ADVERTISEMENT

DG enters transfer portal

Sometimes many of us just want and need a change of scenery and a fresh start somewhere else. Have you ever changed jobs or changed your career?
Many around this board said he probably won't make the NFL, including me. If he got told he can make x amount of money playing elsewhere for college before his football playing days is over, can't see how he turns it down.

Although I'm sure there will be fans who would say they would forgo 6-7 figure payday to stay at UCF.

Still think he really wanted out last Feb, he was willing to give Gus a chance and everything went wrong this season.
Yeah. If he plays for UCF NFL scouts could never figure out his strengths and weaknesses. They just dole out millions of dollars on a whim.

• Haha
Reactions: Poolside Knight
Arch Manning probably going to be the man at Ole Miss. Hooker probably coming back for UT. I wonder where Gabriel thinks he will land with the type of guaranteed starting spot he had here.
Unless he pulls a Ewers, Arch still has another year of high school. If Gabriel goes to Ole Miss he better hope to ball out. If Manning signs to Ole Miss he will be starter day 1 which is only gonna give Gabriel a year.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Funny, now fans are starting to square off with Jaylon Robinson since he asked fans to lay off with all the negative tweeting. Talk about a toxic environment.

Reactions: Knight Strength
if you think ucf fans are toxic you haven’t read tweets by SEC fans
I guess that justifies arguing with the #1 WR that could decide to bolt.

It would speak so much more volume if fans actually ignored Gabriel departure (those who bought his stuff, can justifiably vent towards his companies, however, can't imagine it's much), instead it's like a bitter ex situation.

Reactions: Knight Strength

It would speak so much more volume if fans actually ignored Gabriel departure (those who bought his stuff, can justifiably vent towards his companies, however, can't imagine it's much), instead it's like a bitter ex situation.
It will die down once the fans get some good recruiting or transfer news

Surprised Flash isn’t more mad with his QB1 leaving him high and dry with a bunch of scrubs. I’m guessing Flash may transfer as well, or go pro. Otherwise I don’t see why he would step in and care.

Funny, now fans are starting to square off with Jaylon Robinson since he asked fans to lay off with all the negative tweeting. Talk about a toxic environment.

If he had common sense, he should just stay off Twitter for a few weeks and let things run thier course. Shocking….people might be saying stupid things on Twitter. Toxic environment = Twitter (for the most part)

Reminds me of Miami. It's clear they have some great talent but don't know what to do with it.
Miami is probably one of the hottest teams right now. Win 5 of 6, including two ranked wins over NC State and Pitt. Van Dyke/Rambo combo might be top 5 in nation.

If Rambo stays, their offense is going be one of the best next year.

Miami is probably one of the hottest teams right now. Win 5 of 6, including two ranked wins over NC State and Pitt. Van Dyke/Rambo combo might be top 5 in nation.

I'm talking about their performance compared to many draft picks over the past years.

Last edited:

I think Rambo leaves and probably goes round 2.

I wish him good luck and thank him for his time and efforts here. I questioned whether or not he was a good fit for the gus bus offense. Gus prefers running threats at the QB position. It will be interesting to see if Gus can build the kind of team he wants and how that team will compete in the Big 12.

Oregon makes sense for DG to me.

Huge market for NIL with Nike, closer to home, power 5 school with a chance to win conference, QB this year is a senior

Here’s another G5 starter transferring. Still not the same as DG, this guys coach just got hired at UW and people seem to think he’s following. I wasn’t at all impressed with this guy after watching him struggle in a loss to a bad Hawaii earlier this year. He looked very average.

Goes to show that we still have a loooong way to go. We've been lucky more than anything with Bortles (converted TE prospect), KZ (followed Frost from Oregon), DG (followed KZ from Hawaii).
like Castellanos but can ucf start recruiting QBs that are 6’2 or taller …it is like a rule to bring in 5’11 guys lately

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT