ADVERTISEMENT

"Lock Her Up!"

were any of the emails sent confidential? i tried using the search feature in my browser and couldnt find that word in the link you shared.

Who gives a shit? Lefties have established that this simply does not matter. Ivanka could have emails under subpoena, destroy them on purpose, and it wouldn't matter since I've already been told that it's irrelevant.

Reactions: fabknight
sorry i mean to say classified earlier.

if she used her private email to send and receive classified emails they should go after her. i havent changed my stance on this. but perhaps i should go back through the search feature of the forum to see if other people have suddenly changed their stance....

Who gives a shit?

You did at one point but that was ages ago I'm sure... it looks like this post is from...
*puts on glasses*
*checks note*
July of this year.

I'm not forgiving anyone. I'm genuinely curious. The IG Report stated clearly that HRC's private email server could have been accessed by foreign hackers - even obtaining Top Secret and Classified files. If these Russians knew that our feckless Sec of State was running her own off-the-record private email server, surely that's a gold mine they would have loved to have accessed.

How many Classified documents are in Moscow today thanks to HRC's email server? That's a question far more troubling over whether or not Trump decided to knife Putin in today's press conference.

But meh. Collusion and stuff!!

You did at one point but that was ages ago I'm sure... it looks like this post is from...
*puts on glasses*
*checks note*
July of this year.

Hey look another instance where you’re too dense and ignorant to detect sarcasm, laughing at positions that you and lefties already established with HRC

lmao

LOL She used her private email to discuss government business.

But a Trump spokesman asserts that Ivanka never discussed confidential information using her private account so that should ease all possible concerns, right guys? :)
It only matters if the server is securely sitting in someone's bathroom or closet.

LOL She used her private email to discuss government business.

But a Trump spokesman asserts that Ivanka never discussed confidential information using her private account so that should ease all possible concerns, right guys? :)
It has nothing to do with Government business and everything to do with mishandling classified information. One is not illegal, whether Hillary or Ivanka or Powell does/did it, the other is a federal felony. For each instance. Regardless of intent.

It has nothing to do with Government business and everything to do with mishandling classified information. One is not illegal, whether Hillary or Ivanka or Powell does/did it, the other is a federal felony. For each instance. Regardless of intent.

LOL So NOW you want to parse out what's right and what's wrong about private email use in government. :)

This revelation is just another example of how the Trump administration and family believe the rules simply don’t apply to them. It's hilarious how the Red Hats' tune has suddenly changed. I'm sure they'll stand firm with a "it was just a federal rules violation" defense -- until we eventually learn Ivanka was mishandling classified information too. :)

LOL So NOW you want to parse out what's right and what's wrong about private email use in government. :)

This revelation is just another example of how the Trump administration and family believe the rules simply don’t apply to them. It's hilarious how the Red Hats' tune has suddenly changed. I'm sure they'll stand firm with a "it was just a federal rules violation" defense -- until we eventually learn Ivanka was mishandling classified information too. :)
So if Ivanka is found to have mishandled classified info (she has not), will you be okay with nothing happening?

I will say that if she is found to have mishandled classified info then she deserves the penalties. But at the same time, Hillary needs to be brought up on charges also.

Given her Dad's "lock her up" campaign rants, don't you think this woman be a littler smarter about using her private email?

I kid you not, her defense was, "I didn't know."

That's almost as bad as using lies to smear someone as a racist then running away when confronted about those lies.

"I didn't know!"

let's be real here and it's not even partisan. Ivanka is nearly impossible to turn into a villain bc of her looks & voice. Don Jr and the rest of the clan? easy but she'll get away with everything. The same with the Dem Gabbard or Rep Haley whenever the other side attack those 2.

Reactions: Crazyhole
let's be real here and it's not even partisan. Ivanka is nearly impossible to turn into a villain bc of her looks & voice. Don Jr and the rest of the clan? easy but she'll get away with everything. The same with the Dem Gabbard or Rep Haley whenever the other side attack those 2.

Sexist bigot!

LOL Trump's toadie defenders have nothing.

I posted this earlier. Is this not good enough for you?
So if Ivanka is found to have mishandled classified info (she has not), will you be okay with nothing happening?

I will say that if she is found to have mishandled classified info then she deserves the penalties. But at the same time, Hillary needs to be brought up on charges also.

i think it would be funny if they go after ivanka for this. that might really piss off trump enough to go after hillary in retribution.

From what I hear, She is on gov't Email system. there is a total of around 100 emails, That happened early on as she was transitioning to the govt system. No emails were classified. I doubt she even had any type of top secret clearance .

She preferred someone to strip classification markings off of documents and send them in the clear. Her doing all of her business on her private server was compounded by the fact that there were documents there that had classification marking and, worse, documents without the headers and with section markings. When this was brought to her attention, she did nothing to contain any spillage. Her aides also had classified data. This was a willful disregard and was criminal.

As for the private server, Powell’s server was for public outreach. He did most of his business on State Dept. resources which were secured and monitored by the State Dept. He didn’t use a private server to circumvent Government and FOIA reporting rules. Her use was truly unprecedented and dangerous as it caused spillage of classified data.

You obviously have no idea what it means to handle Government data not to mention classified data and you’re more than willing to have a closed mind when people who deal with this every day try to inform you. Have fun in your blissful ignorance and keep pounding your Republican bad mantra.

You obviously have no idea what it means to handle Government data not to mention classified data and you’re more than willing to have a closed mind when people who deal with this every day try to inform you. Have fun in your blissful ignorance...

This should be directed to Ivanka Trump. She's the one who's defense was, "I didn't know." :)

i think it would be funny if they go after ivanka for this. that might really piss off trump enough to go after hillary in retribution.
If you've been paying attention, the Washington Post reported that Trump demanded that the DOJ go after Hillary and Comey. He had to be convinced in writing that forcing the DOJ to go after his enemies was, you know, kind of illegal.

This should be directed to Ivanka Trump. She's the one who's defense was, "I didn't know." :)

If you've been paying attention, the Washington Post reported that Trump demanded that the DOJ go after Hillary and Comey. He had to be convinced in writing that forcing the DOJ to go after his enemies was, you know, kind of illegal.
If only the DOJ did their job.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Typical scape goat to GO AFTER HILLARY......bring on the hate.

It's hard for Republicans to give up their security blanket. You'd think at some point they'd realize that Hillary lost TWO YEARS AGO and has zero plans to run again.

But talking about her is like listening to a 'golden oldie.' It brings back all those feelings that they remember so fondly. You know, emotions like righteous anger and moral outrage, the stuff they'd be hypocritical to exhibit with Trump in office.

It's hard for Republicans to give up their security blanket. You'd think at some point they'd realize that Hillary lost TWO YEARS AGO and has zero plans to run again.

But talking about her is like listening to a 'golden oldie.' It brings back all those feelings that they remember so fondly. You know, emotions like righteous anger and moral outrage, the stuff they'd be hypocritical to exhibit with Trump in office.
It has nothing to do with Hillary losing. Why is it so hard to comprehend that if you go after Ivanka, you have to go after Hillary? Hypocrisy much? You really need to recognize your prejudice and get over your hatred.

Reactions: UCFWayne
It has nothing to do with Hillary losing. Why is it so hard to comprehend that if you go after Ivanka, you have to go after Hillary? Hypocrisy much? You really need to recognize your prejudice and get over your hatred.

The outrage that the Right unleashed after Hillary's use of a private email server was unprecedented in its venom and fury. So it seems rather odd to see how the Red Hats are reacting to Ivanka turning around and doing the same exact thing--even after hearing her Dad on the campaign trail for crying out loud. Does this woman have a brain in her head?!?!?!?!?

But thanks to fab, I now realize I'm looking at this Ivanka news all wrong. This is really all about me and my prejudice and hatred.

The outrage that the Right unleashed after Hillary's use of a private email server was unprecedented in its venom and fury. So it seems rather odd to see how the Red Hats are reacting to Ivanka turning around and doing the same exact thing--even after hearing her Dad on the campaign trail for crying out loud. Does this woman have a brain in her head?!?!?!?!?

But thanks to fab, I now realize I'm looking at this Ivanka news all wrong. This is really all about me and my prejudice and hatred.
You're being disingenuous again. They did not do the same exact thing. Please reread earlier post by @sk8knight

Reactions: UCFKnight85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT