ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs ECU Game thread ⚔️🖤💛

at least we get to leave them behind, oh yeah, we're still stuck with the DC that gives up points like, well you do it,, hell I'm sitll laughing at those who think we'll lose our DC. 17 to a 3 loss team. You nuthugging to a win over a BAD GT team. Oh, yeah we're losing our DC. We have him for at least a year (by the way, I actually love him and hope he stays, but he actually isn't that good YET().

• Dislike
Reactions: U C to the F
I can’t believe I have to tell you all to relax….again….first half wasn’t great but defense and OL needs to tighten up. JRP needs to relax too.

at least we get to leave them behind, oh yeah, we're still stuck with the DC that gives up points like, well you do it,, hell I'm sitll laughing at those who think we'll lose our DC. 17 to a 3 loss team. You nuthugging to a win over a BAD GT team. Oh, yeah we're losing our DC. We have him for at least a year (by the way, I actually love him and hope he stays, but he actually isn't that good YET().
Don’t drink so much. You are roller coasting right now.

I can’t believe I have to tell you all to relax….again….first half wasn’t great but defense and OL needs to tighten up. JRP needs to relax too.
And yet, no signs that any of that is going to happen. I completely believe the DC will finally wake up and stop ECU in the second half. I have no faith that our QB knows who to pass to, or if we can actually get any yards.

Defense needs to make some stops. Not sure why dbs are playing off the wrs Ahlers looking like a stud out there

Reactions: Yaes
Will it be another tale of two halves?
A 14 point deficit on the road is certainly a bad position to be in. I did say a couple weeks ago that our bad first half defense would get us in a hole we cannot overcome. I hope I'm wrong. and 3 turnovers hurts of course.

hope we come back but we are lucky big 12 didn’t have the expansion domino happen this Winter instead of last September. We probably don’t get an invite .

Feels like we should be down by 4 TDs right now. If we can come out and get a TD that would be a huge momentum change. Offense has been playing well except for one guy. Need defense to step up. Still very winnable game.

Stop putting your drug use on me.

Edit: still think our DC will stop them in the 2nd half, just wish he worked the entire game.
Drug use? That’s so 80’s man. Stop projecting. And stop being all in and all out. It was a single bad half. We are a second half team, let’s go!

Going to go change my shirt and sit in a different spot on the couch for the 2nd half. It’s obvious my setup was flawed in the 1st half.
Me too. Citronaut just not getting it done tonight. Moving off the couch entirely and switching to the Peach Bowl shirt.

Aren’t we in a better situation than last year, at the same point to date?
Off the field yes but part of that is the big 12 promise . On the field we haven’t had a signature win in a while(regular season) and we are the geographic outlier. Houston is underachieving but they are in the Big12 footprint with great basketball

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT