ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs cows Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Fun fact of the day.
Jason Johnson came into the game with 106 tackles.
Next closest is JJB with 46.
Guy has been an absolute stud for us this year.

Reactions: U C to the F
Feeling pretty good but still have background anxiety from last week's game. Also given how easily they moved the ball on us that last drive

• Dislike
Reactions: PositYourself
As much as I'd like to run up the score on the cows, we have yet another 'ship to play for next week, something usIf is unfamiliar with. I see Gus getting a bit conservative in the second half so that we can keep players healthy.

Obviously Gus is playing both quarterbacks. He should have been doing it all season. Keeps JRP fresh and makes defenses prepare for both.
Gus has meantioned all year long he wants to keep Mikey’s redshirt. I wish Mikey was the starter but this is odd since now Mikey can’t play the last two games unless there a rule I don’t know about with conf champ and bowl games

USF has imploded w dumb gadget mistakes to help our defense who isn’t playing very well right now

I feel like we pull it off but they're gonna keep scoring on our defense. Like 53-38 or something

Battie is the real deal… reminds me of Harvey with his vision and quick cuts. Their QB is very good too, and only their mistakes and dumb play calls have kept the score what it is. Got to keep thei mr heads in the game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT