ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs SMU Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Hopefully we draw up something more interesting than 1)Bowser up the middle 2) Ryan Okeefe sweep 3) JRP throwing it up to Javon Baker and 4) JRP scramble

Reactions: KnightLife1
After GT, I' m so pessimistic, but the good news is, we usually win when I think we're dead. So there's that.

6vvyfj.jpg

Reactions: tjb74
Hopefully we draw up something more interesting than 1)Bowser up the middle 2) Ryan Okeefe sweep 3) JRP throwing it up to Javon Baker and 4) JRP scramble
Bowser up middle
Plumlee takes snaps, stands there, looks lost takes off running
Plumlee throws to Baker in double coverage
Boomer kicks field goal

UCF needs just 21 more field goals to hit the over tonight.

OL is trash. Is it me or can our receivers not get open too? Javon Baker looked open there but not a high percentage throw.

Would LOVE to have an OL like SMUs. Jesus there is clean pocket for as long as they need it and gaping holes when they want to run.

On the brighter side, I believe this is O’Keefe’s 5th game so he can’t redshirt then transfer to avoid the inevitable lack of catches and yards that occur when your QB can’t throw.

This is BS! Terrible play calling. Plumlee can’t find the right receiver, Gus can’t find the right play.

I’m serious though like, look at the OL for us and look at it for SMU. In fact their whole team blocks, none of ours does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT