funds....complain to elected officials to prevent this atrocity.

Reactions: U C to the F
Also, it would seem like usf’s crappy offense is just as bad as their crappy defense as it’s only 14-10 end of 3rd quarter for their spring game 😂. I’ve heard of iron sharpening iron, but this is more marshmallow sharpening soft poop.

Lol, man this one got me 😂

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, over at the bullsPEEDahead forum....

There are 9 PAGES of complaints about the article that says they should build a program the way we did

And there are 4 POSTS about their week of giving more than halfway through

LOL.....we own space in their noggins while they rent a stadium to lose all their games in

The ONLY way they get a stadium is to steal it using state funds....complain to elected officials to prevent this atrocity.
It would be pretty funny if they misappropriate funds in order to build a stadium just like ours.

I think he meant:
1. AAC
2. Big South
3. MEAC
Some of their fans speak the truth…

We are the ugly chick standing against the wall waiting for a guy asking her to dance. It really doesn’t matter who it is because she will happily take whatever hand is offered as we would as well.

Funny stuff but I‘m really starting to feel just a little sorry for them even though they have only themselves to blame.
Karma is a bitch but when it comes to USF, Karma seems to be a relentlessly cruel nasty bitch!

Some of their fans speak the truth…

We are the ugly chick standing against the wall waiting for a guy asking her to dance. It really doesn’t matter who it is because she will happily take whatever hand is offered as we would as well.

Funny stuff but I‘m really starting to feel just a little sorry for them even though they have only themselves to blame.
Karma is a bitch but when it comes to USF, Karma seems to be a relentlessly cruel nasty bitch!
Just as long as you don't feel too sorry for a them and UCF gets one more football victory this fall, 6th in row and taking the series lead to 8-6. Now that is beautiful exit from the same conference affiliation - Total dominance over them, winning 8 games to 2.

Last edited:
I think I might have started feeling bad for them when they started realizing how bad they are. It's a little more fun when they want to argue but at this point they're talking trash about themselves as much as we are.

For example- following a post of their spring practice schedule...
this is all they practice??????
bad teams should be able to practice more
They should practice less as to not reinforce bad habits

So when UCF, UC and Houston leave for the B12, do the usf fans suddenly have a change in heart and embrace the AAC? Do they look at this as an opportunity to dominate the conference or do they continue to brood about how they should be playing P5 teams like in the Big East? This is a serious question because when looking at future inclusion into a new conference as well as a new stadium usf is going to have to show enthusiasm for their program which they have not been able to do to date in the AAC.

Reactions: Knight Strength
"it seems they are on track for a 3-9 record this year..."

Where do you see 3 wins at?

Sep 3 BYU
Sep 10 Howard University
Sep 17 @Florida
Sep 24 @Louisville
Oct 1 ECU
Oct 8 @Cincinnati
Oct 15 Tulane
Oct 29 @Houston
Nov 5 @Temple
Nov 12 SMU
Nov 18 @Tulsa
Nov 25 UCF

Sep 3 BYU
Sep 10 Howard University
Sep 17 @Florida
Sep 24 @Louisville
Oct 1 ECU
Oct 8 @Cincinnati
Oct 15 Tulane
Oct 29 @Houston
Nov 5 @Temple
Nov 12 SMU
Nov 18 @Tulsa
Nov 25 UCF
They should beat Howard and Temple fairly easily you would think, right? So one more win over an ECU, Tulane, or Tulsa is somewhat feasible. Personally, I would love to see a 1-11 season for them to stick a nail in the proverbial coffin of their program.

All kidding aside for sfu, the key to their season (in my opinion) is 10/1 against ezu. If they come out of the gate 1-4, it's going to be pretty hard for them to make a bowl. Even if they win, it'll be tough since I imagine that in 5 out of the 7 games after that, they will be the underdog.

We can only hope...

Sep 3 BYU
Sep 10 Howard University
Sep 17 @Florida
Sep 24 @Louisville
Oct 1 ECU
Oct 8 @Cincinnati
Oct 15 Tulane
Oct 29 @Houston
Nov 5 @Temple
Nov 12 SMU
Nov 18 @Tulsa
Nov 25 UCF
I was merely making the assumption they will only be good enough to have one more win than last season which was one more than the year before.

Reactions: Central Floridave
In a recent tampa news article they state that duh*bulls need to become bowl eligible this year or Jeff Scott will probably be axed. (in so many words).

Where they see 6 wins at? :p

10/1 ECU game is important for them. as they will be 1-3 out the gate needing 5 more wins to be bowl eligible. I don't see them beating Cinci/houston or UCF. That leaves Tulane/Temple/SMU/Tulsa as all must wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT