ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal is now open

Correct he threw a bad pass into triple coverage. Any major flaws you see other than he doesn't make the best deep ball decisions?

TJ Finley's evaluation when he signed as a FRESHMAN at LSU. It says all you need to know.

"TJ Finley’s high school statistics are definitely concerning, and it’s impossible to scout weaknesses by highlight tape. From what I have available, he has the ability to make some impressive plays on the high end, but his lackluster production (under 50% completion, which is exceedingly bad) suggests he has trouble on a down to down basis. The SEC is a completely different animal, and it’s hard to see him suddenly figuring it out against stiff competition in such a crowded QB room. That said, he really does have an impressive arm, and can really put some cool stuff on a highlight tape. With his physical makeup, he could be a candidate for a change to DE or tight end if he gets too buried at QB.

The Future:

Probably a transfer, but I wouldn’t rule out a position change either. I think if he transfers to a lower level or even the FCS, he could potentially find some success. He may also stay and provide QB depth at a school he’s been set on for a long time."

That is quite an indictment to write about a freshman, but it could not have been more on point.

Last edited:

TJ Finley's evaluation when he signed as a FRESHMAN at LSU. It says all you need to know.

"TJ Finley’s high school statistics are definitely concerning, and it’s impossible to scout weaknesses by highlight tape. From what I have available, he has the ability to make some impressive plays on the high end, but his lackluster production (under 50% completion, which is exceedingly bad) suggests he has trouble on a down to down basis. The SEC is a completely different animal, and it’s hard to see him suddenly figuring it out against stiff competition in such a crowded QB room. That said, he really does have an impressive arm, and can really put some cool stuff on a highlight tape. With his physical makeup, he could be a candidate for a change to DE or tight end if he gets too buried at QB.

The Future:

Probably a transfer, but I wouldn’t rule out a position change either. I think if he transfers to a lower level or even the FCS, he could potentially find some success. He may also stay and provide QB depth at a school he’s been set on for a long time."

That is quite an indictment to write about a freshman, but it could not have been more on point.
I won't argue anymore. I'm not convinced he's a bad addition, but after some digging, I realize now why Gus is all in on JRP.

Some portal players UCF is pursuing and has a chance to get: JUCO WR Shemar Kirk (visiting this week), LB Daveren Rayner from Northern Illinois, Eddie Kelly DT USF, and QB Xavier Williams from Charlotte

Some portal players UCF is pursuing and has a chance to get: JUCO WR Shemar Kirk (visiting this week), LB Daveren Rayner from Northern Illinois, Eddie Kelly DT USF, and QB Xavier Williams from Charlotte
UCF "has a chance to get" whomever Gus wants.

Silly shill, nobody believes you. You live in Malhazan’s farts.
Your list didn't even include all the guys UCF has offered. You clearly don't do your homework. You are right about one thing, though. UCF did offer the guys you mentioned. Gus has been very selective about who he has and has not offered. All of those players have a chance to open fall camp in the two deep or work their way into the rotation by 2024.

Most all of them have current SEC offers.

Miami just offered Kirk…so he’s most likely off the table for UCF.

• Haha
Reactions: HammerB08
LOL…Malhazan has been begging him to visit. Mario about to abuse Gus again?
On one hand, I want to say...

You are boasting about a walk-on wide receiver who had to travel over 2,100 miles on his own dime to play at a crappy D-III juco in California because he wasn't good enough to earn a scholarship at one of the Mississippi jucos.

But, on the other hand...

One of his first offers came from the GREAT Bobby Petrino. If you know anything about football, you know that Petrino is one of the best evaluators of talent and projectors of player ability in all of college football.

He had Arkansas ranked No. 3 in the nation behind uat and lsWho at one point in his career while never having a recruiting class break the Top 30. So I personally think Kirk is a quality player based on his offer from Texas A&M.

I also do not think Miami or UCF or anybody else for that matter has a snowball's chance in Hades of signing Kirk if Petrino and A&M really want him.

Steve Austin Wwe GIF by A&E

On one hand, I want to say...

You are boasting about a walk-on wide receiver who had to travel over 2,100 miles on his own dime to play at a crappy D-III juco in California because he wasn't good enough to earn a scholarship at one of the Mississippi jucos.

But, on the other hand...

One of his first offers came from the GREAT Bobby Petrino. If you know anything about football, you know that Petrino is one of the best evaluators of talent and projectors of player ability in all of college football.

He had Arkansas ranked No. 3 in the nation behind uat and lsWho at one point in his career while never having a recruiting class break the Top 30. So I personally think Kirk is a quality player based on his offer from Texas A&M.

I also do not think Miami or UCF or anybody else for that matter has a snowball's chance in Hades of signing Kirk if Petrino and A&M really want him.

Steve Austin Wwe GIF by A&E
You literally don’t know anything. Mario about to stuff Malhazan into the closet again.

You literally don’t know anything. Mario about to stuff Malhazan into the closet again.
No. 1, If A&M really wants him, he is theirs.

No. 2, Is Malzahn screwed before or after Xzavier Henderson signs with the u?

Still waiting on that one...

No. 1, If A&M really wants him, he is theirs.

No. 2, Is Malzahn screwed before or after Xzavier Henderson signs with the u?

Still waiting on that one...
Hendo and his family wants top WR1 money…doubt it’s happening. Kirk was at UCF on OV last weekend and left without committing. Do you sees trend? Malhazan struggling.

Hendo and his family wants top WR1 money…doubt it’s happening. Kirk was at UCF on OV last weekend and left without committing. Do you sees trend? Malhazan struggling.
But you were ride or die for yo boy "Hendo" remember? You wanted a loser-leave-forum deal. You are changing your tune now that the u is all back of the bus with his recruitment.

Thr truth is I was right all along. He is hot garbage like most Mullen offensive recruits. "Hendo's" most redeeming quality is he can return kicks.

"How about this…if Xzavier Henderson transfers to Miami you NEVER post here again. If Xzavier Henderson transfers anywhere but Miami, I never post here again.

TAKE THE BET MALHAZAN SHILL. LOL do it!!!"

Child Smile GIF

Last edited:
But you were ride or die for yo boy "Hendo" remember? You wanted a loser-leave-forum deal. You are changing your tune now that the u is all back of the bus with his recruitment.

Thr truth is I was right all along. He is hot garbage like most Mullen offensive recruits. "Hendo's" most redeeming quality is he can return kicks.

"How about this…if Xzavier Henderson transfers to Miami you NEVER post here again. If Xzavier Henderson transfers anywhere but Miami, I never post here again.

TAKE THE BET MALHAZAN SHILL. LOL do it!!!"

Child Smile GIF
Yeah…and did you take the bet? The answer is no. Why? Because you are a Malhazan shill and shills need to be somewhere specific in order to shill.

Yeah…and did you take the bet? The answer is no. Why? Because you know that I have no life and would die without trolling the forum of a directional in-state school that has risen to the level of my sidewalk alumnus program.
FIFY

I entertain myself as I wish. This is sports entertainment for me. You on the other hand are a shill for an old has been. What’s the point of you existing in this forum and trying to gaslight these fans? I’ll wait for an answer.

That’s a lot of “shill”.
Do your thing sis. 🍻
UCF fan reaching for the low hanging fruit. Is that all you got? Auburn Legacy 1 is either: Kristi Malhazan, Gus Malhazan himself or a deranged lunatic.

There’s NO fourth option. Nothing else can explain his/her behavior and irrational obsession with duping you very low level G5 football fans.

UCF fan reaching for the low hanging fruit. Is that all you got? Auburn Legacy 1 is either: Kristi Malhazan, Gus Malhazan himself or a deranged lunatic.

There’s NO fourth option. Nothing else can explain his/her behavior and irrational obsession with duping you very low level G5 football fans.
The irony of the bold. You have spent years on this board now. It's almost like you are a parody account.

I entertain myself as I wish. This is sports entertainment for me. You on the other hand are a shill for an old has been. What’s the point of you existing in this forum and trying to gaslight these fans? I’ll wait for an answer.
I really don't have a problem with you until you start talking sideways about Gus. Then I gotta call down thunder. Not that Malzahn needs my help. He is wealthy beyond his wildest dreams, and my program is in shambles because the leadership in the athletic department at my school is incompetent. But if Malzahn never coaches again, he will have more money than his grandchildren can spend.

As for being a "shill," I had to look that archaic term up. You must be in your twilight years of trolling. Shill couldn't be further from the truth. I am a supporter of Malzahn because I believe in the man. He 'won' me over. He is authentic, laser focused, transformative, and a really good dancer. What you see is what you get with Gus. We live in a time where that is a rarity in sports and the world. Your average public figure (or in Gus's case, rockstar icon) presents one media front, yet leads a totally different life behind closed doors. Not Gus. He means what he says abd says what he means, press conferences excepted. If Gus says he can win a national championship at UCF, then I believe him.

As for "gaslighting," I don't understand why this UCF fans are so damn anxious about everything. It is like they have an inferiority complex about every surrounding program: FSU, Florida, and your crappy school. UCF is already on par and has even surpassed a couple of those, but the fans don't embody that belief. UCF fans sell their program short. H*ll, Miami compares more favorably with FIU, Florida Atlantic, and South Florida of late. Maybe they should start calling y'all usfu (Under South Florida University).

I know why you so confused about my attachment to Gus. It's because usfu hasn't had a head coach worth his salt in some 35 years-- Jimmy Johnson. That's like nine generations in college football years. Y'all just hire caretakers, used car salesmen, and Jeff Stoutlands (🤣) to tread water in a sinking ship.

You've never had a coach who commands respect like Gus Malzahn. A man's whose offensive philosophies transcend all levels of football. A man whose offense keeps defensive coordinators up all night. And usfu probably never will.

Reactions: PositYourself
On Shemar Kirk: “He’s already taken visits to UNLV, Texas A&M and most recently UCF. He anticipates Miami will be his final visit.”

He will make his commitment announcement on May 13…the day he graduates.

Per Stephen Leonard…the top five UCF transfer targets: Shemar Kirk (JUCO), Trequon Fegans (CB Alabama), Eddie Kelly (DT USF), Daveren Rayner (LB Northern Illinois) and Xavier Williams (QB Charlotte).

My take: Kirk (Miami), Fegans (USC), Williams (UCF)…don’t know about the other two.​

I really don't have a problem with you until you start talking sideways about Gus. Then I gotta call down thunder. Not that Malzahn needs my help. He is wealthy beyond his wildest dreams, and my program is in shambles because the leadership in the athletic department at my school is incompetent. But if Malzahn never coaches again, he will have more money than his grandchildren can spend.

As for being a "shill," I had to look that archaic term up. You must be in your twilight years of trolling. Shill couldn't be further from the truth. I am a supporter of Malzahn because I believe in the man. He 'won' me over. He is authentic, laser focused, transformative, and a really good dancer. What you see is what you get with Gus. We live in a time where that is a rarity in sports and the world. Your average public figure (or in Gus's case, rockstar icon) presents one media front, yet leads a totally different life behind closed doors. Not Gus. He means what he says abd says what he means, press conferences excepted. If Gus says he can win a national championship at UCF, then I believe him.

As for "gaslighting," I don't understand why this UCF fans are so damn anxious about everything. It is like they have an inferiority complex about every surrounding program: FSU, Florida, and your crappy school. UCF is already on par and has even surpassed a couple of those, but the fans don't embody that belief. UCF fans sell their program short. H*ll, Miami compares more favorably with FIU, Florida Atlantic, and South Florida of late. Maybe they should start calling y'all usfu (Under South Florida University).

I know why you so confused about my attachment to Gus. It's because usfu hasn't had a head coach worth his salt in some 35 years-- Jimmy Johnson. That's like nine generations in college football years. Y'all just hire caretakers, used car salesmen, and Jeff Stoutlands (🤣) to tread water in a sinking ship.

You've never had a coach who commands respect like Gus Malzahn. A man's whose offensive philosophies transcend all levels of football. A man whose offense keeps defensive coordinators up all night. And usfu probably never will.
Shill is a word that recently started to be used by retail investors online when someone says the stock they want to go way up , won’t go up. They think Blackrock and other Hedge Firms pay shills to talk bad about certain stocks so their shorts can make money.

So is there any other UCF Sports Forum, that I don't have to pay for, that doesn't have moron fans from other teams endlessly arguing with each other? PM me with the details. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guinness_Knight
So is there any other UCF Sports Forum, that I don't have to pay for, that doesn't have moron fans from other endlessly arguing with each other? PM me with the details. Thanks.
It’s really gotten so bad, just 2 fans from other schools arguing. The Auburn guy can be tolerated, he’s at least not trolling but this Miami douche is so annoying. I wish people would stop replying to him and taking the bait. I know it’s hard not to.

The irony of the bold. You have spent years on this board now. It's almost like you are a parody account.
You have racked up almost 400 posts in less than 2 years.

There is no spinning your obsession with UCF. Perhaps you should think about donating to the program?

So is there any other UCF Sports Forum, that I don't have to pay for, that doesn't have moron fans from other teams endlessly arguing with each other? PM me with the details. Thanks.
Unfortunately the other free site is not nearly as active but when it is LooneyCane is there trolling away.

I'd recommend the Dungeon here for the best discussion. Looney Cane is there as well, but won't comment.

This has been said quite a few times about UCF fans. Sadly it's true.
PART 1

I've heard former Miami Dolphins head coach Don Shula loosely quote Winston Churchill in saying "Success in football is not final, but failure is not fatal."

And yet you UCF fans (some not all) carry all your historical heartbreaks, disappointments, and shortcomings into every new season and this influences your beliefs about your program to the point where you become your biggest limiting factor.

I read stuff like "we cannot get this guy," "we cannot compete with this program," or "we're not at the stage in our program to do this or that." H*ll says who? And why would you believe them anyway?

Case in point, you got this Miami dude coming over to this forum talking all this noise about takes that he slants to serve his own interest, and y'all respond with snide remarks but simultaneously and subconsciously accept his lower expectations for UCF as reality.

Why?

How can Miami bully your program? The math doesn't add up. If the u was so much better than UCF, it wouldn't be throwing boatloads of money at UCF coaches and players and chasing the same recruits.

As an Auburn fan, I have lived in the shadow of another program my whole life. uat has NEVER taken a "transfer" from Auburn. Alas, my program's greatest accomplishments came through cheating. Auburn won its first national title on probation In 1957. Pat Due win four SEC titles in 10 years while implementing pay-for-play recruiting tactics for recruits and bounty system (like the New Orleans Saints) for roster players. Auburn again went undefeated on probation in 1993. Auburn went undefeated in 2004 after a national embarrassment that saw the boosters and athletic administration secretly hire a currently employed coach (the GREAT Bobby Petrino) to replace another currently hired coach (Tommy Tubamanure--tgere is your Miami connection). Auburn won its second national title under an NCAA cloud with Cam Newton.

(To be continued later...)

Part 2

Then along came Gus...

Last edited:
Auburn picked the Michigan State QB and UCF is not jumping in for Thompson?! FAU gonna get a better transfer target QB 🤦🏽‍♂️

I never visit this kiddie board, and now see why. A bunch of other school trolls (schools like Miami and can't even sniff an ACC after how many years?). Pretty sad existence. If you want to toy with UCF fans, then pony up the tiny $10 a month so that you will actually find an audience for your smack talk. Stop being so poor [roll]

I never visit this kiddie board, and now see why. A bunch of other school trolls (schools like Miami and can't even sniff an ACC after how many years?). Pretty sad existence. If you want to toy with UCF fans, then pony up the tiny $10 a month so that you will actually find an audience for your smack talk. Stop being so poor [roll]
He is in there. And the 247 board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT