ADVERTISEMENT

DG enters transfer portal

She has been shitposting the most idiotic arguments for DG for like 36 straight hours . Dungeon may want to ban her if she is going to start posting screenshots of a premium board

She may be wrong to defend DG and she's breaking their little dungeon rules but she's in the right to expose those assholes.

Last edited:
Lol at anyone thinking they can post those types of comments on a message board because it's "premium" and not think that is a bad idea.
Anything you type and post can be tracked at any level. Think that before you post or text anything.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Many around this board said he probably won't make the NFL, including me. If he got told he can make x amount of money playing elsewhere for college before his football playing days is over, can't see how he turns it down.

Although I'm sure there will be fans who would say they would forgo 6-7 figure payday to stay at UCF.

Still think he really wanted out last Feb, he was willing to give Gus a chance and everything went wrong this season.

Also the Oline was supposed to be our strongest unit and they've been disappointing. Overall we've been what we are, the third or fourth best team in the conference. It took the defense 4-5 weeks just to start making plays. Louisville QB was wrecking us. Given the confluence of events I'm happy with the record. That's a hard season to still pull off 8 wins and if anything shows that the program has evolved. Our down seasons before were winless 🤣
Mikey was running for his life Saturday with our Senior O-line.

To me it’s all just coach speak for lack of a better term. He’s been in contact with an agent who brokered a deal to go to new school. Frost will stop at nothing now that he’s 1 year from being fired. Being unethical is not below him. Not saying DG is going there. Just 1 school that is looking for a QB.
He could be going to Nebraska. He'll make a lot of money on his clothing line and get much more exposure (possibly) :cool:

Still think he really wanted out last Feb, he was willing to give Gus a chance and everything went wrong this season.
I know I am an old man, and yes it is a different world from when I was playing sports. I guess we have gone from the coach giving the kid a chance, to the kid giving the coach a chance.
My opinion, DG put up the big numbers for sure...I'll leave it at that.

This is the new world of college football. NIL + transfer portal without having to sit out a year = NFL free agency. We could start seeing our stars get poached more in the future. That's what makes this one hurt more -- Dillon didn't lose a position battle or transfer over competition for playing time. He was the star of the team, the captain, one of the country's leading passers, and in no danger of losing his starting job. It's possible that some booster will be paying six or seven figures in some sort of licensing or distribution deal for his socks.

Many around this board said he probably won't make the NFL, including me. If he got told he can make x amount of money playing elsewhere for college before his football playing days is over, can't see how he turns it down.

Although I'm sure there will be fans who would say they would forgo 6-7 figure payday to stay at UCF.

why assume he got 6-7 figure payday ? that seems like a stretch . I think the high end NIL stuff will fizzle out on scale where only players like Bryce Young and USC’s QB will make that kind of money . He isn’t making that much at Ole Miss

why assume he got 6-7 figure payday ? that seems like a stretch . I think the high end NIL stuff will fizzle out on scale where only players like Bryce Young and USC’s QB will make that kind of money . He isn’t making that much at Ole Miss
Not saying he got it, just told he could make that. He knows some players around the country got x amount of money, he knows how much he has selling socks at UCF.

As mentioned he probably will get some payment between now and next season that is more than he has made so far.

I know I am an old man, and yes it is a different world from when I was playing sports. I guess we have gone from the coach giving the kid a chance, to the kid giving the coach a chance.
My opinion, DG put up the big numbers for sure...I'll leave it at that.
This didn't suddenly change. Star players have been in control for decades. Goes back to players like Eric Dickerson.

Now if you are a 2 star player, sure, the coach is giving you a chance.

Not saying he got it, just told he could make that. He knows some players around the country got x amount of money, he knows how much he has selling socks at UCF.

As mentioned he probably will get some payment between now and next season that is more than he has made so far.
He had a sponsorchip with a bank and Oakley here and he wasn’t even playing . Orlando is a solid NIL market , the reason it didn’t take off for him bc the team is mediocre and he wasn’t playing . Milton would have made a lot in 2017-2018 if it was legal

I think the NIL stuff will really die down once businesses realize these kids have minimal outreach and don’t really drive business. There will be the exception like a Bama QB.
Probably just be used by boosters as a way to get the bag money to them. I can’t see enough of the fan base caring about apparel that isn’t team related

Thats becasue he wouldn't throw to the wide open receiver on the left side of the field. He bailed too soon, ran right and threw it away.
Ding ding…usf wasn’t even covering the left side. There was one play Okeefe was wide open in the left flat, no one within 40 yards of him and Keene looked, pumped at him then went right. He sucks, I’m over him. Amazing we went 8-4 with no offense, truly amazing.

Lol to the person who said he improved a lot over the year. I’d say he regressed a lot, and the bar was set low.

It’s a team game. Games that would be close with him in like Cincy and SMU are now blowout losses.
Have to wonder if KZ will wind up being the QB coach where he goes. I wish him the best and was one of the fans saying at the beginning of the season that he would have to run more to fit better into Gus' offense. He tried but he got hammered one game trying to run into the endzone down the sideline and then injured at the end of the Louisville game. I could easily see him getting annoyed with the amount of running plays Gus was calling. Hope he finds a good fit. Remember that he was recruited at Army before coming here. That would have been a terrible fit for him. I'm sure he'll do fine where ever he winds up.

I also hope we start getting a regular diet of dual threat QB recruits from here on out. Gus likes running QBs so I don't think that is going to be a problem in the future. Gabriel has a gun for a throwing arm which will be missed. He knew he didn't fit well into this new offense which is why he wasn't happy when Gus was first hired.

Reactions: Yaes
247 has Gabriel to Ol Miss at 100%

I would also bet at 100% that Lebby was in illegal contact with Gabriel before the entrance into the transfer portal
Arch Manning probably going to be the man at Ole Miss. Hooker probably coming back for UT. I wonder where Gabriel thinks he will land with the type of guaranteed starting spot he had here.

Have to wonder if KZ will wind up being the QB coach where he goes. I wish him the best and was one of the fans saying at the beginning of the season that he would have to run more to fit better into Gus' offense. He tried but he got hammered one game trying to run into the endzone down the sideline and then injured at the end of the Louisville game. I could easily see him getting annoyed with the amount of running plays Gus was calling. Hope he finds a good fit. Remember that he was recruited at Army before coming here. That would have been a terrible fit for him. I'm sure he'll do fine where ever he winds up.

I also hope we start getting a regular diet of dual threat QB recruits from here on out. Gus likes running QBs so I don't think that is going to be a problem in the future. Gabriel has a gun for a throwing arm which will be missed. He knew he didn't fit well into this new offense which is why he wasn't happy when Gus was first hired.
I am not sure if he and KZ still keep in touch. I could be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT