ADVERTISEMENT

I call on everyone...

I don't believe in putting posters on ignore but he should be Banned. He is a full time anti-UCF troll that encourages part time trolls. He brings nothing to the board.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I don't believe in putting posters on ignore but he should be Banned. He is a full time anti-UCF troll that encourages part time trolls. He brings nothing to the board.

I shared my desire for an expansion of the playoffs with an auto bid to the G5 top ranked school. That's pro UCF no? Why should I be banned? Because I don't think UCF is the top big 12 expansion candidate? That I'm not arrogant and entitled like some of you because of 1 or 2 seasons?

I shared my desire for an expansion of the playoffs with an auto bid to the G5 top ranked school. That's pro UCF no? Why should I be banned? Because I don't think UCF is the top big 12 expansion candidate? That I'm not arrogant and entitled like some of you because of 1 or 2 seasons?

You dont think UCF is a candidate for Big 12 expansion but you could care less for the American too.

You are all over the place. I post a positive about how our conference went 2-1 against the ACC regardless of how much we sucked in general and you responded with negativity. ACC sucks, etc.

I fear the day you flame the boards because some P5 conference will make a deadly decision and add us lol.

You dont think UCF is a candidate for Big 12 expansion but you could care less for the American too.

You are all over the place. I post a positive about how our conference went 2-1 against the ACC regardless of how much we sucked in general and you responded with negativity. ACC sucks, etc.

I fear the day you flame the boards because some P5 conference will make a deadly decision and add us lol.

Lol or how about if expansion happens and UCF doesn't get picked? But the acc does suck. By the way I was rooting for Memphis to beat auburn and Houston to beat FSU. Was also rooting for temple.

FSU champion after 2013 season and one loss in 2014. Clemson in championship game after 2015 season. The ACC really sucks?

You mean the 2 schools who have 1 big game schedules (When they play each other) are finally taking advantage of their weak schedules? Yeah it does. It's the weakest of the power 5.

You mean the 2 schools who have 1 big game schedules (When they play each other) are finally taking advantage of their weak schedules? Yeah it does. It's the weakest of the power 5.

Are we the only board that has other fans on it?? I went to a USF board once. It was a weird feeling. Do we have a bunch of fans on the Gator boards? I mean.., maybe we do, but I doubt it.

Are we the only board that has other fans on it?? I went to a USF board once. It was a weird feeling. Do we have a bunch of fans on the Gator boards? I mean.., maybe we do, but I doubt it.
I keep scratching my head about this too. I RARELY venture on to another school's sports board. The 2-3 fans from UF and USF who constantly post on our board reek of pathetic! Hell-- I have a degree from UF and I've never been to their sports board.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
He should be banned because he thinks we lost to Temple in 2013 and that our body of work that year is not clearly better than UH this year. Clueless troll.

The guy is obviously ill and a sociopath.
Generally when no one or very few people agree with you, or want you around, you tend to go away. Who wants to be constantly argued with and so often disagreed with? Besides, the site he is on isn't even his team. Very odd.

Houston had a great year. I'm happy for them. They should have been undefeated. Trying to be as unbiased as possible I think our 2013 was better. We both beat Louisville. Though we beat a Louisville team that had NC aspirations.

They beat more ranked teams (3). Though we beat 2 top 10 teams at full strength.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT