ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh Vote Now in Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick summation:

Brett Kavanaugh has a long history of sexual assault, rape, and drunken/disorderly conduct that spans 40 years and amazingly he does not have a single criminal charge against him and the FBIs background check found nothing of the sort.

Sounds legit.

Possibly. The 4th was an anonymous letter from a 2nd hand person (mom), which is 3rd hand (mom of daughter) from the person assaulted (friend of daughter of mom).

The 3rd woman will make or break this thing.

Unless Kavanaugh really is a drunk that couldn't keep his hands off of women while even working with Ken Starr. And if that's the case, everyone in DC would know.
I’m interested to see how this accuser knew it was Kavanaugh.

Conservatives love their conspiracy theories. :)
I'm a Libertarian.
It's not a conspiracy theory.

Either he's a drunk that rapes women, or women (or maybe even men posing as women, false flag) are now sending anonymous letters about things that are Twilight Zone.

Most of my friends on Facebook are Democrats, NOT Republicans. The level of hysteria from the female Democrats I know sits at 25%.

I had to take some of them through the court case where the plantiff, NOT Judge Kavanaugh used the phrase 'abortion inducing drugs.' The were literally 'wound up' because of direct, US media lies.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...tt-kavanaugh-birth-control-abortion-inducing/

Amazing how all of this comes out on the eve of a vote, the eve of a hearing, etc

If I didn’t know better, I’d think that this was all being coordinated to screw with the confirmation process and destroy the candidate

But gee that’s just crazy talk. This is the #Resistance we are talking about - and we know that they’re all very stable people*

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
Quick summation:

Brett Kavanaugh has a long history of sexual assault, rape, and drunken/disorderly conduct that spans 40 years and amazingly he does not have a single criminal charge against him and the FBIs background check found nothing of the sort.

Sounds legit.

Sounds like Bill Cosby.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Sounds like Bill Cosby.
Indeed.

But Bill Cosby did it with women alone. And he didn't have named witnesses, by the accuser no less, who would counter the accusers.

Kavanaugh was part of a serial gang from the get-go. Despite the people his first accuser named as witnesses saying they had absolutely no idea idea what she was taking about, much less remember her at any party with Kavanaugh, or even knowing him then.

This isn't like Bill Cosby.

This 3rd accuser better get people collaborate her

And this 4th anonymous letter from a 3rd hand person that was the mother of a 2nd hand party better be backed by aids to Starr and others in DC who knew Kavanaugh as a drunk when pushed women around.

Again, I'm a Libertarian. Before, I didn't think women had much to worry about, if the FBI found no evidence. There would always be that 'well, it could have happened, it was just isolated when he was young.'

Now? If the FBI doesn't find anything, we're looking at a systematical 'pause' when anyone says, 'believe women by default.' Because these arent 'isolated.' These aren't 'alone' moments.

Like Bill Cosby was.

Last edited:
Sounds like Bill Cosby.

Fair enough. But at the same time, Bill Cosby was well known and powerful. Would a person be more hesitant to make a claim like this against a famous, powerful person as opposed to a nobody like Brett Kavanaugh?

Fair enough. But at the same time, Bill Cosby was well known and powerful. Would a person be more hesitant to make a claim like this against a famous, powerful person as opposed to a nobody like Brett Kavanaugh?

True enough, but there certainly have been numerous cases of people trying to extort the rich and famous with varying degrees of ridiculous claims in the past.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Bill Cosby also took them on dates and got them alone.

Kavanaugh and his friends didn't, drugged them at parties with other, female witnesses, and lined up outside doors to 'have their turn.'

And now there's a claim, 3rd hand in an anonymous letter, that he was doing this in DC, while working a high profile case on POTUS.

Honetly, this 4th case might be false flag. Because se it would be easier to prove, or discredit, when he was in DC in '98 than in high school in' 82 or similar years.

And in that last point, stop ****ing calling me a Republican for being logical *regardless* of where the politics may be. Because if I'm a leading Republican, with my ass on the line, and I confirm Kavanaugh did, indeed, have issues in high school, maybe even college, one way to discredit #metoo - - artifically - - would be with a false flag about '98, much later, in DC, and easier to disprove.

I swear some people here think like 3rd graders. The 4th accusations may actually be Republicans at work, in counter.

Would a person be more hesitant to make a claim like this against a famous, powerful person as opposed to a nobody like Brett Kavanaugh?

Ha. A "nobody" like Brett Kavanaugh? Give me a break.

He's lived the life of rich white kid privilege that few of us could ever imagine. Kavanaugh grew up in a wealthy suburb with a mother who was a judge and a father who was a high-powered attorney.

After high school, the kid went to Yale and is currently serving as a Judge on the US Court of Appeals. His wife was George W. Bush's personal secretary.

Yeah, he's a real nobody all right.

He's lived the life of rich white kid privilege that few of us could ever imagine. Kavanaugh grew up in a wealthy suburb with a mother who was a judge and a father who was a high-powered attorney.

After high school, the kid went to Yale and is currently serving as a Judge on the US Court of Appeals. His wife was George W. Bush's personal secretary.

Indeed.

But he is a conservative judge, not a liberal actor. So there is that major difference.

Don't forget, Cosby was extremely progressive for his time. So him being outted as a drugging rapist was a huge blow in media for Boomers, most of whom were classic Liberals in their time.

I swear some people here think like 3rd graders.

That was exactly my reaction to reading this gem:

Now, let's go back to the 20th century. A lot of drunk women had sex and regretted it. But back in the '60s, '70s, '80s and even '90s, it wasn't categorized as rape. The "Yes Means Yes" putting 100% of the burden on men for getting not only verbal (or written) consent, but to evaluate if a woman is "helpless or not," and not be "inebriated or under-the-influence" themselves, didn't come about until the 21st century.

Bill Cosby also took them on dates and got them alone.

Kavanaugh and his friends didn't, drugged them at parties with other, female witnesses, and lined up outside doors to 'have their turn.'

And now there's a claim, 3rd hand in an anonymous letter, that he was doing this in DC, while working a high profile case on POTUS.

Honetly, this 4th case might be false flag. Because se it would be easier to prove, or discredit, when he was in DC in '98 than in high school in' 82 or similar years.

And in that last point, stop ****ing calling me a Republican for being logical *regardless* of where the politics may be. Because if I'm a leading Republican, with my ass on the line, and I confirm Kavanaugh did, indeed, have issues in high school, maybe even college, one way to discredit #metoo - - artifically - - would be with a false flag about '98, much later, in DC, and easier to disprove.

I swear some people here think like 3rd graders. The 4th accusations may actually be Republicans at work, in counter.

When did I call you a republican?

That was exactly my reaction to reading this gem:
Yes, that does proves you have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader.

Excuse me for being a logical Libertarian, someone who never drank in the '80s and '90s, and saw women, both inebriated and not, take men they never could have slept with, because the men were inebriated.

In the 21st century, men all now hold other men accountable. Inebriated women are not to be touched. And men always have to get a verbal 'yes' from a sober woman. That's how I've always acted.

The other way is still not required though. And it's why woman on woman rapes are never prosecuted too.

This is the world 3rd graders are never taught. It's real. It's just not politically correct to visit.

Just like the US media doesn't mention the 1st accuser's named 4 witnesses don't know what party she was taking about, or even knew Kavanaugh back then.

Reminds me of the US news turning off the cameras, while C-Span kept rolling, and one of Anita Hill's named friends totally dismantled her statements to him about Thomas. My jaw literally dropped.

And you know who else's did? Chair Joe Biden's too. But the US media had left, and only C-Span remained.

Right now I see the same crap all over again. This 3rd accuser should have plenty of witnesses, if what she says is true. It's not like Cosby alone with a date, or Hill alone with Thomas.

This is systematic use of date rape drugs and gang rape in front of other females outside the doors with lines of men.

Last edited:
Dude, I don’t know if you know this but BS is...wait for it...a libertarian.
Which you equate as a Conservative and a Republican.

This is why the Democratic party, via the US media, is becoming despised for illiberal logic. If you're not with us, you're against us.

When word spread around school of those deals (and yes, word gets spread around those deals), it was never described as gang rape and you know it. Those guys just had 'the good fortune' of being around when an 'easy' drunk chick 'wanted it,' baby!!!

Yeah, it's a real mystery why girls who found themselves in that kind of horrible situation never told their parents or contacted the cops. I'm sure its because - deep down - they really wanted to be raped by a bunch of teenage boys, right guys?
The woman alleging this was out of high school at the time. She says she partied with them more than 10 times from 1981-1983, but she graduated high school in 1980.

She says she was the victim of a gang rape where she was drugged with quaaludes and raped by multiple boys in “approximately” 1982. Notice she gave the dates of her partying with this gang-raping group as ‘81-‘83, so either she’s full of it or was drugged and raped and continued interacting socially with this group of rapey high school kids. So a college junior is hanging out at high school house parties with high school boys who gang raped her? Bullshit.

Which you equate as a Conservative and a Republican.

This is why the Democratic party, via the US media, is becoming despised for illiberal logic. If you're not with us, you're against us.

Ffs. You know nothing about me. I’m merely poking fun at the fact that you repeat your affiliation 9 million fukcing times a day. Stop being such a bitchy little snowflake and grow up.

Ffs. You know nothing about me. I’m merely poking fun at the fact that you repeat your affiliation 9 million fukcing times a day. Stop being such a bitchy little snowflake and grow up.
I'm not a snowflake. You're just ignoring my logic. That's your loss.

Y
Excuse me for being a logical Libertarian, someone who never drank in the '80s and '90s, and saw women, both inebriated and not, take men they never could have slept with, because the men were inebriated.

In the 21st century, men all now hold other men accountable. Inebriated women are not to be touched. And men always have to get a verbal 'yes' from a sober woman. That's how I've always acted.

The other way is still not required though.

I suppose we can argue the issue of woman-on-man and woman-on-woman sexual assaults some time. But it has diddily-squat to do with our Kavanaugh discussion.

I'm not a snowflake. You're just ignoring my logic. That's your loss.

Whatever, snowflake. Present something of value that isn’t more of your usual snowflake, whiny, chicken little sky is falling nonsense, and I’ll stop calling you a snowflake, snowflake.

When word spread around school of those deals (and yes, word gets spread around those deals), it was never described as gang rape and you know it. Those guys just had 'the good fortune' of being around when an 'easy' drunk chick 'wanted it,' baby!!!
Yeah, it's a real mystery why girls who found themselves in that kind of horrible situation never told their parents or contacted the cops. I'm sure its because - deep down - they really wanted to be raped by a bunch of teenage boys, right guys?
Then she shouldn't have any trouble finding more women than not only back her up, but also claim Kavanaugh was in the thick of it.

Again, popcorn grabbed.

What I'm pointing out is not whether or not this happened. I'm pointing out that she should have no problem finding other women to name Kavanaugh.

The first accuser's list of 4 named witnesses backfired on her. That was the first time I said, 'whoa!'

Then it was not only her political activism, but her spouses misfortune in the courts, against Kavanaugh's spouse as judge, that made me say... 'if this wasn't #metoo, they would have dropped this from the get-go.'

Again, popcorn ready. I *refuse* to 'take a side' in this.

The 1st accuser really has the logical scratching their heads. We'll see what happens with the 2nd and 3rd,and what comes of the anonymous 4th.

But I do know how about 1/4th of women on my Facebook, the supermajority of Democrat crafts, already felt about Kavanaugh on this one issue alone, that the US media lied about: https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...tt-kavanaugh-birth-control-abortion-inducing/

The bigger question is... how far will #resist go? Right now the 1st accuser doesn't look very good, under an objective eye. But I'm far more interested in accuser #3 now.

Last edited:
The woman alleging this was out of high school at the time. She says she partied with them more than 10 times from 1981-1983, but she graduated high school in 1980.

She says she was the victim of a gang rape where she was drugged with quaaludes and raped by multiple boys in “approximately” 1982. Notice she gave the dates of her partying with this gang-raping group as ‘81-‘83, so either she’s full of it or was drugged and raped and continued interacting socially with this group of rapey high school kids. So a college junior is hanging out at high school house parties with high school boys who gang raped her? Bullshit.

You’re responding to a guy who lives in his own fantasy land. Just look at Shcuksters comments- they are all merely attempted confirmations of narratives and assumptions he’s built for himself. It’s almost deranged.

And then he ends every post with some non-funny attempt at snark in italics like this!

Just read Fords prepared marks for tomorrow.

This is gonna be awful for Republicans.

I say 75/25 he doesn’t get in.

He's not getting in. There will be investigations, and they will push back the confirmation. If the Democrats take control, he's not getting in.

I hope Kavanaugh sees it through. Because we'll know if he ran with guys and was a part of the date rape drug and gang vang culture.

I really want to know the truth. I never thought I'd ever get it with the first and second accusers, but the third has all but assured it.

Based on the first accuser, I think it's going to backfire. But we'll see if the third accuser gets anything. But the confirmation is now on-hold for certain.

Anything #metoo trumps everything.

Someone sounds a little jealous.

Reactions: UCFKnight85

I read them too... what doesn’t make sense to me is where she talks about why she named Kavanaugh in her therapy session in 2012. It was an odd, rambling paragraph about remodeling, a front door, and then Kavanaugh came up? I’m not saying I don’t believe it, but I can’t follow the logic.

I read them too... what doesn’t make sense to me is where she talks about why she named Kavanaugh in her therapy session in 2012. It was an odd, rambling paragraph about remodeling, a front door, and then Kavanaugh came up? I’m not saying I don’t believe it, but I can’t follow the logic.

If her prepared remarks don’t make sense, it doesn’t bode well for when she actually has to answer questions about the 200 inconsistencies in beher story.

Quick summation:

Sounds legit.
The Bill Cosby defense.

But the thing is, as I understand it from the four (4) people around her that now confirm she talked about her 'sexual assault' post-2012, none of their statements 2013-2016 named Kavanaugh by name. In fact, I thought I read she only named Kavanaugh after Trump's run, when she thought Kavanugh was a possible Supreme Court pick (even though he wasn't listed until later, well in 2017).

It's this type of stuff where the info is hard to come by, and the US media spends 3-4 paragraphs talking about how 'solid' it is ... until you read the 5th on-ward paragraphs farther down.

Keep shilling for rapists and pedophiles. If you were capable of having original thoughts or dignity you'd be pretty embarassed by the party you shill for

You’re gleefully blindly accepting allegations against a man for no other reason than to destroy him for partisan reasons. You’re what’s wrong with this country and decidedly unAmerican by your actions. Disgusting.

Reactions: UCFBS
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT