ADVERTISEMENT

Official "FC has tds and prays there is no cure" thread

dr-oz-miracle-pill.jpg

Maybe this miracle pill is the right one.

Yeah, seems like Dr. Oz is the one we should be listening to. He's got the cure for everything.

(39.99 plus shipping)

Trend of ICU admissions in NY from April 5th. Possibly more widespread outpatient use of HCQ:
5e8b932b2e20e.image.jpg

Also, more clues. If you goto https://covid19info.live/us/ - and look at the table below the US map, look at the 24h column. It shows the number of patients that recovered for the last 24 hours. And you can sort this data by clicking the 24h header. You can see big numbers in the thousands from several states. You can also check the green line of the daily chart showing the recovery line sloping up. Recovery number went up almost 5x in 2 days.

Last edited:
I had no idea about that but given his appetite for dumb shit and snake oil sales I shouldn't be surprised.

lol you pushed lies and conspiracy here for 2 years surrounding the Russia collision hoax.

Kindly piss off

Trend of ICU admissions in NY from April 5th. Possibly more widespread outpatient use of HCQ:
5e8b932b2e20e.image.jpg

Also, more clues. If you goto https://covid19info.live/us/ - and look at the table below the US map, look at the 24h column. It shows the number of patients that recovered for the last 24 hours. And you can sort this data by clicking the 24h header. You can see big numbers in the thousands from several states. You can also check the green line of the daily chart showing the recovery line sloping up. Recovery number went up almost 5x in 2 days.
NY has been on quarantine for 18 days.
Hospital admissions go down
Is it the social distancing? Na it's outpatient HQC.

What a dumb ****.

Ninja hates science and factual stats. Better to stay inside your house for 30 years and not believe medical studies.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You gotta love Red Hats when it comes to science. :)
  • Evolution? Scientists are full of shit!
  • Global Warming? Liberal Elite Media Hoax! Leftist climatologists have an agenda!
  • Pandemic "Cure"? Yeah, baby!!! We've got tons of 'anecdotal' evidence!!! Screw testing and go for it! What do we have to lose?

What do we have to lose?
Death. Hopefully you’ll get sick and refuse to take it. I wouldn’t be surprised since Trump touted it

“I rather die than admit Trump was right!!

Your ultimate and final TDS action

You gotta love Red Hats when it comes to science. :)
  • Global Warming? Liberal Elite Media Hoax! Leftist climatologists have an agenda!
  • Pandemic "Cure"? Yeah, baby!!! We've got tons of 'anecdotal' evidence!!! Screw testing and go for it! What do we have to lose?

Making stuff up again. Who the heck said screw testing? Testing 330 million multiple times isn't realistic today though. The current test isn't exactly fun either. You going to force tests too?

I love the outdoors and probably one of the most green person on the board.

Funny the lefties never complain about China and India which is some of the major players of pollution.

I guess I’m not what you stereotype as a MAGA-hat then

But YOU still have TDS baby!!! :chairshot:

Making stuff up again. Who the heck said screw testing? Testing 330 million multiple times isn't realistic today though.
I was referring to trial tests for the malaria drug.

We've GOT to embrace large-scale testing of people for the virus if we ever hope to get back to normal.

I was referring to trial tests for the malaria drug.

We've GOT to embrace large-scale testing of people for the virus if we ever hope to get back to normal.

Already been involved in countless studies and frankly the math doesn't lie. Guarantee you would ask for it if you got the Wuhan flu with rough symptoms as you should. If this is cutting down hospital stays by 30% in length it's a huge win.

Guarantee you would ask for it if you got the Wuhan flu with rough symptoms as you should.
You are right. If I was infected by the virus and my doctor recommended it, I'd take it despite Dr. Fauci's warnings.
Already been involved in countless studies and frankly the math doesn't lie.
The point of my earlier post was simply to point out that "the math doesn't lie" with global warning and evolution too. But in this case, you (and I) are willing to 'trust math' that's based on anecdotal evidence versus the extensive scientific research we have conducted on the other two.

Making stuff up again. Who the heck said screw testing? Testing 330 million multiple times isn't realistic today though. The current test isn't exactly fun either. You going to force tests too?

I love the outdoors and probably one of the most green person on the board.

Funny the lefties never complain about China and India which is some of the major players of pollution.

"The current test isn't exactly fun, either"

I wonder how SK was doing drive-thru testing if its like what we use.

They will hopefully build a less invasive test that can can get an immediate test response. Have those available to enter large gatherings.

They will hopefully build a less invasive test that can can get an immediate test response. Have those available to enter large gatherings.
Well they promised us 27 million tests by the end of March and they just celebrated 2 million tests on April 10th so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Well they promised us 27 million tests by the end of March and they just celebrated 2 million tests on April 10th so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Those existing tests are not feasible. Waiting days for results and no standards on the labs. For this to work and allow gatherings the tests need to be almost immediate and not involve shoving anything deep passed your nose.

Those existing tests are not feasible. Waiting days for results and no standards on the labs. For this to work and allow gatherings the tests need to be almost immediate and not involve shoving anything deep passed your nose.
I agree with you for a change.

There are 2 ways out of this for the economy to return to normal. I hadn't thought much about your idea but it would work.

We beat the virus by easy reliable testing that can be done on a massive scale with immediate results
Or
We beat it with a vaccine (2021)

Absent one of those 2 options we can "open" the economy (whatever that means) next month like Trump wants but demand will still be down and employees won't be rehired. We won't see anything except for more cases and a second wave.

2 million tests so far and less than half a million cases. Doesn't seem like that big of a failure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT