ADVERTISEMENT

The Coronavirus thread - 3/30 Trump accuses NY hospital workers of stealing PPE.

Biden's problems is that he's trying to say too much at one time. So it's hard to "understand the words that be coming out his mouth". He's probably forgotten more than Trump has ever known though.

I mean, you aren't exactly setting the bar high with that analogy, but I'd still probably disagree. Biden has always come off as a few tacos short of a taco salad, it's just getting highlighted with the extra pressure of a presidential campaign.

133 deaths in Italy today and almost every single one of them was over 60. We have a political system by and for the oldest wheezing bunch we can find. I mean shit, only 31 US senators are under age 60. We have a 70+ president running against one of 2 70+ democrats.

We may see political chaos here at some point. Mike Pompeo is the first person in line for presidential succession who is under 60

I haven't even looked into the supreme court but you guys know that would get ****ed.

Last edited:
My dad (74yo) does the same thing. It's not a mental decline, it's the inability to get the right words out. He still does everything fine.
My dad is in the same boat. I know he can handle the day to day stuff but I certainly dont want him taking on any high stress jobs, and he was one of the smartest people I've ever met. It's not a knock on Biden or anyone else that age, it's just a simple fact that as people age they cant take on the same types of projects that they once could

Reactions: UCFWayne
Who was this legend that went to CPAC with covid19 and shook everyone's hands? He drinks for free with me any time he wants.

It's unhinged twats like FC who shoot up Republican Congressmen at baseball games. Has anyone considered forwarding his posts to the proper authorities so he can be put on a list? You really never can be too careful.

Not the same, guns are dangerous, Covid-19 is not even as bad as the flu. So I've been told. This is just some senators getting the sniffles right? Trump says they can just get the flu shot. The vaccine will be here very shortly. Nothing to worry about.

It's unhinged twats like FC who shoot up Republican Congressmen at baseball games. Has anyone considered forwarding his posts to the proper authorities so he can be put on a list? You really never can be too careful.
I routinely report this room to the FBI. They're watching. :eyes:

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
It's Schrodinger's virus for these inbred MAGAts. When trump says it's no big deal they agree, gotta keep those stock market #'s up. When FC makes a joke, suddenly its the most dangerous thing in the world and he's the next hitler.

Party over everything, especially their christian values.

i realize that you mostly troll in here, but this was a new low for you. you should be ashamed of yourself.
Spare me. You have started a thread on this board that reads like Ruth Bader Ginsburg's medical file. You documented every time she hiccups with your fingers crossed and none of it is in a joking tone.

I make a joke about a virus that has been deemed a hoax by republicans and I'm at a new low? Haha ok.

Let me state my official stance. I will not feel bad for anyone who has downplayed the severity of a global pandemic for political win or to protect the stock market. The spread of disease is increased when half of the population doesn't take it seriously because they only trust Trump tweets. If a politician has pulled a stunt like wearing a gas mask on the floor of Congress to make fun of people's fears then they deserve to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Spare me. You have started a thread on this board that reads like Ruth Bader Ginsburg's medical file. You documented every time she hiccups with your fingers crossed and none of it is in a joking tone.

I make a joke about a virus that has been deemed a hoax by republicans and I'm at a new low? Haha ok.

Let me state my official stance. I will not feel bad for anyone who has downplayed the severity of a global pandemic for political win or to protect the stock market. The spread of disease is increased when half of the population doesn't take it seriously because they only trust Trump tweets. If a politician has pulled a stunt like wearing a gas mask on the floor of Congress to make fun of people's fears then they deserve to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Dont worry about it. Nobody takes you seriously anyway.

Reactions: btbones
Dont worry about it. Nobody takes you seriously anyway.
matt-gaetz-gas-mask-ht-jc-200304_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Reactions: NinjaKnight
2/28/20 - Trump calls coronavirus the democrats new hoax.

What a change 10 days makes that joking about it now is taboo when it was a hoax a week and a half ago.

How many people spread this disease because they weren't concerned about it after hearing Trumps press conferences? Maybe the dude at CPAC didn't take his symptoms seriously. He's obviously a turbo chud if he went to CPAC so that's the exact type to trust a Trump tweet over medical professionals.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Only on the WC are these inbred morons more concerned with the comments of a random guy in the internet than the actual words and actions of elected officials in charge of this thing.

FC makes a joke, inbreds lose their goddamn mind.

A republican congressman wears a gas mask as a mockery of this thing while one of his constituents is dying from it, idiots line up to defend him because he has an "R" next to his name.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy

please feel free to go look up those threads and actually link what i posted.

i never said i wanted her to die. i think if her health is bad she should retire and enjoy the rest of her life. if her health is good, keep going. the supreme court is a pretty big deal since there are only 9 spots currently. alot of people follow the justices, especially her. her health is national news considering if she were to retire, trump would have the opportunity to replace her.

i dont think this virus is a joke. i do think its being overblown. please grow up.

i do think its being overblown. please grow up.

Based on what?
Do you think this virus will become wide spread?

I believe this virus will kill more Americans than died on 9/11 before the end of the year. Is that overblown concern?

Based on what?

I believe this virus will kill more Americans than died on 9/11 before the end of the year. Is that overblown concern?

Influenza has already killed 16,000 people and flu season isn't done yet.

Stop deflecting away from the fact that you're a total shitbag person and you're in this for shitty partisan reasons only.

Based on what?

Based on the fact that it only kills the elderly, who generally already have other medical issues or people whose immune systems are already compromised.

Based on what?

so its going to be less deadly than the regular flu?

seriously. go look in the mirror from your previous sh;t post.

President of the United States of America: covid is a hoax by the Democrats to hurt my numbers and the stock market. Inbred WC board response: he's so smart!

FC: jokes about covid. Inbred WC board response: you are literally Satan.

:joy:

I love this place. Y'all are such fuking inbred tools it's amazing. Free comedy gold mine.

so its going to be less deadly than the regular flu?

seriously. go look in the mirror from your previous sh;t post.
Yes, it will be less deaths than the flu. That's still a problem because it doesn't replace the flu it adds to it. It's a seperate disease.

That's bad dude. Negative likes.

You make it difficult to take your side against 85 and his legend of evil (Knighttime Joe and GoodKnightFL) when you make posts like this.

I guess I'm the only one who didnt think his post was that big of a deal. People on my FB feed were joking about going to Biden rallies if they had this a week ago. It's just people being silly.

Yes, it will be less deaths than the flu. That's still a problem because it doesn't replace the flu it adds to it. It's a seperate disease.

Oh look, more bullshit posted from the guy who just cheerleaded the prospect of conservatives dying.

Do you know who dies the most from influenza? The very elderly and/or very sick people. Do you know who dies from COVID19? The very elderly and/or very sick people. It's not like COVID19 is going to ravage a previously safe populace. The people who die from COVID were at high risk of dying from infleunza to begin with. COVID19 also barely impacts children who are always impacted by the flu.

Back to your shitty comments about Republicans dying and being awesome or whatever. Jackass.

My joke = bad

This Florida congressman's joke = LULZ
matt-gaetz-gas-mask-ht-jc-200304_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Bruh this is the WC. Everyone with an (R) next to their name automatically gets a pass. But some rando gets held to a higher standard of posting than the POTUS or sitting senators.

That's bad dude. Negative likes.

You make it difficult to take your side against 85 and his legend of evil (Knighttime Joe and GoodKnightFL) when you make posts like this.
legend of evil? i mean the cubs fans are bad, but i wouldnt go that far....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT