ADVERTISEMENT

Saudi’s Killed Jounalist

I was actually at Camp Yongsan when Clapper came out with all of that stuff. I remember vividly being in the food court and watching the room full of USFK personnel, families, KATUSAs, and even ROK regulars shaking their heads. Clapper was a damn embarrassment to us all.
giphy.gif

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Saudi Arabia is about to release a report that they did kill him in "an interrogation gone wrong"

They brought a bone saw to the interrogation. I think it went exactly how they wanted it to go.

Saudi Arabia is about to release a report that they did kill him in "an interrogation gone wrong"

Are you sure? Because our President already jumped in today to defend the Saudis by saying it could have been "rogue killers."

Yeah, Mr. President, I'm sure rogue killers from Saudi Arabia got access to the Saudi's Turkish consulate without the Crowned Prince knowing about it.

However, I'm sure the Trumpsters will entertain us all with a rock-solid explanation.

Reactions: bluechip12
Color me shocked that the TDS folks are in whiny hysterics over Trumps reaction to a report or conclusion that is not even released yet

My God you people have problems

Reactions: UCFWayne
Wahh!!! Trump didn’t punish the Saudis yet over a report or conclusion that isn’t agreed yet!!! Wahhh!!! No western leader has done this yet but we demand trump to have it out with the Saudis because we have TDS!!!

Reactions: UCFWayne
The fact that our President was already making excuses for the Saudi Prince even before a definitive conclusion has been reached by authorities doesn't bode well for how Trump will react when the Saudi's are found guilty of an assassination in their own Turkish Consulate.

The fact that our President was already making excuses for the Saudi Prince even before a definitive conclusion has been reached by authorities doesn't bode well for how Trump will react when the Saudi's are found guilty of an assassination in their own Turkish Consulate.

Please link to where trump was making excuses for MBS

We will wait

This was from a call directly held wiTh the King of Saudi Arabia.

I'm sure the King passionately denied that he or the Crowned Prince was involved. Just like with Putin, that's good enough for our President by golly. Screw intelligence reports to the contrary. [laughing]

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I'm sure the King passionately denied that he or the Crowned Prince was involved. Just like with Putin, that's good enough for our President by golly. Screw intelligence reports to the contrary. [laughing]

It's like red hatter's lose any shred of logic they once held. "Oh Putin said Russia didn't do it, guess that settles it"

Insane.

I'm pretty sure no one on this board agrees with your post. Stop making stuff up because it's all in your head.

I'm just surprised that we didnt air drop a pallet full of cash into Saudi Arabia after this. Thats what we normally do with despotic regimes who assassinate dissenters.

Stop making stuff up because it's all in your head.

I'm curious: What stuff have I made up?

Was it Trump's report of his phone call with the Saudi King? Trump's rogue killers explanation? Trump backing up Russia's Putin over his own intelligence team at the time of their summit meeting?

Maybe if you pulled your own head out of the sand, you'd learn a thing or two.

Was it Trump's report of his phone call with the Saudi King? Trump's rogue killers explanation? Trump backing up Russia's Putin over his own intelligence team at the time of their summit meeting?

Lmao you must be new here

You declared that Trump won’t “punish” KSA before even knowing the facts about what happened. The Trump boogeyman in your head is getting louder

LOL Another "head in the sand" guy comes to fab's defense. :)

Hell, 85 was literally asking for links to verify Trump made excuses for the Saudi Crown Prince for crying out loud.

It's impossible to debate people who don't have a clue.

It’s also impossible to debate with someone who hears things in their head and often argues against talking points that no one actually made.

You have mistaken being utterly obsessed with Trump and suffering from TDS as “having a clue”, which you don’t have a single bit of

The sanctions levied on Russia speak differently.

The sanctions levied on Russia speak differently.
Props to fab for knowing that new sanctions exist! [thumb2]

Only trouble with them is they specifically allow this Administration to make exceptions at their discretion.

Regarding the Saudis, we send our Secretary of State to the region but all he does it glad-hand the Saudis? Why the hell didn't he make a stop in Turkey to obtain a copy of their supposedly-incriminating audio tape? Why is Congress being told there will be no further briefings on the topic for the foreseeable future?

So much for a 'tough guy' administration.

Props to fab for knowing that new sanctions exist! [thumb2]

Only trouble with them is they specifically allow this Administration to make exceptions at their discretion.

Regarding the Saudis, we send our Secretary of State to the region but all he does it glad-hand the Saudis? Why the hell didn't he make a stop in Turkey to obtain a copy of their supposedly-incriminating audio tape? Why is Congress being told there will be no further briefings on the topic for the foreseeable future?

So much for a 'tough guy' administration.

You’re so delusional that you claim to know everything that Pompeo does or doesn’t do on these trips. My God.

Oh and LMAO and thinking that he needs to formally stop in Turkey to receive what they have. It’s almost as if you don’t know that encrypted communications exist.

He’s the former head of the CIA and yet you think the guy has no idea how to receive classified material from our allies.

Incredible. TDS strikes again

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...h9ZCwZNjLCJCqlWTs-vW_r5hVjJTXPO4X9uH8WKX9feTU

U.S. intelligence services intercepted communications of Saudi officials discussing a plan to capture Saudi journalist and government critic Jamal Khashoggi, whose disappearance in Turkey last week threatens to damage the warm ties between the kingdom and Washington.

The Saudis were discussing a plan to lure Khashoggi back to the kingdom, The Washington Post reported

@UCFKnight85 'member this?

He insisted on waiting until there are hard facts to corroborate these allegations. A key component of due process that many in America want to destroy and do away with.

Still think Trump didn't know what happened?

The most logical answer is "rogue killers" broke into the saudi consulate and captured this journalist and killed him without the saudi's knowledge.

Reactions: fried-chicken
The guy who thinks that Pompeo must physically stop in countries to retrieve information thinks others have their head in the sand.

[roll][roll][roll]

we will see what comes of this meeting. if this is true, and it looks like it is, i hope trump comes down on them hard.

we will see what comes of this meeting. if this is true, and it looks like it is, i hope trump comes down on them hard.
He won't

He already made excuses and offered other explanations while he knew this was a plan by the Saudi Government. He sent his team there to help with the PR issues not to crack the case.

I hear that the audio recording is just this guy getting his fingers cut off and then being beheaded.

I don't think beheading a suspect is a good way to "interrogate" them

Think Trump doesn't know what happened here? We're going to let him play dumb?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT