ADVERTISEMENT

Starting S Tre Neal to Nebraska

Wow, Mikesi is one of the worst posters I've seen on any college football board. Unreal.

Hopefully you guys get more than 15k fans in the stands for Heupels' season opener.

Wow, Mikesi is one of the worst posters I've seen on any college football board. Unreal.

Hopefully you guys get more than 15k fans in the stands for Heupels' season opener.

I don’t know much but what I do know is that @Mikesi DGAF what you think. If he did, it wouldn’t take so long to get a beer or use the restroom.

We appreciate the sloppies. He was fourth on UCF's team last year with 68 total tackles, 41 of which were solo stops. Neal also added three interceptions and was UCF's second-leading tackler returning for the 2018 season.

Thank you! I hope you guys will be okay without him!

To all you nut hugging ass licking trolls that cant just keep away because your team, defense, your forum, have sucked Osbornes bawls for the last 20 years of irrelevant mediocrity...... just STFU!!!!!! Tre Neal is a great kid who we wish nothing but the best. The cold hard reality was that he did NOT pick up on the new scheme quickly, played with the twos and threes all spring, and the FACT was not even on our depth chart. Face the f*cking facts, a kid not even good enough to start for us is a great find for you and gonna be the best player in your secondary. That is both amazing and embarrassing, so put on a new diaper and just go home! And BTW I will not respond to any of you douchebags, so don't waste your low life scum ball time with a dimwit, useless response.
:boxing:

1vtkWP.png

Last edited:

Awesome. I’m not one of the worst. I am the worst!! Get it right! 15,000 fans? Yeah.. sure,
I’m the worst poster with that prediction? Better upgrade your Troll game.

A member since 2008 and this is your only post. Hi and bye Felicia

[roll]:uzi::flush:[pfftt]

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
To all you nut hugging ass licking trolls that cant just keep away because your team, defense, your forum, have sucked Osbornes bawls for the last 20 years of irrelevant mediocrity...... just STFU!!!!!! Tre Neal is a great kid who we wish nothing but the best. The cold hard reality was that he did NOT pick up on the new scheme quickly, played with the twos and threes all spring, and the FACT was not even on our depth chart. Face the f*cking facts, a kid not even good enough to start for us is a great find for you and gonna be the best player in your secondary. That is both amazing and embarrassing, so put on a new diaper and just go home! And BTW I will not respond to any of you douchebags, so don't waste your low life scum ball time with a dimwit, useless response.

1vtkWP.png
Post of the year!!! They wanted proof and now they have it, so now they can leave.

[cheers]:cool2:

Reactions: JAFFX2
Watch how fast he graduates. He's likely to be a grad transfer to Nebraska too.
He already said **** you to Nobraska. He loves UCF. No worries though. You have your savior coach and your stud QB who can’t throw the ball

goodness the trolls have come out

not sure I buy depth chart spin, he was the starting safety of an undefeated team but now he's 'NGE'? cmon guys. The one thing is that he at least gave his time towards UCF so I thank him for that but it is still something that should have been decided earlier even if he needed a summer course. Fans are trying to get over the HC leaving an undefeated team and stuff like this comes out so it drags the story out all the way till kickoff of the new season. I hope the state of the locker room is good & guys like Collier are ready to step up.

Its hard to blame him for transferring. Hes going into his last year and has to learn a new scheme. If he has NFL aspirations and can follow the coaches that he's played for without sitting out then its a good move for him.

In reality, he won't make a measurable difference for either team next year so it should just be about what is best for him and his future.

Reactions: Poolside Knight

1vtkWP.png
I stopped reading at not good enough to start for UCF. Dude started 18 games during his UCF career. Good stuff.

I stopped reading at not good enough to start for UCF. Dude started 18 games during his UCF career. Good stuff.

New system. He's obviously good enough to start but Shannon may want something different at safety than Chinander does. Square peg in a round hole.

Stats on defense are different than touchdowns. Tackles from a wide receiver are more equivocal to catches top a wideout. I would be very angry if the number widely from my team left top another. He would see quite studly.
For as many important plays he made, he also got burned plenty of times....bad angles....just flat being out of position. Understandably, that goes with the position as the amount of field a safety must cover is rather large. I liked him but early in the season my nickname for him was "burn victim". I thought he would be better this season but I guess we'll never know. I gotta agree the way this has played out that he may not have seen himself as a starter. He knows Frost's defense and he'll bring a winning attitude, which let's face it, right now your program needs that. Maybe he does want to be a coach, and if it is the case, it's a wise move because he has a good relationship with that entire staff. We won'the really know the answer to that until after thIs next season is over. We'll be just fine without him. A defense is not reliant on one person but rather the scheme and how all the players contribute.

not sure I buy depth chart spin, he was the starting safety of an undefeated team but now he's 'NGE'? cmon guys
Not sure why this is so hard to believe?. It happens all the time. There are 2 starting safeties. One is Gibson ((who’s clearly better than Neal) and the other one is likely to be a better recruit who now has improved enough to beat him out.

Taj McGowan was a starter in 2015, and now he’s 3rd or 4th string. How is this any different?

The fact is that he transferred, because he’s most likely not starting for UCF in 2018 and he’s going to start for a crappy Nobraska secondary. I’ve only posted the article 6 times.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Your sorry team is the laughing stock of the Big 10. If we lose 2 games this season I’ll be surprised. If the Nebraska Huskies win 6, I’ll be surprised.
How many games would UCF win with Nebraska's 2018 schedule?

@Michigan
@Ohio State
@Wisconsin
@Northwestern
@Iowa
Michigan State

NU would be favored in all, but maybe 2 of UCF's games. I'd expect NU to win 9-11 games with UCF's schedule.

@Michigan
@Ohio State
@Wisconsin
@Northwestern
@Iowa
Michigan State

NU would be favored in all, but maybe 2 of UCF's games. I'd expect NU to win 9-11 games with UCF's schedule.
Who the hell cares is the correct answer

This is a UCF board

UCF >>>> Nobraska

That’s all that you need to know. Denying that is arrogant and delusional, so STFU

Attendance was great at the end of the season when we were actually shooting for something big. When going undefeated was within our grasp
Attendance numbers are looking stellar for 2018. Stay tuned
Definition of fair-weather-fans.

@Michigan
@Ohio State
@Wisconsin
@Northwestern
@Iowa
Michigan State

The Nebraska garbage cans were on the ropes against Arkansas State and lost to Northern Illinois but you’d win 9-11 games in the AAC? Got it.
:joy:*

Reactions: Mikesi
Who the hell cares is the correct answer

This is a UCF board

UCF >>>> Nobraska

That’s all that you need to know. Denying that is arrogant and delusional, so STFU
This is a UCF board, but you especially have posted about nothing but Nebraska.
DqIJ5Ex.jpg

Definition of fair-weather-fans.
Nobody on this board or any UCF fan should argue that UCF will EVER compete with Nobraska for attendance. It’s apples and oranges. However, these 15,000 fan posts are annoying and simply ridiculous.

This is a UCF board, but you especially have posted about nothing but Nebraska.
DqIJ5Ex.jpg
It’s not my thread. That’s where Neal transferred to. Why are we now discussing Nobraska’s schedule compared to UCFs

Irrelevant like your program

The Nebraska garbage cans were on the ropes against Arkansas State and lost to Northern Illinois but you’d win 9-11 games in the AAC? Got it.
:joy:*
Sorry, I didn't know Riley was still coaching Nebraska.

Also, missed your answer to how many of those games UCF would be favored in.

Nebraska had and has more talent than UCF, but our coaching was crap under Riley that couldn't develop it. Now we have your entire staff. Good times ahead my man!

It’s not my thread. That’s where Neal transferred to. Why are we now discussing Nobraska’s schedule compared to UCFs

Irrelevant like your program
Never said it was your thread. Said you blasting NU in a thread about Neal transferring. Seems you started the Nebraska talk.

UCF "fans" started talking about how many games Nebraska would lose and how UCF was going to win 10 or so games. That's what I was replying to. Seems obvious.

ebraska had and has more talent than UCF, but our coaching was crap under Riley that couldn't develop it. Now we have your entire staff. Good times ahead my man!
Delusional. Been hearing this for 20 years with 5 coaches Where is there more talent??

QB?? No
WR?? No
RB?? No
TE?? No
Secondary?? We just proved that. No
Linebacker?? None better than Griffin?
Return game? No
Offensive line? No

Must I go on?

Never said it was your thread. Said you blasting NU in a thread about Neal transferring. Seems you started the Nebraska talk.

UCF "fans" started talking about how many games Nebraska would lose and how UCF was going to win 10 or so games. That's what I was replying to. Seems obvious.
Stop predicting or proclaiming anything in 2018 when you haven’t accomplisheded squat.

UCF "fans" started talking about how many game Nebraska would lose and how UCF was going to win 10 or so games. That's what I was replying to. Seems obvious.
You’ll be lucky to go 6-6. Concentrate on what crappy Bowl that will put you in

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT
Sorry, I didn't know Riley was still coaching Nebraska.

Also, missed your answer to how many of those games UCF would be favored in.

Nebraska had and has more talent than UCF, but our coaching was crap under Riley that couldn't develop it. Now we have your entire staff. Good times ahead my man!

Look if UCF played Nebraska tonight in Lincoln we’d dust you by 30+ and have Milton on the bench at the start of the 4th quarter so no, no you don’t.*

Look if UCF played Nebraska tonight in Lincoln we’d dust you by 30+ and have Milton on the bench at the start of the 4th quarter so no, no you don’t.*
If they played tonight. Maybe UCF wins, but not by 30. If they play later in the season after NU gets to learn the systems. No. Auburn had more talent than UCF in the Sugar Bowl, but UCF had better coaching IMO and was better prepared. Who prepared UCF before that game???

Where has UCF finished in recruiting rankings the last 4 seasons. Not as high as NU I promise. UCF was better coached...no doubt...but now NU will get that same coaching that helped turn UCF around.

I'll add that UCF is has a new staff so do you really know how they'll look this season? Honestly.

Delusional. Been hearing this for 20 years with 5 coaches Where is there more talent??

QB?? No
WR?? No
RB?? No
TE?? No
Secondary?? We just proved that. No
Linebacker?? None better than Griffin?
Return game? No
Offensive line? No

Must I go on?

At this point, pretty much spot on other than possibly receiver which is debatable. UCF is stacked more than most people realize

At this point, pretty much spot on other than possibly receiver which is debatable. UCF is stacked more than most people realize
Nobraska’s WR’s could be great, but unfortunately their talent may go unnoticed if Martinez or whoever can’t get the ball to them. That’s probably the only reason I picked UCF’s WRs over them, although Snelson is improving rapidly.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Nobraska’s WR’s could be great, but unfortunately their talent may go unnoticed if Martinez or whoever can’t get the ball to them. That’s probably the only reason I picked UCF’s WRs over them, although Snelson is improving rapidly.

Entirely possible. The hope for Nebraska fans is based on Frosts system, not in having a qb like Milton this year. I'll say this being as objective as I possibly can: if nebraska fields at least a servicable qb this year, the recievers will do really well. There's probably more talent there than anybody in the Big10 this year and probably top 10 in the country. That doesnt supercede the fact that its a new system and a first year qb with no playing time whatsoever so it could be a total shitshow. No proven rb, no experience at qb, returning one of the worst performing lines in school history, a defense that was about as effective at stopping opponents as a wet piece of toilet paper........it doesn't point to a lot of success in 2018. But hey, Frost and 5 good receivers. Ugh.

goodness the trolls have come out

not sure I buy depth chart spin, he was the starting safety of an undefeated team but now he's 'NGE'? cmon guys. The one thing is that he at least gave his time towards UCF so I thank him for that but it is still something that should have been decided earlier even if he needed a summer course. Fans are trying to get over the HC leaving an undefeated team and stuff like this comes out so it drags the story out all the way till kickoff of the new season. I hope the state of the locker room is good & guys like Collier are ready to step up.

Great kid, props for everything he did for UCF and best luck to him. Now to your comment....explain the depth chart and explain why he hasn't played with the 1's all spring......I will tell you why. He didn't transition to the new scheme well and was not held in high regard by the new staff. Gibson, Grant and Collier all played better, he was not going to start this year. And oh BTW he was very inconsistent last year, for as many plays he made last year there was just as many blown coverages. He played well in the box, not so good in coverage.....

@Michigan
@Ohio State
@Wisconsin
@Northwestern
@Iowa
Michigan State

If we switch schedules, let’s say both teams would win 10 games. That puts Nobraska in a shitty bowl and UCF in a good one.

Great kid, props for everything he did for UCF and best luck to him. Now to your comment....explain the depth chart and explain why he hasn't played with the 1's all spring......I will tell you why. He didn't transition to the new scheme well and was not held in high regard by the new staff. Gibson, Grant and Collier all played better, he was not going to start this year. And oh BTW he was very inconsistent last year, for as many plays he made last year there was just as many blown coverages. He played well in the box, not so good in coverage.....
All spring? You sure about that?

I think the problem with all the Nobraska trolls regardless of the topic is that they can only relate to the past and never, ever, can they put anything in the context of today and now.....

Reactions: mattropolis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT