ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Senate Nominee Next To Fall

“We need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama,” Trump declared in an early morning tweet

There are no more words left in the English language to accurately describe how goddamn stupid the republican party has become.

“We need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama,” Trump declared in an early morning tweet

There are no more words left in the English language to accurately describe how goddamn stupid the republican party has become.
Trump didn't support him until he won the primary. Now it's a party thing.

Trust me, I think Moore is slime, and any 'contemporary' Alabamian does. But unless he's actually accused some something illegal in Alabama for the dates involved, he isn't as bad as some of the ones actually accused of sexual assault, and will remain on the ballot. It's a very, very sad state of the matter, but unfortunately true. The voters can change that, and many Republicans here are voting Democratic for that reason.

I wish Trump would have not done it. But I fully expected him to do so, especially with the race now neck'n neck.

The best thing would have been for Moore to withdraw his name from the ballot, but he has not.

To be fair, it was the conservative right warning us that if gay marriage was legalized then the next step would be pedophilia.

We got transgenderism instead.

Ohhh nooooo, consenting adults using scientifically accurate ways to describe themselves. This is just the worst.

we got both. some people are trying to push for pedophilia being normalized as well.

Yup, god bless the Republican Party and those 90 Alabama pastors. Doing the Lords work trying to normalize pedophilia. Fuking disgusting.

Reactions: sirdingydang
Ohhh nooooo, consenting adults using scientifically accurate ways to describe themselves. This is just the worst..

Psychosis, bipolar, manic depression,... those are all scientifically accurate also. Just sayin'.

Damn you pegged Fab on that one! so smart and so brave!

I really wished you two were smart enough to realize just how fuking stupid you look posting this. It literally screams "I can't come up with a valid argument so I'm going to resort to name calling"

Everyone on both sides are Hippocrates. Dems didn't care about Clinton, or Teddy Kennedy, and others, Now it has become a big deal they are bailing on the same people. Reps don't want a liberal dem and are considering keeping Moore. I want him to win then senate not accept him so it goes back for another election.

I really wished you two were smart enough to realize just how fuking stupid you look posting this. It literally screams "I can't come up with a valid argument so I'm going to resort to name calling"

Please reread the posts. No one was calling you names. You're always right, therefore there's no need to type anything in response. I'm just here to tell you that you're right and that you're smart, too. Why does that piss you off so much?

Reactions: UCFBS
Please reread the posts. No one was calling you names. You're always right, therefore there's no need to type anything in response. I'm just here to tell you that you're right and that you're smart, too. Why does that piss you off so much?

How's that list coming btw? Since you said I'm wrong "all the time" surely you have come up with an least a couple examples. Or are you still getting ready to go to a basketball game?

How's that list coming btw? Since you said I'm wrong "all the time" surely you have come up with an least a couple examples. Or are you still getting ready to go to a basketball game?

Could you please find the quote where I said "you are wrong all the time."? I honestly don't remember saying that. I don't have the greatest memory for insignificant trivialities. If I said that, I will apologize because I know better now. You are right, all the time. Have I mentioned how smart you are?

Yes. All the time.

No. I'm not going back to prove it to you. I have a basketball game to get ready for.

Could you please find the quote where I said "you are wrong all the time."? I honestly don't remember saying that. I don't have the greatest memory for insignificant trivialities. If I said that, I will apologize because I know better now. You are right, all the time. Have I mentioned how smart you are?

It was literally in this thread...

Funny how you could compile a list of insults I've used a mile long, but couldn't find a single thing I've posted that was wrong. Must be a hell of a basketball game.

It was literally in this thread...

Funny how you could compile a list of insults I've used a mile long, but couldn't find a single thing I've posted that was wrong. Must be a hell of a basketball game.

You're right, that IS funny. Maybe it's the repetition that helps my memory. As many times as you've insulted everyone, I'm bound to remember some of them. Did you go back and check to see that didn't miss any?

But since you were magnanimous enough to show me where I said you were wrong, let me apologize...I apologize, Ninja. I was wrong to say that. You are super smart and never wrong.

Reactions: UCFBS
Now even the weather is favoring Roy Moore, it’s supposed to dip into the teens.
Yeah, we really don't like him now here in Alabama. ;)

In all seriousness, we were told a quarter inch and melted by mid-day. I got over 2 inches before I left at 0730 Friday morning.

The NWS updated it to 1-3 inches, 5 in rare cases, by noon, but even hours earlier AL.com was reporting that many places had already had 3 inches, and others were around a foot.

I came home to over 6 inches of accumulation. As most people told me here, whenever it snows. the NWS can't even get it right ... not even hours after it's already happened. ;)

f4mip30f3r201.png

So, remember when trump bitched about Barry campaigning for killary? Why is it cool for him to rally for the cowboy teen molestor?

ADVERTISEMENT