ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs ECU Game thread ⚔️🖤💛

Can’t believe leaving this conference with the overall series win wasn’t enough motivation tonight. Or how about earlier rumors of Gameday if we win? Great job coaches and piss-poor execution by the players.

What’s up w/ ROK tonight too? Bad returns, multiple drops, non existent in the passing game. Man.

It's amazing when we play real defense not temple....lolololo... We are literally about to go 1 - 2 against teams with a pulse this year.
Temple has a way better defense than ECU statistically. But I get what you’re saying, even if you seem to want us to fail every week.

one notable twitter fan was spot on Plumlee and putting up stats on doormat Temple

He can’t beat any a average defense

Temple has a way better defense than ECU statistically. But I get what you’re saying, even if you seem to want us to fail every week.
You're on drugs if you think temple has a better defense than ECU. Look at who temple has played and look at their record.

You're on drugs if you think temple has a better defense than ECU. Look at who temple has played and look at their record.
I said statistically. Are you a lawyer?

ECU does not have a good defense, statistically or otherwise.

I said statistically. Are you a lawyer?

ECU does not have a good defense, statistically or otherwise.
You're a f****** idiot of course they have better stats they've played s*** teams. As stated above ECU has had a much harder schedule.

But since you have such a hard time at comprehension you must be a janitor

No they don’t. Stats are misleading, ECU has played a tougher schedule
This game doesn't make sense. ECU has played eight straight weeks with no bye and is coming off a four-overtime game. Yet they are playing with their hair on fire.

UCF has not beaten a team with a winning record. And apparently that won't change tonight.

Translation: UCF is what the preseason prognostications said.

The defense that carried us the last year and a half was NOT able to get it done tonight. No punts util Q4 from ECU is not getting it done. Part of the problem was time of possession they had to be tired in the 4th

Much like last year the team wins against bad teams and outclassed against teams that are at least descent.

You're a f****** idiot of course they have better stats they've played s*** teams. As stated above ECU has had a much harder schedule.

But since you have such a hard time at comprehension you must be a janitor
Lol you’re so angry. Most lawyers I know are angry too. Hate there jobs, riddled with debt and highly saturated Orlando market.

Who’s bad at comprehension btw? I said statistically, look it up dum dum.

Much like last year the team wins against bad teams and outclassed against teams that are at least descent.
And to the hater here, this is my big issue with Gus. I think hes done a phenomenal job recruiting but but his coaching leave something to be desired. We start slow every game it seems like piss -poor game planning.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Excuse my ranting but man the shine off this Program is pretty infuriating. The AAC set up weaker this season , a favorable home schedule and this is what we do

then we have arguably the deepest conference schedule for 2023

Lol you’re so angry. Most lawyers I know are angry too. Hate there jobs, riddled with debt and highly saturated Orlando market.

I did look it up and low and behold as usual you're wrong scoring defense temple rank 64 ECU ranked 57.

Not angry you're just an idiot.

Out coached in a lot of ways. No answers for their defense just bludgeoning our o line. JRP not playing well at all. Defense was just ok. Couldn’t set the edge and got burnt a few times.

Here let's look at another stat points allowed Temple 25.86 ECU 24.57...

See this is what a good lawyer does, know the argument before looking stupid and making an incorrect argument.

No I spilled my drink can you come mop that up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT