ADVERTISEMENT

Official "FC has tds and prays there is no cure" thread

With the way that people went after him when he mentioned the first potential game changer, why would he mention any others? So people can put a stigma on those as well?

Huh? I didnt say he should mention others.

Exactly...the left would rather have people die vs some Trump optimism over a drug. You will have governors threatening lawsuits against doctors. The TDS can literally kill people.

WHat world are you living in? Trump's optimism isnt going to save lives. What will save lives is whether this drug (or a different one) ends up working, but that has nothing to do with Trump's optimism.

This thread is a month old. Why hasn't this miracle cure developed into a miracle cure? Trump runs the FDA. He has the power to get this into every doctors hands with a swish of a pen. Why hasn't he? If this is such a guaranteed life saver how can you reconcile Trump allowing 2400 people to die yesterday?

You just dont have enough optimism, which is apparently all that is needed during a pandemic according to the Trumpers.

Facts:

-Trump is the leader of the executive branch

-The FDA is in the executive branch

-The FDA could approve this drug under special circumstances

- Trump could force this

- He hasn't

If you all believe this is the cure for Covid 19 why are you not furious that Trump continues to let Americans die every day? I personally don't see it like this but some of you seem to have enough evidence to be convinced. Why be mad at the governor for telling doctors not to use it and not be mad at Trump for allowing this to slowly crawl through his own FDA?

How many people need to die before Trump makes this miracle cure wildly available?

Facts:

-Trump is the leader of the executive branch

-The FDA is in the executive branch

-The FDA could approve this drug under special circumstances

- Trump could force this

- He hasn't

If you all believe this is the cure for Covid 19 why are you not furious that Trump continues to let Americans die every day? I personally don't see it like this but some of you seem to have enough evidence to be convinced. Why be mad at the governor for telling doctors not to use it and not be mad at Trump for allowing this to slowly crawl through his own FDA?

How many people need to die before Trump makes this miracle cure wildly available?
Chud logic. Its already an approved drug and doctors can prescribe it to patients with covid as an off-label treatment.

Reactions: Raynman
Chud logic. Its already an approved drug and doctors can prescribe it to patients with covid as an off-label treatment.
Off-label is a half measure. 2400 deaths yesterday so somethings not working. If this is a cure make it a primary treatment. Approve it for C19 and save thousands of American lives.

Of course he won't because doctors know better but he could and the fact that he hasn't should tell you what you need to know.

Hopefully they don't die of a heart attack since the drug could cause an irregular heart beat that could lead to sudden death.

Better ban its use for Lupus patients too. Better safe than sorry
Many Americans aren't getting this drugs life saving benefits due to trumps unwillingness to force approval. How many have to die for you to be upset with Donald for allowing all these people get no treatment that would save their lives?

How can you logically reconcile that Trump has the authority to make this wildly available but he isn't doing it? If you're so convinced that this is the cure, why don't I see anger from the chud squad that their beloved leader isn't saving these lives?

Many Americans aren't getting this drugs life saving benefits due to trumps unwillingness to force approval. How many have to die for you to be upset with Donald for allowing all these people treatment that would save their lives?

How can you logically reconcile that Trump has the authority to make this wildly available but he isn't doing it? If you're so convinced that this is the cure, why don't I see anger from the chud squad that their beloved leader isn't saving these lives?

Because blaming Trump would go against cult rules, duh.

Because blaming Trump would go against cult rules, duh.
Obviously I am not convinced that it would save lives because the data isn't there yet to me but they act like it's somehow liberals doubting the treatment that is keeping it from people. Trump could swish his pen and get it into people's hands. Liberals being skeptical and trusting science and testing has no impact on this, it's 100% in Trump's court. He could do it today. If they think this will save lives I just don't understand why they focus their anger on people who are skeptical but have no power and not on the president who has the power, appears optimistic, yet doesn't act.

Obviously I am not convinced that it would save lives because the data isn't there yet to me but they act like it's somehow liberals doubting the treatment that is keeping it from people. Trump could swish his pen and get it into people's hands. Liberals being skeptical and trusting science and testing has no impact on this, it's 100% in Trump's court. He could do it today. If they think this will save lives I just don't understand why they focus their anger on people who are skeptical but have no power and not on the president who has the power, appears optimistic, yet doesn't act.

Because it is a cult mentality. Anything he says they insist it must be true. And anyone who even takes a wait and see approach and wants to see more studies (as is done with all pharmaceuticals), is just written off as having TDS.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Many Americans aren't getting this drugs life saving benefits due to trumps unwillingness to force approval. How many have to die for you to be upset with Donald for allowing all these people get no treatment that would save their lives?

I believe the FDA has approved it as an off label treatment for Covid-19.

It's also my understanding that the governor in the state that is currently having the most deaths has restricted HQL use to clinical trials only for Covid-19.

I could be wrong, so much stuff is getting thrown around from both sides on this it's hard to keep up sometimes.

I believe the FDA has approved it as an off label treatment for Covid-19.

It's also my understanding that the governor in the state that is currently having the most deaths has restricted HQL use to clinical trials only for Covid-19.

I could be wrong, so much stuff is getting thrown around from both sides on this it's hard to keep up sometimes.
Off label means the patient has to know about it and request it. Making it a first line treatment would save lives if Trump and chuds are correct that no further testing is needed to determine safety.

Trump could approve it for C19 at any time. Why doesn't he? If it's as good as everyone in here says how can we reconcile not getting it in people's hands? It's not the democrats or liberals impacting this in any way, it's Trump, he's in charge.

Off label means the patient has to know about it and request it. Making it a first line treatment would save lives if Trump and chuds are correct that no further testing is needed to determine safety.

Trump could approve it for C19 at any time. Why doesn't he? If it's as good as everyone in here says how can we reconcile not getting it in people's hands? It's not the democrats or liberals impacting this in any way, it's Trump, he's in charge.
Off-label is the way to go right now. If it was indicated, it would limit possible other drugs with potential until they also go through clinical trials. People might die in that amount of time.

Off-label is the way to go right now. If it was indicated, it would limit possible other drugs with potential until they also go through clinical trials. People might die in that amount of time.
We don't need to follow the normal game plan on this if we don't want to. Trump could order it today, it's his agency.

This thread is a month old. Why hasn't this miracle cure developed into a miracle cure? Trump runs the FDA. He has the power to get this into every doctors hands with a swish of a pen. Why hasn't he? If this is such a guaranteed life saver how can you reconcile Trump allowing 2400 people to die yesterday?

FDA can't regulate the practice of medicine or medical procedures. Its mission statement from official website: The Food and Drug Administration is responsible for protecting the public health by ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security of human and veterinary drugs, biological products, and medical devices; and by ensuring the safety of our nation's food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation.

Also the federal government has no authority over the states concerning the practice of medicine. From fsmb.org: The 10th Amendment of the United States Constitution authorizes the states to establish laws and regulations protecting the health, safety and general welfare of their citizens. Thus, it is the responsibility of the individual states to regulate the practice of medicine.

Hopefully they don't die of a heart attack since the drug could cause an irregular heart beat that could lead to sudden death.
That’s rare. Just stop. A rheumatologist would laugh at you. Stick to your day job

Hydroxychloroquine vs Death from Coronavirus

Normal people choose Hydroxychloroquine and possibly live

TDS- infected people die. Nobody would miss them because they are stupid

Huh? I didnt say he should mention others.
Cubs79: "There are other things being studied as well that arent getting the same attention yet because the president hasnt touted them as potential game changers."

There are other things being studied as well that arent getting the same attention yet because the president hasnt touted them as potential game changers. Because the fact that you mentioned it heavily implied that you think that he should've mentioned others.

That is bullshit. Absolutely bullshit. Get off your damn couch and start living life. A rheumatologist I know has hundreds of patients on it and NEVER SAW THAT. Most don’t even get an ECG. Figures your boy knight classes liked your post. Another imbecile

Do you really think that a medication with a 25% arrhythmia rate would be approved by the FDA for ANYTHING??

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
Cubs79: "There are other things being studied as well that arent getting the same attention yet because the president hasnt touted them as potential game changers."

There are other things being studied as well that arent getting the same attention yet because the president hasnt touted them as potential game changers. Because the fact that you mentioned it heavily implied that you think that he should've mentioned others.

No, it implies why HCQ is the one everyone is hyping up.

Off label means the patient has to know about it and request it[/B]. Making it a first line treatment would save lives if Trump and chuds are correct that no further testing is needed to determine safety.

I don't think that's what it means, but I'll let one of the medical experts on here explain it.

Last edited:
In this study not only did HCQ not help with coronantreatment, the death rate was twice as high among those who were treated with it vs those that were not.
Trump: "What do you have to lose?"
The answer: Your life.

Bad study and another media hit piece. And not an outpatient study. HCQ administered at late stages of disease. Also no zinc in study.
People will just post any data that they find on-line without even understanding the details and meaning of it

Trump: "What do you have to lose?"
The answer: Your life.
You continue to show your TDS and lack of intelligence. It certainly may not work, but you’re an imbecile if you can’t even understand how to interpret the data of a medical study

Reactions: Crazyhole
You continue to show your TDS and lack of intelligence. It certainly may not work, but you’re an imbecile if you can’t even understand how to interpret the data of a medical study

So what is your interpretation of the data then, explain it to all of us who have a lack of intelligence.

Billions have already died because of HCQ. Its obviously a population control agent and the FDA approved it 70 years ago to stop global warming

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT