ADVERTISEMENT

So you Trump supporters have finally given up right?

I laugh at this penis vs vagina argument. Either way it goes, USA is screwed by an old fart.

Trump is down to being up 3% in KANSAS; a state that Romney won by 22% without even the slightest attempt at campaigning there.

This is how the 2008 Kansas election results map looked like:

295px-Kansas_Presidential_Election_Results_by_Shaded_County%2C_2008.svg.png

Only an asshat of epic proportions could manage to turn the deepest of red states into giant question marks.

Que Sir G reminding us that only Trump could have beaten HIllary!

85 your obviously not to bright so I will speal it out for you and tyep real slow: tell me again who was going to beat Hillary? Boring Jeb? Marco? I have posted many times from my yacht that if a republican ever wins an election than it will be the day. National polls mean nothing. I've saw Rubio team up with Shumer on granting illegals amnasty. Trump is closer to Reagan than anyone you would have voted for this year.

85 your obviously not to bright so I will speal it out for you and tyep real slow: tell me again who was going to beat Hillary? Boring Jeb? Marco? I have posted many times from my yacht that if a republican ever wins an election than it will be the day. National polls mean nothing. I've saw Rubio team up with Shumer on granting illegals amnasty. Trump is closer to Reagan than anyone you would have voted for this year.

You crack me up.[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

You on fire like Pitino's genitals, Joe.

And now, the orange waccoon says Obama founded ISIS. Founded it, apparently before he was POTUS.
Sure.
And I'm sure Obama also founded Nickelback. And Ford Motor Co. That's why there's so many recalls. He founded it. Founded it.

It's very obvious what he was saying. ISIS blew up under Obama and Clinton. Their actions allowed ISIS to become ISIS as we know it. Pulling out of Iraq with no residual force, scrubbing intelligence documents to hide the threat that ISIS really posed, etc, etc, etc. You guys can keep faux raging about stupid rhetoric though instead of policy and real issues like ISIS continiuing to pose a threat.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
It's very obvious what he was saying. ISIS blew up under Obama and Clinton. Their actions allowed ISIS to become ISIS as we know it. Pulling out of Iraq with no residual force, scrubbing intelligence documents to hide the threat that ISIS really posed, etc, etc, etc. You guys can keep faux raging about stupid rhetoric though instead of policy and real issues like ISIS continiuing to pose a threat.

NEVER TRUMP BOOB DON'T YOU REMEMBER!?!??!!?

Reactions: MACHater02

I mean, you even got his misspellings and false bravado and everything.

Trump is down to being up 3% in KANSAS; a state that Romney won by 22% without even the slightest attempt at campaigning there.

This is how the 2008 Kansas election results map looked like:

295px-Kansas_Presidential_Election_Results_by_Shaded_County%2C_2008.svg.png

Only an asshat of epic proportions could manage to turn the deepest of red states into giant question marks.

Que Sir G reminding us that only Trump could have beaten HIllary!
How long is your vagina going to bleed over your candidate losing?

Bob, your trying to speak to people who have the reasoning ability of a toad.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Meanwhile more Clinton emails prove that her and Bubba operated the Clinton Foundation as nothing more than a black market slush fund during her time as Sec of State. Media basically yawns.

Politics.

Politics is accusing your opponent of supporting something stupid.

Corruption is abusing the highest power of American influence to benefit personally by pulling strings and facilitating pay for play foreign influence. She sold out America to the highest foreign bidders.

The reason it doesn't concern me is because they're all bought at this point just as Trump stated. It's basically a given in our political system. I'm more upset that sugar execs and lobbyist take our state leaders on hunting trips in Tx and donate money to them, in return they're allowed to pump water full of pesticides and fertilizer into Lake Okeechobee. We've seen what that has caused.

The reason it doesn't concern me is because they're all bought at this point just as Trump stated. It's basically a given in our political system. I'm more upset that sugar execs and lobbyist take our state leaders on hunting trips in Tx and donate money to them, in return they're allowed to pump water full of pesticides and fertilizer into Lake Okeechobee. We've seen what that has caused.

Oh, so that bothers you more than the Russians being able to extract US uranium for their nuclear needs thanks to the Clinton Foundation brokering backdoor deals, while Hillary is SecState, for a Canadian shell company that happened to pay out millions to Bill at the same time?

Ok then.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
I ended up going to Wawa. Oven roasted turkey and bacon panini. Nothing to write home about, tbh. Kinda disappoint.

Now, what to do for dinner...

Reactions: Knight_Light
Oh, so that bothers you more than the Russians being able to extract US uranium for their nuclear needs thanks to the Clinton Foundation brokering backdoor deals, while Hillary is SecState, for a Canadian shell company that happened to pay out millions to Bill at the same time?

Ok then.
Never happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT