ADVERTISEMENT

Trump going to finish as the best president ever?

Do you think it’s OK for us to allow Iran to get Nukes considering how they are frikin nuts and will actually use them on Israel?
Heeeeellooooo...THAT's what I've been saying for crying out loud!!!

Are you going to tell me with a straight face that ripping up our agreement designed to stop Iran from "getting Nukes" somehow HELPS that cause??? You people are talking nonsense.

Trump is just squeezing them in hopes that it eventually leads to the overthrow of the radicals in charge, thus avoiding a major military conflict.
Good grief, what horsesh*t.

In a region that's just one generation removed from Goddamn tribalism, exactly what will "overthrowing the radicals" in Iran mean for our military in the Middle East?

Are you going to tell me with a straight face that ripping up our agreement designed to stop Iran from "getting Nukes" somehow HELPS that cause??? You people are talking nonsense.

In a region that's just one generation removed from Goddamn tribalism, exactly what will "overthrowing the radicals" in Iran mean for our military in the Middle East?

You've implied that it's fair game for Iran's terrorists and military to kill American soldiers because we dared to impose economic sanctions. You have no credibility and no real right to comment on this topic any further.

I just read an article on how Iran has been testing and launching ballistic missiles under the agreement that was in place.

Ok.., supporting terrorists and this:

February 3, 2017 - In reaction to the January 29 missile test, the US Treasury Department says it is applying sanctions on 25 individuals and companies connected to Iran's ballistic missile program and those providing support to Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' Qods Force. National Security Adviser Flynn says the tests were in defiance of a UN Security Council resolution that bars Iran from taking steps on a ballistic missile program capable of launching nuclear weapons.

Glad Trump scrapped that bullshit deal. They can’t be trusted. Never could be

Reactions: UCFWayne
I just read an article on how Iran has been testing and launching ballistic missiles under the agreement that was in place.

Ok.., supporting terrorists and this:

February 3, 2017 - In reaction to the January 29 missile test, the US Treasury Department says it is applying sanctions on 25 individuals and companies connected to Iran's ballistic missile program and those providing support to Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' Qods Force. National Security Adviser Flynn says the tests were in defiance of a UN Security Council resolution that bars Iran from taking steps on a ballistic missile program capable of launching nuclear weapons.

Glad Trump scrapped that bullshit deal. They can’t be trusted. Never could be

Anyone who believes that Iran was remotely complying is naive simpleton.....

He is certainly in the mold of McArthur.

Except McArthur was a true soldier, while Bolton is a chicken hawk.

Bolton joined the National Guard to avoid the draft and get sent to the Vietnam War. I find it interesting that its usually chickensh*ts like Trump and Bolton who revel in playing the macho, "Watch it, or we'll kick your ass with our military" card.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Except McArthur was a true soldier, while Bolton is a chicken hawk.

Bolton joined the National Guard to avoid the draft and get sent to the Vietnam War. I find it interesting that its usually chickensh*ts like Trump and Bolton who revel in playing the macho, "Watch it, or we'll kick your ass with our military" card.

I get what you’re saying but in hindsight, I’d have done everything in my power to stay out of being sent to Vietnam. Stupid fukcing war and we had no business fighting it. Watch the Ken burns documentary. It’ll piss you off.

I get what you’re saying but in hindsight, I’d have done everything in my power to stay out of being sent to Vietnam. Stupid fukcing war and we had no business fighting it. Watch the Ken burns documentary. It’ll piss you off.

Yes, but the difference between you and Bolton is you aren't a war mongering chicken hawk. If you are all gung ho for starting pointless wars, at least have the balls to participate in them when you are the one who's skin is on the line. Really just more hypocrisy from the GOP, that Bolton is all for starting wars now that he doesn't have to worry about actually dying in them.

Yes, but the difference between you and Bolton is you aren't a war mongering chicken hawk. If you are all gung ho for starting pointless wars, at least have the balls to participate in them when you are the one who's skin is on the line. Really just more hypocrisy from the GOP, that Bolton is all for starting wars now that he doesn't have to worry about actually dying in them.
In fairness, i think Bolton views war as "drone and bomb the crap out of them", as opposed to "more of them will die than ours will". He's a pretty smart guy. Just too dangerous IMO.

I really wish McCain would have exited politics in 2000. He would have had a hell of a legacy on both ends.

idk, I think he still has a great legacy on both ends of the political spectrum. Red hats that are incapable of thinking for themselves hate him because Trump said so, but they aren't really on the typical political spectrum.

Trump tries to remove a tiny amount of troops from Syria and liberals declare that he’s a wuss and is pulling the US out of a war zone too soon! We have to stay! He’s too soft on foreign entanglements!

Trump issues a warning to the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world not to attack and kill US soldiers or face consequences, and liberals claim he’s a war hungry maniac who only wants bloodshed

LOL

Reactions: Ucfmikes
McCain basically kept Obamacare going out of spite against Trump and his comments. Trump had his opinion on McCain and McCain has his on Trump. They were enemies

He was too critical and an outspoken, grouchy blowhard at times IMO. I actually voted for him.

Obamacare isn’t a good system and McCain’s vote killed any chance to replace it

Iran's top General in their terrorist Quds Force has told his terrorist militias across the region to prepare for a proxy war to kill Americans abroad:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/irans...r-amid-tensions-between-tehran-and-Washington

They've moved RPGs and missiles closer to US forces in Iraq, they've now attacked multiple ships in the Straight of Hormuz, they've sent Houthis armed drones to strike targets within Saudi Arabia, they've spent a fortune to better arm Hezbollah to attack Israel, they've spent a fortune to better arm Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the West Bank who just recently sent 800 rockets into Israel, they've carried out war crimes for years across Syria, and they have a far superior missile program today thanks to the billions of dollars they had access to after Obama handed it over.

But yep, Americans in the region deserve this since meanie Trump dared to sanction a terrorist regime, right Shookster?

Iran's top General in their terrorist Quds Force has told his terrorist militias across the region to prepare for a proxy war to kill Americans abroad:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/irans...r-amid-tensions-between-tehran-and-Washington

They've moved RPGs and missiles closer to US forces in Iraq, they've now attacked multiple ships in the Straight of Hormuz, they've sent Houthis armed drones to strike targets within Saudi Arabia, they've spent a fortune to better arm Hezbollah to attack Israel, they've spent a fortune to better arm Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the West Bank who just recently sent 800 rockets into Israel, they've carried out war crimes for years across Syria, and they have a far superior missile program today thanks to the billions of dollars they had access to after Obama handed it over.

But yep, Americans in the region deserve this since meanie Trump dared to sanction a terrorist regime, right Shookster?

Jesus christ you are such a fuking war mongering chicken hawk. The next john bolton, except you didn't even have the balls to sign up for the reserves.

CADD71oUwAECCqA.jpg

Actually, I think whomever gets elected in 2020 will suffer a major, global, economic crash by 2022. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, but it hasn't.

Ironically Trump will be remembered favorably how he finally 'cut off China' and passed 'anti-outsourcing/anti-offshoring tax and other codes' and tried to 'rewrite fairer trade with America-Europe.' In the same regard, he will be remembered for increasing the prices of energy and goods, while that greatly boosted domestic employment that was not atop of government subsidy. The American consumer lost purchasing power, but it was required to sustain domestic, American industry and commerce.

McCain basically kept Obamacare going out of spite against Trump and his comments. Trump had his opinion on McCain and McCain has his on Trump. They were enemies
He was too critical and an outspoken, grouchy blowhard at times IMO. I actually voted for him.
I've disavowed McCain. He lied to the day he died, and it came out later. And I used to defend McCain against Trump. Sigh ...

I see Iran has been acting like the model country since Trump pulled out of the Nuclear Deal, so we must assume that they had great intentions and aspirations for total peace in the region while it was in place. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: UCFBS
I see Iran has been acting like the model country since Trump pulled out of the Nuclear Deal, so we must assume that they had great intentions and aspirations for total peace in the region while it was in place. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Heck, even the NYTimes has several articles about how the Trump administrations sanctions are crushing Iranian sponsored terrorist groups to the point they are 'lashing out' and 'planning something.'

It's funny how the left used to say 'sanctions work' and now, allegedly, they don't under Trump? The results show otherwise.

In a region that's one generation removed from tribalism, why would we ever try to enter into an agreement with them that provides them billions of dollars in cash?

Reactions: Ucfmikes and UCFBS
In a region that's one generation removed from tribalism, why would we ever try to enter into an agreement with them that provides them billions of dollars in cash?
The cash was THEIR cash. I don't care how developed or underdeveloped a country is, it's hard to take the moral high ground in any peace talks when we refuse to return money that we essentially stole from them back in the 70s.

Exactly. Trump is not the old “We”

The cash was THEIR cash. I don't care how developed or underdeveloped a country is, it's hard to take the moral high ground in any peace talks when we refuse to return money that we essentially stole from them back in the 70s.

[roll]

Look at this shrill, now going to bat for the goddamn Ayatollah and his terrorism loving buddies. We stole the money of these poor people!

It's sooooo pathetic to watch lefties cozy up to the Iranians simply because they blindly hate Trump that much.

Or that time he tried to educate me, a 20 year insurance professional, about how to fix healthcare insurance. Dude sure has alot of answers to things he knows nothing about
What are you talking about?? He has plenty of answers to every argument

Inbred
fukcing MAGA hat
Stupid
Liers

Do I need to name them ALL? :rolleyes:

Oh.. and the famous triple laughing face emoji :joy::joy::joy:

Last edited:
[roll]

Look at this shrill, now going to bat for the goddamn Ayatollah and his terrorism loving buddies. We stole the money of these poor people!

It's sooooo pathetic to watch lefties cozy up to the Iranians simply because they blindly hate Trump that much.
:joy:

Last edited:
You must be referring to the hostage era

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Those poor bastards!! How dare we do them wrong. They loved us and now that bad man Trump just ruined EVERYTHING! o_O

Last edited:

This. Obamacare is a giant failure and mccain killed repeal efforts because he was butthurt. He was also a key player in the phony dossier to secure fisa warrants for a phony russian investigation. He was patient zero for TDS.

What are you talking about?? He has plenty of answers to every argument

Inbred
fukcing MAGA hat
Stupid
Liers

Do I need to name them ALL? :rolleyes:

Oh.. and the famous triple laughing face emoji :joy::joy::joy:
That list pretty much covers it lol. But dont forget:

Hillbillies
Trumptards
Deplorables

This. Obamacare is a giant failure and mccain killed repeal efforts because he was butthurt. He was also a key player in the phony dossier to secure fisa warrants for a phony russian investigation. He was patient zero for TDS.
He basically hated Trump (maybe because of his Vietnam comments) and he make sure that he got in his parting shots. Literally

The issue with repealing Obamacare, is that the GOP never had any sort of replacement. I think most Democrats would even say that the ACA is far from perfect, and if the GOP can come up with something better, then I would be for it. But they don't have any sort of replacement or improvements to it. Repealing it with no sort of substitute would have ended up with a lot of people losing their insurance.

The issue with repealing Obamacare, is that the GOP never had any sort of replacement. I think most Democrats would even say that the ACA is far from perfect, and if the GOP can come up with something better, then I would be for it. But they don't have any sort of replacement or improvements to it. Repealing it with no sort of substitute would have ended up with a lot of people losing their insurance.
The GOP tried a repeal and replace and it got voted down.

It’s terrible. There are very limited options as far as the physicians who take it. and deductibles are out of this world. Additionally, the prescription part is terrible. Most people that are on it, dropped it or wish it was replaced

The GOP tried a repeal and replace and it got voted down.

They tried to repeal, they didn't have a replacement. About the only thing we ever heard was about health savings accounts, which no one who is realistic thinks are good ideas. But even with that, they had no sort of detailed plans, it was all just lip service.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT