ADVERTISEMENT

The Coronavirus thread - 3/30 Trump accuses NY hospital workers of stealing PPE.

My joke = bad

This Florida congressman's joke = LULZ
matt-gaetz-gas-mask-ht-jc-200304_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
your "joke" was terrible and that congressman is stupid.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
your "joke" was terrible and that congressman is stupid.

And yet, I feel totally comfortable with my joke and I'll likely use it again several times in conversation.

If you don't want your politicians getting the virus I think you should spend less time worrying about my comments on a message board and more time worrying about their comments about the severity of the situation. Maybe write them a letter. Or just keep bitching about me highlighting the irony of Ted Cruz being the first politician to self quarantine.

@fried-chicken is a disaster of a human being and should step away from the board for at least a year. His hate and praise of partisan death has ruined the board yet again

Reactions: UCFWayne
delete your account
These are satirical musings. I have not taken an official position on if I hope the president gets coronavirus at this time. I will release my full views on the subject after the election. Until that time please do not slander my good name with your baseless assumptions.

Reactions: Crazyhole
These are satirical musings. I have not taken an official position on if I hope the president gets coronavirus at this time. I will release my full views on the subject after the election. Until that time please do not slander my good name with your baseless assumptions.
Your good name? You took a clearly racist word for your handle. You may as well have called yourself "watermelon&koolaid".

Reactions: btbones
That was worse than your dumbass troll posts . I realize you tried to be funny and walk back your ignorant comments but 0/10 on the humor .
I've literally only joked about it today there was nothing to walk back. It's not my fault that the chuds here took me seriously because they have such a distorted view of reality that they assume I would want a bunch of people to die as long as they were republicans.

That was worse than your dumbass troll posts . I realize you tried to be funny and walk back your ignorant comments but 0/10 on the humor .

imagine being BT with his post history of the last year and criticizing peoples posts. [roll]

god this board is incredible. So much free comedy from the utterly clueless hypocrites.

Did anybody else catch Cuomos press conference yesterday?

"They're projecting around 3000 deaths, which is a lot, but people die"

aDmInIsTraTiOn oF oPeNeSS*

Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources
Aram Roston, Marisa Taylor
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.

Http://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...o-classify-coronavirus-deliberations-sources-

aDmInIsTraTiOn oF oPeNeSS*

Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources
Aram Roston, Marisa Taylor
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.

Http://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...o-classify-coronavirus-deliberations-sources-

If this is true this is just flat out irresponsible. How anyone can still have faith in this administration is beyond me.

Blind faith in Trump is all you need. #MAGA #My401K #TrumpIsLord

You would think at some point that blind faith would sort of disappear, like maybe in the face of a pandemic, that our administration is handling in a rather questionable manner, but I guess we will see how people respond.

You would think at some point that blind faith would sort of disappear, like maybe in the face of a pandemic, that our administration is handling in a rather questionable manner, but I guess we will see how people respond.
Come on, Cubs79, Trump and his people are doing a perfect job!!! *

We just need to stick our heads in the sand and let them go about their virus-fighting business.*

If this is true this is just flat out irresponsible. How anyone can still have faith in this administration is beyond me.

Reuters is pretty damn respected on all sides of the aisle, and this is their exclusive.

Disgusting

Disgusting
It's come to be expected from this Clown Act Administration.

Hell, when the Government should have been on emergency alert, gearing up our preventative actions on a 24/7 schedule, Trump was still telling his little Trumpets at campaign rallies that this corona virus thing was a Democrat-fueled hoax.

It's come to be expected from this Clown Act Administration.

Hell, when the Government should have been on emergency alert, gearing up our preventative actions on a 24/7 schedule, Trump was still telling his little Trumpets at campaign rallies that this corona virus thing was a Democrat-fueled hoax.

He just needs to resign.

He just needs to resign.

And have Mike "Pray the Corona Away" Pence take over? The guy openly flaunts his science illiteracy like a badge of honor. Might as well fire the CDC and start hiring priests and witch doctors to run this pandemic response. Guy is an utter joke.

If you’re viewing this as a partisan then STFU and go fuk off already. It’s clear we will enter a global depression from this insanity. How long? Who knows. But your losers blaming Trump can go fuk yourselves. This is a panic and fear pandemic and it’s going to destroy our economy. Just accept it.

So this is what full-fledged panic looks like. It feels like we're living in the movie "The Stand".

Seriously, I wonder how long until some crazy world leader starts a war because of this.

If you’re viewing this as a partisan then STFU and go fuk off already. It’s clear we will enter a global depression from this insanity. How long? Who knows. But your losers blaming Trump can go fuk yourselves. This is a panic and fear pandemic and it’s going to destroy our economy. Just accept it.
Yeah, pointing out what a Clown Act this Administration's response to this virus has been is SO PARTISAN, right 85? :rolleyes:

Apparently we're all supposed to STFU and keep our noses as far up Trump's ass as possible.

Quick question: When South Korea has tested over 200,000 of its citizens and there are other foreign countries who've been testing at a clip of 10,000 people A DAY, why is it we've tested a GRAND TOTAL of 9,000 Americans to date?

Oops, I'm sorry. Is that too partisan of a question?

Blaming the response of this administration is absolutely fair game. Nobody is blaming him for the virus itself, but his response is absolutely fair game to criticize, just like it would be for any president. Instead of worshipping the guy maybe hold his feet to the fire on occasion.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Yeah, pointing out what a Clown Act this Administration's response to this virus has been is SO PARTISAN, right 85? :rolleyes:

Apparently we're all supposed to STFU and keep our noses as far up Trump's ass as possible.

Quick question: When South Korea has tested over 200,000 of its citizens and there are other foreign countries who've been testing at a clip of 10,000 people A DAY, why is it we've tested a GRAND TOTAL of 9,000 Americans to date?

Oops, I'm sorry. Is that too partisan of a question?

Yeah 85's post was just dumb. This is exactly the type of situation we should be demanding our government act appropriately.

An example of piss poor policy by a Republican (though this isnt Trump). Lamar Alexander just blocked a bill that would guarantee 14 days paid sick leave during a health crisis. So now, instead of sick people being able to stay home, they will still go to work and spread this shit to other people.

Blaming the response of this administration is absolutely fair game. Nobody is blaming him for the virus itself, but his response is absolutely fair game to criticize, just like it would be for any president. Instead of worshipping the guy maybe hold his feet to the fire on occasion.

What the fuk do you want? We are now testing propel who need it. It does NOTHING to impact community spread. Most of this is the explicit responsibility of State governments- this isn’t China.
Present a real argument or stop. Shookster is a deranged lunatic so please stop commending him.

What the fuk do you want? We are now testing propel who need it. It does NOTHING to impact community spread. Most of this is the explicit responsibility of State governments- this isn’t China.
Present a real argument or stop. Shookster is a deranged lunatic so please stop commending him.

It isnt just the responsibility of a state government, because a virus doesnt understand state borders, it is a federal issue, though hopefully state governments certainly play their part as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT