ADVERTISEMENT

official s. florida meltdown thread

I feel bad for the kid that flipped from UCF to that dumpster fire.
I wonder what kind of Truman Show act they put on during his official visit
4KGxNi.gif

4KGxNi.gif

As bad as some programs might be, they do manage to get kids to sign. I would bet that the coaching staff tells them that they would probably play sooner, and that those kids could help turn things around.

But to flip from UCF to the Heifers.... That is a head scratcher.

4KGxNi.gif
I could care less about some prick that chose USF over a much better school and football program. Let him rot away at an underachieving program and spend his time on the bench contemplating his life's biggest failure while we go on to beat two SEC schools in a NY6 bowl back to back.

What does that mean? He kicked them off the team? Suspended them for the bowl game only? I’m sure some are transferring, but he can’t just dismiss them from the program
I believe he can. Technically the LOI is a 1 year contract that has to be renewed by both parties. Most of the time the school renews unless the kid breaks school or team rules. They don’t have to though.

"They got Botox Judy all up in their School's Commercials, if you run a 4.5 or faster and want to win Championships Come to UCF"
giphy.gif

Quote from Strong after game... "“We don’t like it. I’m telling you right now, we’re going to clean up this whole program. A lot of guys will be leaving. We need a good washing.”

I'm impressed. He needs more than just that though to clean that place.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT