ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Baylor Game Day Thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

Baylor pulling out all the stops on this drive, they are desperate. Shovel passes, options, etc

So tired of this slow develop RPO offense when we're up 4 scores. Pound it! O'Leary offense now, just dive, inside and off-tackle down their throat.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Man. I like TMc, I believe these are awesome game reps for him when he clearly will be the guy next 2 years…but he’s had some really bad throws last 2 games for INTs. Gotta work on that and learn.

Man. I like TMc, I believe these are awesome game reps for him when he clearly will be the guy next 2 years…but he’s had some really bad throws last 2 games for INTs. Gotta work on that and learn.
I'm sure he isn't taking off after his first 2-3 reads, because Gus doesn't want him getting hurt.

This should be a RB rotation and pound-the-ball clinic when up 4 scores.

Another roll-out where he looks completely lost...like he enters into the 4th dimension or something when he gets flushed out.

Reactions: U C to the F
TMc can make some awesome plays, and he can make some head scratchers. I think his awesome plays are his talent and athleticism, his head scratchers are due to needing more game experience (hopefully). Whereas JRP some bad comes with the plenty good and he’s definitely improved this year. JRP is the better option right now IF healthy, but TMc is for sure the future so this game experience is so integral for 2024-25. I can’t wait for an experienced TMc to beat UF next year 🤞🏻

Reactions: KnightLife1
Shapen is so overrated btw. No one talking about that but wow, thought he was better from all the Heupe.

Give me our whole roster, MK, TC, Parker Navarro, etc over Shapen.

TMc can make some awesome plays, and he can make some head scratchers. I think his awesome plays are his talent and athleticism, his head scratchers are due to needing more game experience (hopefully). Whereas JRP some bad comes with the plenty good and he’s definitely improved this year. JRP is the better option right now IF healthy, but TMc is for sure the future so this game experience is so integral for 2024-25. I can’t wait for an experienced TMc to beat UF next year 🤞🏻
I'm sure this is why Gus is sticking with the RPO, and not just pounding it... because he wants Timmy to run the full offense the whole game.

I just wish we were pounding it instead, but... it makes sense.

We're just going to let Baylor make it respectable if Timmy doesn't start executing correctly. And we're giving Kansas a lot of film of how to rattle Timmy.

Sounds good, with the exception that Dylan Rizk could be the starter next year with McLain also being the backup behind him.

We are going to RPO and fail to blow clock or score, and... we're gonna like it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT