ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Crazytown

If not for your "TDS Defense," you MAGA hats would have nothing.

Do you believe that when historians look back on Trump's Crazytown tenure, the narrative will be about all of us misguided TDS sufferers'???!?

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Do you believe that when historians look back on Trump's Crazytown tenure, the narrative will be about all of us misguided TDS sufferers'???!?
you cant even admit when you are wrong now. i doubt in 10 years youll be able to admit that trump was good president (not bad, not amazing, but good).

have you gotten over that time trump stole some money from one of the departments and gave it to one of his golf buddies?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
did you ever admit to being wrong about that trump golf course money thing?

LMAO. Damn, you have to stay butthurt a LONG TIME to dig up that gem.

When history records the most appalling things about the Trump Presidency, his administration's pulling of funds for the Special Olympics, of all organizations, won't even make the list.

LMAO. Damn, you have to stay butthurt a LONG TIME to dig up that gem.

When history records the most appalling things about the Trump Presidency, his administration's pulling of funds for the Special Olympics, of all organizations, won't even make the list.
deflecting yet again for your inability to recognize when you were wrong and then own it. you are a sad old man.

deflecting yet again for your inability to recognize when you were wrong and then own it.
What the hell was I wrong about? Did the Trump Administration give to a charity fronted by his golfing buddy, Jack Nicholson? Yes.

And the orange fairy has destroyed yours
He's sure working on it. Hopefully all of us Americans can survive another 17 months of this idiot without him starting a war or screwing up the economy even worse with his stupid trade wars.

What the hell was I wrong about? Did the Trump Administration give to a charity fronted by his golfing buddy, Jack Nicholson? Yes.

He's sure working on it. Hopefully all of us Americans can survive another 17 months of this idiot without him starting a war or screwing up the economy even worse with his stupid trade wars.
"The DOE budget proposes $20 million for the charity of Trump's golfing buddy, Jack Nickolas.
DeVos must have been a psychic when it came to the decision to stiff Special Olympics in favor of a charity for a Trump golfing buddy." - shookster
you inferred it was a back door deal to help make the friend rich. why do you hate little kids with emergency medical issues? oh thats right TDS. lol

lol at him starting a war, hes been the least war monger president weve had in a long time. screwing up the economy, yea its really bad right now. trade wars you have a point on. 17 months? im afraid you are going to suffer until january 2025.

Hopefully all of us Americans can survive another 17 months of this idiot without him starting a war or screwing up the economy even worse with his stupid trade wars.
Oh geez. You probably have a cutout of Trump’s head with an X through it on your wall
calendar counting months and days

Make sure you add 48 to your 17 months

The economy is very strong and he will start a war only when a war is required

Reactions: UCFWayne
Evidently you're expecting more help from Russia in 2020. I wouldn't count on it, Comrade.

Really? Ask a Midwest farmer or a Wall Street trader what they think of our 'strong' economy.
Still hooked on Russia?

I didn’t think a strong economy is defined by 2
groups of people

Still hooked on Russia?
Still ignoring Russia's interference in our 2016 elections?

And to think that Republicans used to stand for a strong national defense. Ronald Reagan has to be rolling over in his grave at the way we're cowtowing to Putin's Evil Empire.

Still ignoring Russia's interference in our 2016 elections?

And to think that Republicans used to stand for a strong national defense. Ronald Reagan has to be rolling over in his grave at the way we're cowtowing to Putin's Evil Empire.
It’s over. No sane non-TDS human is even talking this anymore. Russia didn’t change votes in the 2016 election. Nobody cares anymore. Trump has been as tough on Russia as any president

If it was up to you, we would be having a nuclear war with Russia over a few low level officials who used Facebook to try to influence our election.

Reactions: UCFWayne
It’s over. No sane non-TDS human is even talking this anymore. Russia didn’t change votes in the 2016 election. Nobody cares anymore. Trump has been as tough on Russia as any president

If it was up to you, we would be having a nuclear war with Russia over a few low level officials who used Facebook to try to influence our election.
nah, let him keep going. people like him are waking the normal people up to just how crazy they and the media are when it comes to trump.

It’s over. No sane non-TDS human is even talking this anymore.
All sane people know that Putin's Russia made a concerted effort to manipulate the outcome of our 2016 election.

All sane people know that Trump is screwing our economy with his moronic trade war with China.

All sane people know Trump can't win the 2020 election with only his "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and they'd still vote for me" Red Hat base. You honestly believe farmers and rust belt labor are going to screw themselves over and vote Trump this time around?

But please keep telling us how all of the sane people in this country are actually "TDS sufferers." It'll come in handy for explaining Trump's loss next year.

All sane people know that Putin's Russia made a concerted effort to manipulate the outcome of our 2016 election.

All sane people know that Trump is screwing our economy with his moronic trade war with China.

All sane people know Trump can't win the 2020 election with only his "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and they'd still vote for me" Red Hat base. You honestly believe farmers and rust belt labor are going to screw themselves over and vote Trump this time around?

But please keep telling us how all of the sane people in this country are actually "TDS sufferers." It'll come in handy for explaining Trump's loss next year.
Crickets. You’re out there on an island of sore losers and you can’t cope with it. You sound like you’re related to Hilary. Just read your post over and over. One would have to seriously question your mental state

If it isn’t the definition of TDS, I don’t know what is

I hope you understand the tremendous irony of calling out someone for using "TDS" as an insult then immediately using "MAGA hats" as an insult yourself.

Then I hope you also understand the irony of crying about President Trump for 4 pages, then wondering if historians will remember the wealth of people like yourself crying about President Trump.

If you want a serious answer; probably, but not to an extreme extent. What you're not understanding is that most rational people have completely moved on from the 2016 hysteria of questioning the legitimacy of his Presidency.

Seeing as President Trump has 5 more years to establish his legacy, it's a little premature of you to guess what historians will write about him. It does speak to your sense of moral high-ground that you would immediately go there.

To you leftists, your social standing is the most important personality trait to cultivate, so your ultimate insult is "hurr durr people are gonna write mean things about you in books someday reeeeeeeeeeeee".

You've lost the United States of America, a great nation built on values of freedom from your judgmental, bureaucratic dogma, forever.

Miss me with that bullshit, boy.

Shookster claims to be a man that cares so deeply about human rights and yet here he is crying and whining because we're being meanies to poor little China.

So do you have any thoughts on the game? Looks to me like Chins may be better than what I expected of him.

No, he's not. Our defense is so vastly improved under Shannon and we are finally recruiting quality DLinemen, something that Chins apparently forgot was needed. He left the cupboard here absolutely bare which is why last year we had a mashed together unit. Our defense this year is night and day better than 2017.

No, he's not. Our defense is so vastly improved under Shannon and we are finally recruiting quality DLinemen, something that Chins apparently forgot was needed. He left the cupboard here absolutely bare which is why last year we had a mashed together unit. Our defense this year is night and day better than 2017.

I think part of that is due to scheme. RS was the perfect hire because he runs a 4-3 and there's probably just no way for UCF to get the DLinemen needed to run a 3-4 like Chins wants at this point. I was very skeptical of him when CSF brought him to Lincoln but I can see now that he's actually a pretty good Xs and Os coach.

i wouldnt say he left the cupboard bare, but he didnt improve it at all. shannon is a big upgrade. i hope we are able to keep him longer, but i think hes going to move on. i think he maybe the next coach of usf.

i wouldnt say he left the cupboard bare, but he didnt improve it at all. shannon is a big upgrade. i hope we are able to keep him longer, but i think hes going to move on. i think he maybe the next coach of usf.

Dude most of our DLine which finally gets pressure on QBs is totally new. We have Freshman starting or in the 2 deep. Chins left absolutely nothing

Dude most of our DLine which finally gets pressure on QBs is totally new. We have Freshman starting or in the 2 deep. Chins left absolutely nothing
yea but i would say we still have good depth. they may not be starters because we expect a certain level, but our depth is still better than most in our conference.

So do you have any thoughts on the game? Looks to me like Chins may be better than what I expected of him.
Competition wasn’t good. Big talent discrepancy as it will be next week at Illinois
Let’s see what happens after that.

Oh.., additionally, Northwestern can’t score either

Who else?

Last edited:
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...lower-complaint-says-focus-should-be-on-biden

Trump responds to the allegation that he attempted to put pressure on the new Ukraine President to have his people try to dig up dirt on Biden by saying the media should focus their attention on Biden.

The idiot essentially confirmed the story. But his Red Hatters will now say that the REAL story IS Biden's ties with the Ukraine. Last I check, threatening a foreign government for dirt on a political opponent is about as an impeachable an offense as it gets.

When are Republicans going to wake up and realize their leader is destroying their party as well as the country?

Last edited:
Here we go with THE LATEST craziness from our blowhard leader. Like the Stormy Daniels mess, first Trump DENIES it all. Then he says, 'okay, yeah, he DID mention Biden's son during his conversation with the new Ukrainian leader but there was nothing wrong about it. His conversation was "Perfect"

Then we learn he brought Biden up 8 TIMES during their talk. :rolleyes:

I swear that if Trump had been Nixon during the Watergate scandal, he'd have told everybody:

"Even if I did order the break-in of the Democrat headquarters, what's the big deal??!? We were going after Democrat SECRETS and God Knows what stuff those people were planning to destroy our great country!!!"

The worst part of this total lack of moral self-awareness is that his followers would still agree with him.

I swear that if Trump had been Nixon during the Watergate scandal, he'd have told everybody:

"Even if I did order the break-in of the Democrat headquarters, what's the big deal??!? We were going after Democrat SECRETS and God Knows what stuff those people were planning to destroy our great country!!!"

The worst part of this total lack of moral self-awareness is that his followers would still agree with him.
Even if our administration did spy on the Republican presidential candidate, what’s the big deal?

Even if our administration did spy on the Republican presidential candidate, what’s the big deal?
LOL Yeah, members of the Trump Campaign were SO honest and forthright, it was a travesty what they did.

By travesty, of course I mean what the FBI did---not Trump's campaign chair or other Trumpsters who got caught lying and doing, you know, ILLEGAL things, right sk8? :)

LOL Yeah, members of the Trump Campaign were SO honest and forthright, it was a travesty what they did.

By travesty, of course I mean what the FBI did---not Trump's campaign chair or other Trumpsters who got caught lying and doing, you know, ILLEGAL things, right sk8? :)
Most of the illegal things were perjury traps by the FBI. But you still think Russia owns Trump so what the hell do you know.

Yeah, how DARE the FBI FORCE good, honest men to LIE about the campaign's dealings with Russia!!!Wait a sec...

So Russia DOESN'T own Trump?
A 2 year long investigation with unprecedented scop and latitude couldn’t find any proof that they did. But no one will ever convince you so what’s the point?

A 2 year long investigation with unprecedented scop and latitude couldn’t find any proof that they did.
The Mueller Report revealed and outlined numerous troublesome communications between the Russian Government and members of the Trump campaign.

It did not find enough evidence of any coordinated efforts between the two to influence the results of the election. Sort of like the old days when lawmakers found many troublesome connections between the Labor Unions and mobsters. Since no evidence of coordinated efforts between the two were initially found at the time, it was all totally innocent, right? :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT