ADVERTISEMENT

UCF to the NIT?

For those who aren't watching. DJ went up for a basket near the rim and got fouled by BYU egyptian dude. BYU dude fell on UCF player who was blocking him out. Refs went to review table and I didn't see anything different, but they took the bucket away and the foul on BYU and called it on UCF. BYU went down and made two free throws.

• Angry
Reactions: U C to the F
For those who aren't watching. DJ went up for a basket near the rim and got fouled by BYU egyptian dude. BYU dude fell on UCF player who was blocking him out. Refs went to review table and I didn't see anything different, but they took the bucket away and the foul on BYU and called it on UCF. BYU went down and made two free throws.

not only that, but they changed it to a FLAGRANT on UCF player

Reactions: Central Floridave
80-65 5 minutes to go. Game ovah. Just went over to listen to Marc Daniels. He was talking how UCF gets in the NIT. He said probably Cinci and UCF. But, UCF has to be ahead of K-State in the ranking. This could very well be UCF's last game if they don't make the NIT. Proud of the team. Just think of Tayler Hendricks didn't go to the NBA and was still playing. Probably would have made the tourny.

BYU 87 UCF 73. Final. Good hustle for UCF. Just can't overcome BYU excellent shooters and ball handling.

Now we wait for NIT invite. I think Sunday is the call.

I bet all that cult money gives BYU a giant NIL fund. How much do you have to pay a Muslim to go to a Mormon school?

80-65 5 minutes to go. Game ovah. Just went over to listen to Marc Daniels. He was talking how UCF gets in the NIT. He said probably Cinci and UCF. But, UCF has to be ahead of K-State in the ranking. This could very well be UCF's last game if they don't make the NIT. Proud of the team. Just think of Tayler Hendricks didn't go to the NBA and was still playing. Probably would have made the tourny.
If Hendricks came back we may not get all of the transfers. Green never leaving and going to FSU would have been nice too. We need 3 point shooting and we had him. Darius J played great these last few weeks. He needs to start next year the same way.

So, we want K-State to win? If they make the Tourny, then UCF is next in the NIT?

"Cincinnati (19-13) ranks higher (43) and could join its former American Athletic Conference partner in the NIT field, as could Kansas State, which is considered a NCAA tourney bubble team. The Wildcats (70 NET) need a pair of wins in the Big 12 tournament to lock up an NCAA spot."

I just put on the usf-ECU game on espn+. Maybe 100 people there. About 5 green jersied fans behind the duh*bulls bench. LOL.

Houston is not winning a title. Unfortunately for them, they've lost 3 contributing players and it's just going to catch up with them in one game, much like in the Big 12 title game. They would have to play lights-out from the Sweet-16 on, in order to have a chance.

Brandon saying UCF will no longer host and may have to play on the road at USF…that would be a fitting end to the Dawkins era if he doesn’t get extended . would be the most hostile road game possible

The 2024 NIT Selection Show is set to be broadcast at 9:30 p.m. ET with ESPN2 on the broadcast for the tournament's 32-team field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT