ADVERTISEMENT

"What was he doing wrong?"

that scene right before his speech is something I never thought I would see in the United States of America. full on intimidation and militarization

and the speech was full on Fascism

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So, is this what small government conservatism looks like? Deploying active duty military around the country?

that scene right before his speech is something I never thought I would see in the United States of America. full on intimidation and militarization

and the speech was full on Fascism

Yeah the split screen on CNN looked like something out of a movie. America is in a bad place right now.

I mean Trump is whining about flag burning laws, literal facism because he knows his inbred base will slurp it up.

Terrifying.

And randomly attacking peaceful protestors so he could walk to the church to hold up a Bible for no other reason than a photo op. This is a disturbing night with fascist tones all over it, to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poolside Knight
LOL

Board liberals give the old “aw shucks doesn’t make sense!” as to why the President may require military protection to walk out where lunatics the night prior were prepared to attack and/or kill him.

But hey I’m sure that’s crazy talk right? These people may beat shop owners to a pulp for no reason but no way they’d try to kill the President after being egged on by Antifa!

And randomly attacking peaceful protestors so he could walk to the church to hold up a Bible for no other reason than a photo op. This is a disturbing night with fascist tones all over it, to say the least.

There are people being beaten in the streets by masked lunatics and you’re crying about fascism over the President holding a Bible. My God

There are people being beaten in the streets by masked lunatics and you’re crying about fascism over the President holding a Bible. My God

The US states government litterally just gassed peaceful protestors on national TV for the president to get a photo op. If you think that is ok then you are dumber than I though. ANyway, I have no use for your stupid shit tonight, have a good one.

A couple of articles of interest. The first states that the neck restraint was approved as a non-lethal restraint by the Minneapolis police department. The second is a law professor stating that the contradictory medical examiners report will cause issues for the prosecution as will the finding of the original ME that didn’t rule asphyxiation as the cause of death and now references fentanyl and meth.

https://www.lawofficer.com/neck-hold-used-by-minneapolis-officer-was-approved-by-department-policy/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/...ical-examiner-on-george-floyd-cause-of-death/

I have no problem revising my opinion based on new evidence.
That's encouraging to hear -- unfortunately, you followed up with this post that doubled-down on your original assertions.
A couple of articles of interest. The first states that the neck restraint was approved as a non-lethal restraint by the Minneapolis police department. The second is a law professor stating that the contradictory medical examiners report will cause issues for the prosecution...
There are now two independent medical reports that contradict the medical examiner's assertions.
...as will the finding of the original ME that didn’t rule asphyxiation as the cause of death and now references fentanyl and meth.
Ooooh, drugs killed him. :rolleyes:

That's encouraging to hear -- unfortunately, you followed up with this post that doubled-down on your original assertions.
There are now two independent medical reports that contradict the medical examiner's assertions.
Ooooh, drugs killed him. :rolleyes:
Are you talking about the one report paid for by Crump that included the guy that independently examined Eric Garner and Baden. If so, that’s one report and I’d hardly call it independent.

Are you talking about the one report paid for by Crump that included the guy that independently examined Eric Garner and Baden. If so, that’s one report and I’d hardly call it independent.
It strikes me as odd that a police officer used his knee to push down on a man's throat for around 10 minutes -- 2 minutes after he loses consciousness and is found to not have a pulse -- but the ME asserts there was zero physical evidence of asphyxiation? WTF?

Admittedly, I'm no medical examiner but it's hard to buy the notion there was no physical evidence of asphyxiation given the extensive video evidence.

It strikes me as odd that a police officer used his knee to push down on a man's throat for around 10 minutes -- 2 minutes after he loses consciousness and is found to not have a pulse -- but the ME asserts there was zero physical evidence of asphyxiation? WTF?

Admittedly, I'm no medical examiner but it's hard to buy the notion there was no physical evidence of asphyxiation given the extensive video evidence.

You are debating with the literal definition of an idiot, FYI.

I agree that it’s odd that they restrained him for that long and didn’t call for FD and FD didn’t show up more quickly. There’s a lot of odd stuff here to unpack.

The ME doesn’t work for the police and the city had already fired the 4 officers before the report came out. So it was clear they weren’t going to protect them. Yet the ME in this visible of a case is going to try to slip one past, well, everyone to somehow protect four officers that had already been fired? Knowing that the report will be scrutinized and cross-examined in court in a very public case? It doesn’t do the city any good to try to protect them at the point that the report was released.

We’ll get to see all of the details and the ME will have to testify to all of the conclusions in court. Then you’ll get your answers.

In the meantime, Benjamin Crump Esq. got the conclusion that he paid for from the pathologists he hired to serve the purposes of stoking the flames.

The ME doesn’t work for the police and the city had already fired the 4 officers before the report came out. So it was clear they weren’t going to protect them. Yet the ME in this visible of a case is going to try to slip one past, well, everyone to somehow protect four officers that had already been fired?
That sounded reasonable.
In the meantime, Benjamin Crump Esq. got the conclusion that he paid for from the pathologists he hired to serve the purposes of stoking the flames.
That didn't.

Their seems to be something about their fascination with ANTIFA. ANTIFA is not a real organization, it's just random people who might personally say they are ANTIFA, but there is no structure to it or any actual organization. SO how do you declare random people as a terror group? There is obviously some reason they are making ANTIFA out to me more than it is, and when you read these stories about white supremacists masquerading as ANTIFA, it certainly makes ya wonder.

Such great leadership from the governors and mayors........... This is all Trump's fault!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Such great leadership from the governors and mayors........... This is all Trump's fault!

Shut the fuk up you stupid whiny little bitch.

Your treasonous Cheeto is tweeting qanon conspiracy theories and gassing his own citizens so he can get a photo op.

Last edited:
Trump walked to the church, not to pray, but to take pictures. He held up a bible, not as a holy book, but as a prop. He never even opened the bible as he stood in front of a boarded up church. The bishop of the church called his stunt shameful. Nothing of value was gained from this weird event and Americans had their right to assemble trampled for it. Peaceful protesters hit with teargas and rubber bullets.

We have crisis after crisis after crisis because Trump has no idea how to lead. He is unable to calm a nation.

There is a reason that every former president and every former presidential nominee from a major party voted against Trump in 2016. They know the responsibilities of the job and knew he couldnt handle it.

Seems like they were right.

Their seems to be something about their fascination with ANTIFA. ANTIFA is not a real organization, it's just random people who might personally say they are ANTIFA, but there is no structure to it or any actual organization. SO how do you declare random people as a terror group? There is obviously some reason they are making ANTIFA out to me more than it is, and when you read these stories about white supremacists masquerading as ANTIFA, it certainly makes ya wonder.

Oh, you guys are still pushing this insane theory that despite videos of these fukers, these are really white supremacists?

Lol!

Last night:

Four cops in STL shot, one LV cop braindead with bullet to the brain, 2 Buffalo cops run over by SUV, one NYPD cop run over by car in the Bronx, another NYPD cop run over in Greenwich Village

Also last night:

Outraged liberals can’t fathom why security may need to clear the way for the President to walk out of the White House.

If we ar being honest, you guys want the mob there so someone can take a shot at Trumps life. Be real, stop lying. That’s the real issue here

Last night:

Four cops in STL shot, one LV cop braindead with bullet to the brain, 2 Buffalo cops run over by SUV, one NYPD cop run over by car in the Bronx, another NYPD cop run over in Greenwich Village

Also last night:

Outraged liberals can’t fathom why security may need to clear the way for the President to walk out of the White House.

If we ar being honest, you guys want the mob there so someone can take a shot at Trumps life. Be real, stop lying. That’s the real issue here
I dont want the president doing dumb shit inflamitory speeches saying the military is coming to dominate the protest and then holding up a bible in front of a church that doesnt want him there.

Reactions: Crazyhole

Its possible. The guy could have died of cardiac arrest from the stress of the situation.

They use the internet to organize protests so there is a "kind of" structure there. Its probably similar to white supremecists today.

Being choked to death is likely the reason for the cardiac arrest....
Probably. Either way it doesn't matter. The cops actions led to his death so arguing over the semantics is meaningless. The cop is already going to get off of the murder charge and be convicted of manslaughter so nothing really changes.

So, is this what small government conservatism looks like? Deploying active duty military around the country?
No. Who claimed that Trump was a small government conservative? I guess since you don't like it, maybe you see the merits of conservatism though.

They use the internet to organize protests so there is a "kind of" structure there. Its probably similar to white supremecists today.

Organizing protests isnt a terrorism. In saying that, twitter has already said that one of the memes circulating yesterday posing as ANTIFA, was connected to Evropa, a White Supremacist group. If people who claim to be ANTIFA are breaking the law, then arrest them as you would anyone else, but this idea ANTIFA is a terrorist organization is just batshit crazy.

No. Who claimed that Trump was a small government conservative? I guess since you don't like it, maybe you see the merits of conservatism though.
Yeah, its only conservatives who have an issue with active duty military being deployed around the country.

If they are setup to destroy property and injure people, that is a terrorist group.

A "protest" doesn't mean you need to steal, burn down buildings, and hurt innocent people. There are right way to do things. How is destroying a small business changing the world? Those businesses end up leaving and even less opportunity.

We need to get outside and make sure we are talking to each other. Not creating hate.

I just said arrest the people who are doing that, but conflating all the people doing that as ANTIFA is the problem.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Nothing says "What Would Jesus Do" like using this time of national outrage to tear gas and shoot rubber bullets at your citizens, violating their 1st amendment rights, so Trump can walk across the street, hold up a bible like its a dirty napkin, snap a few pictures and leave.

Didn't pray. Didn't go to service. Didn't even open the damn bible to pretend to read it.

And the sad thing is, his base, the people he's obviously pandering to, aren't smart enough to understand this.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Nothing says "What Would Jesus Do" like using this time of national outrage to tear gas and shoot rubber bullets at your citizens, violating their 1st amendment rights, so Trump can walk across the street, hold up a bible like its a dirty napkin, snap a few pictures and leave.

Didn't pray. Didn't go to service. Didn't even open the damn bible to pretend to read it.

And the sad thing is, his base, the people he's obviously pandering to, aren't smart enough to understand this.

When has he ever actually opened the Bible? I doubt he knows the difference between the Old and New Testaments or even where either begins. He's not a Christian.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT