ADVERTISEMENT

DG enters transfer portal

do u have info we don’t bc I’m sure he has options. He visited Ole Miss last weekend

now maybe the list isn’t as long as I originally assumed but if that is the case it is either bc the Coach may have looked into off the field attitude or they are still worried about reinjury of that throwing shoulder
Yes he will certainly have many FBS options. He is a top 5 QB in the portal easily.

I can’t read that SI guy’s articles anymore ..annoying writing style and too much of a homer
I’ve been saying this as well from the beginning! I appreciate the coverage, and it’s still light years better than the 2nd grade stylings of the writer for the USF daily stampede. But there’s just something weird with his style…

I’ve been saying this as well from the beginning! I appreciate the coverage, and it’s still light years better than the 2nd grade stylings of the writer for the USF daily stampede. But there’s just something weird with his style…
I see what you guys are saying but I'm really happy to read his insights on recruiting.

Mississippi or LA? Hmmmmm.

I’m sure his team is doing a study on market potential for how many socks he can sell. I’m sure LA wins out.

Mississippi or LA? Hmmmmm.

I’m sure his team is doing a study on market potential for how many socks he can sell. I’m sure LA wins out.
agree on where to attend school and live but they are 2nd fiddle to USC in the same city and Chip isn’t recruiting at a high level(Lincoln Riley is going to hoard talent) . Much. better talent
Would be around him at Ole Miss but obviously a harder schedule and real defenses in division play . mute point if Lane prefers others

Reactions: Knight Strength
Surprised Ewers hasn't shown up in Cali wouldn't think he would wanna go back to a Texas school. Really think Lane wants the one year QB that best suits him until Arch Manning commits had Lebby stayed at Ole Miss maybe DG goes there. DG might have screwed the pooch and listened to the wrong people not alot of top tier teams need a QB add to the fact quite a few that are better in the Transfer Portal also.

Surprised Ewers hasn't shown up in Cali wouldn't think he would wanna go back to a Texas school. Really think Lane wants the one year QB that best suits him until Arch Manning commits had Lebby stayed at Ole Miss maybe DG goes there. DG might have screwed the pooch and listened to the wrong people not alot of top tier teams need a QB add to the fact quite a few that are better in the Transfer Portal also.
yeah there is no way UCLA or the Pac 12 was the original plan.

Lol run it back? Run it back to what, bowl eligibility at 7-5?

I just think that’s all Heupel can do is mediocre while reaching a bowl game. Put it on the crappy teams and get worked by any team that is decent.

Lol run it back? Run it back to what, bowl eligibility at 7-5?

I just think that’s all Heupel can do is mediocre while reaching a bowl game. Put it on the crappy teams and get worked by any team that is decent.
Heupel's system may have had it's shortcomings, but you can't blame red zone interceptions or pick 6's on the coach. When your lose by three and you threw a pick 6 and also turned it over several times in the red zone you need to take responsibility.

Heupel's system may have had it's shortcomings, but you can't blame red zone interceptions or pick 6's on the coach. When your lose by three and you threw a pick 6 and also turned it over several times in the red zone you need to take responsibility.
This was in reference to UT’s mediocre year and Huepel’s whole body of work from OU, Missouri, UCF and now TN. DG was the only reason we were in those games at all, not Huepel’s 4 plays.

Living in Tennessee I can tell you Hooker is the plan for the future. He saved Heupel's first season after the other Milton was a disaster. This is the reason when DG first announced going into the portal I said; he would NOT go to Tennessee. Currently no chatter on DG going there.

Hooker didn’t start week 1 but played well once he was forced in by injury

USC QB Slovis entered the Portal . OU fans worried about Caleb Williams

Reactions: Knight Strength
  • Haha
Reactions: Poolside Knight
I’m glad I don’t live in Orlando. I don’t care about any of those topics he’s discussing.
I actually didn’t listen to it, passed along the link that I saw promoted on the TL. Surprised Bianchi is giving it that much attention..Orlando is a weird sports media market

Biggest gut punch is that Milton left to stay out of DG's way... Would have loved to have seen MM finish his career in black & gold.
People keep saying he left for DGs sake. He left for his own. He wasn’t going to start here. He went to dysfunctional FSU and was given reigns and still couldn’t do enough to start. He needed to leave. He wanted the little NIL money he got. Should have gone to FAU and possibly played more.

• Dislike
Reactions: blackoutknight
People keep saying he left for DGs sake. He left for his own. He wasn’t going to start here. He went to dysfunctional FSU and was given reigns and still couldn’t do enough to start. He needed to leave. He wanted the little NIL money he got. Should have gone to FAU and possibly played more.
Dude he didn't leave for NIL. NIL wasn't even a thing when he signed with FSU. Completely false.

Reactions: Yaes
You’re acting like it sprung up out of nowhere. It seriously has been talked about for a year leading up to it.
And Milton left for NIL? You completely just made that up. Did he say he left for NIL? From what he said he left for PT and to hand the reigns over to Dillion. But NIL was not in place before he left.

Reactions: Yaes
And Milton left for NIL? You completely just made that up. Did he say he left for NIL? From what he said he left for PT and to hand the reigns over to Dillion. But NIL was not in place before he left.
He literally never said he left for DG. NIL was in works for a year. His partnership with King in Miami wasn’t thrown together in 10 minutes. This article was from April 2020. https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nca...d-student-athletes/118otm673eogy1mmrl0q7f4ycv

He literally never said he left for DG. NIL was in works for a year. His partnership with King in Miami wasn’t thrown together in 10 minutes. This article was from April 2020. https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nca...d-student-athletes/118otm673eogy1mmrl0q7f4ycv
For one that was AFTER NIL was approved and he was AT FSU. Also below is quotes from the OS. Your completely putting false narratives together. Guy is the furthest thing away from selfish and didn't chance $ at FSU.

From the OS:

“It’s DG’s team now,” Milton said of Dillon Gabriel.

Milton announced Thursday he would enter the transfer portal to finish his college football career elsewhere. Although the decision did not come as a complete shock, he placed a lot of power in the hands of Gabriel.

Gabriel’s success and future in football played a major role in Milton’s decision to leave UCF, he said in a farewell video.

“There’s no reason — whether it’s a five-star recruit coming in, whether it’s me coming off the injury — he should have to even be put in a position to compete,” Milton said. “He’s earned that right to be our QB.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT