ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

In a recent tampa news article they state that duh*bulls need to become bowl eligible this year or Jeff Scott will probably be axed. (in so many words).

Where they see 6 wins at? :p

10/1 ECU game is important for them. as they will be 1-3 out the gate needing 5 more wins to be bowl eligible. I don't see them beating Cinci/houston or UCF. That leaves Tulane/Temple/SMU/Tulsa as all must wins.

No way in hell they beat SMU.....

In a recent tampa news article they state that duh*bulls need to become bowl eligible this year or Jeff Scott will probably be axed. (in so many words).

Where they see 6 wins at? :p

10/1 ECU game is important for them. as they will be 1-3 out the gate needing 5 more wins to be bowl eligible. I don't see them beating Cinci/houston or UCF. That leaves Tulane/Temple/SMU/Tulsa as all must wins.

I don’t see them beating ECU or SMU. Peace out Jeff Scott 🤘🏻👇🏻

Reactions: Knight Strength
Its behind a paywall on The Atlantic so could only grab the headline...but stop me if you heard this one before....

USF was ranked No. 2 (really) 15 years ago. Can the Bulls rebound and catch up to UCF?​

Chris Vannini and Manny Navarro
Apr 20, 2022

The answer to the question is no.

I just figured out how to get past the atlantic paywall. I first googled it and none of the tips worked, but I tried this one: open the link on a browser but do not scroll down to look at article as that enables the paywall. Go to file and export to pdf and save it to your desktop. Then open up pdf. That worked for me and now reading this article. I'll quote in LOL's I read. :p

I just figured out how to get past the atlantic paywall. I first googled it and none of the tips worked, but I tried this one: open the link on a browser but do not scroll down to look at article as that enables the paywall. Go to file and export to pdf and save it to your desktop. Then open up pdf. That worked for me and now reading this article. I'll quote in LOL's I read. :p
We still get harangued by 2017 natty claim but at least we won a NY6 bowl and had an undefeated season to back it up. The bools are like a guy working at the car wash reliving his high school football days. Number 2 for a week!

Reactions: Knight_Light
Basically the Atlantic article interviews Jim Leavitt and goes thru their whole past history and compares with UCF success. Interviews AD and Jeff Scott, and they realize they need to have better facilities for better recruiting. Not too many LOL's or delusional stuff like normal, maybe due to it written by The Atlantic and not homer Lakeland or Plant City media. Long article nothing shocking and nothing we don't already know. Jim Leavitt basically blames the usf administration for firing him. I like the quote by the AD, the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. Article also mentions usf trying to block UCF to the Big East. They know they lost the arm's race with us and we are leaving them behind. Bye Bye Bulls!

We still get harangued by 2017 natty claim but at least we won a NY6 bowl and had an undefeated season to back it up. The bools are like a guy working at the car wash reliving his high school football days. Number 2 for a week!
The ONLY undefeated team that year, and beat the team that beat the two Finalists from the invitational.

And we can always reference the National Championship backing from the Las Vegas association of Dentistry......LOL

The ONLY undefeated team that year, and beat the team that beat the two Finalists from the invitational.

And we can always reference the National Championship backing from the Las Vegas association of Dentistry......LOL
Touchdown Club of Columbus too

Yet another stupid post on the crap pen from some Forest Gump IQ moron calling himself Triple B (probably the name of the trailer park he lives in):

"Thanks for the further info but, honestly, all I could really focus on in there was Mikey Keene ..... Does he really go by Mikey??"

This from a team that starts a QB named TIMMY....

I seem to remember some of our fans asking the same question. There's nothing wrong with going by Mikey. Maybe if you're mid level management working at some ultra boring corporate HQ... but he's an athlete. He can call himself whatever tf he wants.

I also think once you hit 18 you should drop the y from your name. At least publicly. Your Mom can still call you the kid version.
Personally, I have an -y “kid” name and do not like the “adult” form - and won’t ever willingly go by it.

Different strokes for different folks.

Side question - anyone by chance know if his legal name is actually Mikey?

Hahahaha, I wouldn’t want that turd coaches signature ruining a good helmet either. As in good helmet, I mean good for usf. Everyone knows their helmets/unis suck.

*side note*
They make such a big deal about being preeminent, yet they don’t realize you can buy the cheaper one w/ Jeff Scott’s signature and just scrub it off. These guys man…

pistonpete

Posted 35 minutes ago

As of right now, auction #110 is going for $350 and auction #116 going for $270.

Same helmet with the primary difference being that #116 has Jeff Scott's signature on it.

Basically the Atlantic article interviews Jim Leavitt and goes thru their whole past history and compares with UCF success. Interviews AD and Jeff Scott, and they realize they need to have better facilities for better recruiting. Not too many LOL's or delusional stuff like normal, maybe due to it written by The Atlantic and not homer Lakeland or Plant City media. Long article nothing shocking and nothing we don't already know. Jim Leavitt basically blames the usf administration for firing him. I like the quote by the AD, the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. Article also mentions usf trying to block UCF to the Big East. They know they lost the arm's race with us and we are leaving them behind. Bye Bye Bulls!
Article was a set up to remind the few cow fans & current Univ Admin that Leavitt is living in ST PETE and he would jump at the chance to "save" cow u once Scott is fired in Nov.

With new Univ Admin in place and cow u being so desperate with UCF blowing right oast them...they know Leavitt will be their Hail Mary and only hope for the future and a better chance to drum up support for an on campus stadium.

Reactions: Central Floridave
With Leavitt coaching St Pete girls flag football has to be great experience to coach duh*bulls again. :p

"He’s taking a year off now, coaching his daughter’s middle school flag football team back home in St. Petersburg."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
This is the perfect cow quote: "IF we get into the B12’s next expansion, all will be forgiven. Just like winning cures all. If CJS and VPMK gets us into the B12 and we are only a .500 team, we would all be much happier there than winning the AAC championship every year. There is a process to getting there and we do need PATIENCE to get there.

How do you get to the B12 without first embracing and winning the AAC? Winning the AAC should be their goal. Win and the fans will come. Then talk about the B12.

With Leavitt coaching St Pete girls flag football has to be great experience to coach duh*bulls again. :p

"He’s taking a year off now, coaching his daughter’s middle school flag football team back home in St. Petersburg."
How old is he, isn’t he in his upper 60’s? He has a middle school aged daughter, that sounds awful.

I see a couple of problems with his analysis. 1. we would all be much happier there than winning the AAC championship every year. I wasn’t aware they were winning the AAC every year. I somehow missed that. 2. “If CJS and VPMK gets us into the B12 and we are only a .500 team,…”. If they can’t even get to .250 in the AAC, how are they suddenly going to become a .500 team in a much harder conference??? I guess being preeminent gives you incredible cognitive abilities only other Bools can recognize.

If CJS and VPMK gets us into the B12 and we are only a .500 team, we would all be much happier there than winning the AAC championship every year.
I guess they find cleaning an empty trophy case is easier....

And that quote reflects upon the state of their program from the beginning, ALWAYS think they deserve better, NEVER put in the effort to win big games where they are.

I guess they find cleaning an empty trophy case is easier....

And that quote reflects upon the state of their program from the beginning, ALWAYS think they deserve better, NEVER put in the effort to win big games where they are.
Can't forget about the chaps trophy I'm sure they are proud of that.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Lmao look at this:

"USF won't win the conference, that is for sure, but I do think 6-6 and a bowl game is a realistic expectation this year ... 2-2 out of conference and 4-4 in conference."

For reference (from other poster):
Sep 3 BYU
Sep 10 Howard University
Sep 17 @Florida
Sep 24 @Louisville
Oct 1 ECU
Oct 8 @Cincinnati
Oct 15 Tulane
Oct 29 @Houston
Nov 5 @Temple
Nov 12 SMU
Nov 18 @Tulsa
Nov 25 UCF

Lmao look at this:

"USF won't win the conference, that is for sure, but I do think 6-6 and a bowl game is a realistic expectation this year ... 2-2 out of conference and 4-4 in conference."

Sep 3 BYU
Sep 10 Howard University
Sep 17 @Florida
Sep 24 @Louisville
Oct 1 ECU
Oct 8 @Cincinnati
Oct 15 Tulane
Oct 29 @Houston
Nov 5 @Temple
Nov 12 SMU
Nov 18 @Tulsa
Nov 25 UCF
Tops is 5 wins. That’s best case scenario unless Flowers twin is on roster.

Lmao look at this:

Sep 3 BYU
Sep 10 Howard University
Sep 17 @Florida
Sep 24 @Louisville
Oct 1 ECU
Oct 8 @Cincinnati
Oct 15 Tulane
Oct 29 @Houston
Nov 5 @Temple
Nov 12 SMU
Nov 18 @Tulsa
Nov 25 UCF
Not sure how they get 6 wins out of that schedule. Florida, BYU, Louisville, Houston, and Cincy are basically auto losses. They would have to take 5/6 from UCF, SMU, Tulane, Temple, Tulsa, and ECU. It’s not happening with their recruiting. If it did they should give that coach a raise.

Lmao look at this:

Sep 3 BYU
Sep 10 Howard University
Sep 17 @Florida
Sep 24 @Louisville
Oct 1 ECU
Oct 8 @Cincinnati
Oct 15 Tulane
Oct 29 @Houston
Nov 5 @Temple
Nov 12 SMU
Nov 18 @Tulsa
Nov 25 UCF
It's who they are....the only thing they are #2 in the country in is a delusional fan base.

E1hsFmSXMAQDhNC

Um at 51 and Miami at 55??

I'd like to know how they arrived at this "study".
I’m thinking they used decibel levels. That would explain how we at +/-45000 can be louder than an 80000 seat stadium. Anyone that has been to one of the conference CGs or when Game Day was there knows it’s insanely loud. Several opposing coaches have commented on that, as did our BFF Kirk . 🤮🤣

Reactions: muckdawg24
ADVERTISEMENT